PDA

View Full Version : Shop Info [Question]should we put an A-frame sign outside the entrance ???

snowlotus
15-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Hello to all the brothers,

I would like to ask your opinion regarding signage of massage shop.

My 7 Lotus shop located at Level 2, 68A Erskine St via 248 kent St Wynyard has no big "MASSAGE" signage or flashing "OPEN" signs like many city shops, just a very discrete sign on the wall next to the door (A-4 size). So during the opening hours of the shop, I will put a small A-frame standing sign outside the door for customers.

Would you find a shop with such an A-frame sign outside the entrance embarrassing when you walk in ? or this is quite acceptable ?

Just wondering if I should continue with it.

Please share your thought.

Many thanks

Vicky

JimBeam
16-10-2015, 01:37 AM
Coming from someone that work very close to your proximity, I am kinda embarassed if I have to come in in between my working hours.. but nevertheless I would not give two fucks after working hours, unfortunately you are normally closed by then..

snowlotus
16-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Coming from someone that work very close to your proximity, I am kinda embarassed if I have to come in in between my working hours.. but nevertheless I would not give two fucks after working hours, unfortunately you are normally closed by then..

thank your for your opinion

what time normally you finish work?

vicky

7 lotus massage
17-10-2015, 08:44 PM
should we put an A-frame sign outside the entrance ???

JimBeam
18-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Honestly, no, the answer is no, I would much prefer that you do not have the signs up front. But again is it effective? How many walk-ins customer do you have a day?

7 lotus massage
22-10-2015, 02:25 PM
we trying put the signs inside at the moment ,if it is not big effect ,we will keep doing that to let customers feel more comfortable

thank you !!

SpankyTheMonkey
22-10-2015, 07:09 PM
If you have the sign inside, not on the footpath, just so people going to shop can know they are at the right place, that would be good.

It can be very embarrassing as co-workers might also be in the same area around lunchtime.

we trying put the signs inside at the moment ,if it is not big effect ,we will keep doing that to let customers feel more comfortable thank you !!

7 lotus massage
23-10-2015, 09:57 AM
If you have the sign inside, not on the footpath, just so people going to shop can know they are at the right place, that would be good.

It can be very embarrassing as co-workers might also be in the same area around lunchtime.

hi there,
thank you very much for your respond, we will try our best !

vicky