PDA

View Full Version : Question Chatswood massage

freshjive
16-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Need to kill some time in chatswood. Very annoyed as there are no good massage place here. Archer st is crap. Walked all the way to the complex near Chase. Checked two places and all pork chops.
I really missed the Oriana day where you can get body scrub in the wet area, followed by shower and then the body to body massage..

Artarmon..also not that good..old chinese milf full service and one thai massage place.
Surely there's gotta ba something decent here in chatswood. Private maybe??

sing400
16-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Need to kill some time in chatswood. Very annoyed as there are no good massage place here. Archer st is crap. Walked all the way to the complex near Chase. Checked two places and all pork chops.
I really missed the Oriana day where you can get body scrub in the wet area, followed by shower and then the body to body massage..

Artarmon..also not that good..old chinese milf full service and one thai massage place.
Surely there's gotta ba something decent here in chatswood. Private maybe??

D'previlege at Oscar St is full of young Viets. Altho i've stopped going when they jacked their price to $50/30min.
Also you can try Pink berry at 22 Thomas st. Young talents, avoid Mon-Tues tho as only Thais.

Thats about it. Chatswood RNT scene is dying. With the new shop at Thomas st closed down by council about 1 month ago.

sing400
16-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Or if you have a bit more time, train to St Leonards, the one at Albany st is good.
not 5 Albany, but the one right next to the restaurant, below the japanese teppenyaki.

wachumba
17-10-2015, 11:57 PM
There are 3 shops in 1 katherine st. 2 Chinese and 1 Thai rnt. The Thai one was alright but went years ago.

Rimming Lover
22-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Had move to St Leonards for few months and luck to try both shops in Albany St, the one below the Teppanyaki Restaurant is much better then the Japanese one across the road. Emma and Mandy are playful and I am very satisfy for part 1 & part 2. This is one of my favourite place. Last time went there, they offering a special rate for $1/min.

Rimming Lover
22-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Had move to St Leonards for few months and lucky to try both shops in Albany St, the one below the Teppanyaki Restaurant is much better then the Japanese one across the road. Emma and Mandy are playful and I am very satisfy for part 1 & part 2. They are now one of my favourite place. Last time went there, they offering a special rate for $1/min.

freshjive
22-10-2015, 11:16 PM
I went there last friday but they were busy. Do they have japanese girls there or mainly Thai ?

sing400
23-10-2015, 01:00 PM
I went there last friday but they were busy. Do they have japanese girls there or mainly Thai ?

Mainly Chinese, you have a couple of Thais here and there.
I visited yesterday, she got disappointed soon as I opted for HJ only.
At the end, she was annoyed that I only paid $20 tip. What do you expect?!
Rather greedy.

Anaheim
23-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Mainly Chinese, you have a couple of Thais here and there.
I visited yesterday, she got disappointed soon as I opted for HJ only.
At the end, she was annoyed that I only paid $20 tip. What do you expect?!
Rather greedy.

much better to make it clear at the outset to avoid shit sessions mate, they make most of their income off tips. remember: she happy - you happy.

simonsays
23-10-2015, 10:25 PM
I really like the Japanese shop at Albany St in St Leonards, have good success with the girls here - friendly easy going Japanese backpackers as opposed to the more serious Chinese international students you get in other shops.

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2015, 09:35 AM
I really like the Japanese shop at Albany St in St Leonards, have good success with the girls here - friendly easy going Japanese backpackers as opposed to the more serious Chinese international students you get in other shops.

Any busty Japanese backpackers ??

zeroun
24-10-2015, 10:11 AM
Spot on simonsays, I think Albany St is a hidden gem if you like Japanese girls. If you click most girls will offer extras too.

Lungor - if you're on wechat ask mamasan Miki if any well endowed girls are rostered. She's good with that sort of stuff

paulgallen
24-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Whats the rate ? Is it $40 massage fee then $50 nude hj ? 30 minutes option

simonsays
24-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Massage rates are about standard...I think $65 for 60 and $50 for 45....nude hj $50 ...Im sure there is a 30min option but I never tried

Ahlungor, the only busty one I met was the girl who moved to Ivys and became Ayumi (now departed).

Most of the ones I have seen recently (Sara/San/Rikako/Shiori) have small boobs but great girls, very personable and pleasant to be with - attitude wins out for me sometimes :-)

jamesbond007
24-10-2015, 06:55 PM
I blame Pretty Baby at Chatswood for getting me hooked on R&T, when I lived out that way a few years back they had quite a good shop. Went down hill when the girl there who I think was the owner had a baby, and I guess she sold up. Hope she's enjoying her new life

sing400
24-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Spot on simonsays, I think Albany St is a hidden gem if you like Japanese girls. If you click most girls will offer extras too.

Lungor - if you're on wechat ask mamasan Miki if any well endowed girls are rostered. She's good with that sort of stuff
Any younger telents?
I met a few but mostly closer to 40s

carmen farquis
25-10-2015, 08:54 AM
I saw 3 of the girls waiting outside 1/5 Albany st yesterday and only 1 would've been worth seeing.

The 1 at 6/38-46 seems a bit different the last few weeks. The couple of times ive been there they've had a male receptionist, they're not as honest about the photos being real [before they would say the photos look like the girl] and my 3 favourite girls Mimi, April and Sally. don't seem to be on the roster now.

My pick of massage girls on the north side at the moment would be Patty at 200/1 Katherine st but that's taking into account that Kara Emma and Jessica have been around for years and of course I haven't seen every girl available

carmen farquis
25-10-2015, 08:59 AM
With 38/46 that's just my observation it doesn't mean they wont replace them with better girls or the regular reception could just be on holidays. My opinion only

simonsays
25-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Any younger telents?
I met a few but mostly closer to 40s

Ive never met a girl in 5 Albany over 25.
They're all Japanese backpackers - just t even get that visa you have to be under 31

sing400
26-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Ive never met a girl in 5 Albany over 25.
They're all Japanese backpackers - just t even get that visa you have to be under 31
I must revisit again soon then.
My last visit was with Aki who was in her 20s but the other two available was definitely closer to 40.

zeroun
26-10-2015, 01:56 PM
I must revisit again soon then.
My last visit was with Aki who was in her 20s but the other two available was definitely closer to 40.

What did you think of Aki sing400? I though she was great..nice body slides :)

Shame she went back to japan

sing400
26-10-2015, 03:17 PM
What did you think of Aki sing400? I though she was great..nice body slides :)

Shame she went back to japan

Did she go back Japan? I've seen her probably in late Aug/early Sep.
I think she has the Japanese 'can-do' attitude which was nice hahahaa
I enjoyed talking to her too, she called me a "Hentai" when I asked for a foot job and had her feet on my face hahahah

The thing with this shop is that, it can be difficult to bail becus you are told to go straight upstairs to the room without even shown the ladies, let alone pick.

Rimming Lover
26-10-2015, 04:59 PM
The Japanese 1/5 Albany st, it a hit or miss they do have all kinds of backpacker even pork chop all depend on luck, but if you prefer to have a good massage on start definitely go 38-46 Albany.

Carmen fraques, for the photos I think the shop are trying to get as close as they could, most of the ML don't want friend or family know they work this kind of job.

sing400
26-10-2015, 05:11 PM
The Japanese 1/5 Albany st, it a hit or miss they do have all kinds of backpacker even pork chop all depend on luck, but if you prefer to have a good massage on start definitely go 38-46 Albany.

Carmen fraques, for the photos I think the shop are trying to get as close as they could, most of the ML don't want friend or family know they work this kind of job.

I can second this, I've just been to 5 Albany just then only 1 available but she was on the older side may be late late 30s. Definitely not young.
Im going back to Chatswood and see if I have any luck today.

carmen farquis
26-10-2015, 05:27 PM
rimming lover that is what I said but before they would tell you they look like and lately they have said it is real photo.

YI88
29-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Remember that this is exam season and many of the genuine students are taking a break from working.

Soon the exams will be over and some of them will go back to Asia for the long holidays, while the others will stay for a while earning money in whichever way they enjoy.

goulash
04-11-2015, 07:49 AM
I can vouche for Albany St. I've seen several real Japanese girls here. I even took one out for drinks at the Opera Bar one night. Gorgeous, but Japanese girls never seem to click with me...

Anaheim
04-11-2015, 10:42 AM
...but Japanese girls never seem to click with me...

i find speaking their language definitely relaxes them a whole lot more. a Japanese colleague of mine once told me she found it adorable when me and me mates were trying and fumbling to spit out even basic nihongo. lol

aussiegaigin
04-11-2015, 10:50 AM
i find speaking their language definitely relaxes them a whole lot more. a Japanese colleague of mine once told me she found it adorable when me and me mates were trying and fumbling to spit out even basic nihongo. lol

Definitely. Being able to speak a few words gets them interested. Some knowledge of geography, food and social customs works even better.

imaragingbull
12-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Hi brothers!

I have yet to punt on Chatswood before, but will be in the area with some free time alone this Saturday... Is there anything nearby all the shopping centres that's worthwhile?

Reading this thread suggested some gems, but you've got to be lucky... Appreciate any guidance here!

sing400
12-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi brothers!

I have yet to punt on Chatswood before, but will be in the area with some free time alone this Saturday... Is there anything nearby all the shopping centres that's worthwhile?

Reading this thread suggested some gems, but you've got to be lucky... Appreciate any guidance here!

200/1 Katherine st, next to the station the RSL club side. Best value in Chatswood. $60/30min B2B, all Thais though.

If you want Chinese, across the road, Thomas st you will have Pinkberry.

imaragingbull
12-11-2015, 03:19 PM
200/1 Katherine st, next to the station the RSL club side. Best value in Chatswood. $60/30min B2B, all Thais though.

If you want Chinese, across the road, Thomas st you will have Pinkberry.

Thanks mate! Not too fussy on Chinese/Thai/ect. More on what place is run well and provides good service...

Have seen some mixed reviews around which led to the question... Any particular MLs out there to ask for? I think 200/1 will be the best option... But I'll need to ask to see the lineup (usually I go with recommendations or ARs)

Thanks again to all... Should be good regardless

sing400
12-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Thanks mate! Not too fussy on Chinese/Thai/ect. More on what place is run well and provides good service...

Have seen some mixed reviews around which led to the question... Any particular MLs out there to ask for? I think 200/1 will be the best option... But I'll need to ask to see the lineup (usually I go with recommendations or ARs)

Thanks again to all... Should be good regardless

Patty is tops over there. Although they might have different roster on wkends.
They are usually 2-3 girls for the lineup.

imaragingbull
12-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Thank you once again!!!

carmen farquis
12-11-2015, 05:09 PM
i saw Patty yesterday she only works Monday and Wednesday in my opinion she is just as good as Emma if not better. Om Saturdays Michelle is pretty good but the other girls ive seen there on weekends aren't that good.

imaragingbull
12-11-2015, 08:41 PM
This community...

Thank you all for reviving this discussion for a brother in need - Michelle it is on Saturday I think!

Thank you very much

carmen farquis
12-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Michelle isn't a glamour but shes not ugly either and her tt is excellent and she loves daty

xconcepx
12-11-2015, 09:22 PM
If you're happy to walk down chatswood chase way down to oscar street theres two shops down there but not sure about the other one. The one i frequent is D'Privelege at 24. All viet girls though. Slightly pricer at 70/h but tips are the same.

Candy - great nassage and technique
Daisy- flat chested but makes up with her willingness to please.
Cara - nothing stands out but nothing to complain about either.
Lily - great service and great bod. Slightly stronger pussy odour than usual however shes eager to please though.
Karly - hot as but a dud on service. Doesnt even take panties off.
Anna - great massage, great conversation and eager to please.

Theres a few more but that's all i can remember off the top my head.

Hope that helps.

imaragingbull
12-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Thank you very much Xconcepx! Great information and very appreciative of your advice...

Still at work unfortunately so haven't had the chance to research... I take it neither advertise here, have a website or have a mobile which we can book from?

I will keep researching!

Shaping up to be a great Saturday... Run in morning, haircut, lunch, enjoy a beer, enjoy one of these haunts!

xconcepx
12-11-2015, 09:57 PM
If you get waxing done than can get it done there too. A few of the girls that massage also will wax you so during that time u can use it to build some rapport. See if you guys click.

imaragingbull
12-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Great advice - D'privilege perhaps pulling (pun intended) ahead (again)

BigBoy
19-11-2015, 07:37 PM
I'm going to be working around this area as I've changed jobs. Any intel appreciated :)

At first I thought "great", as I remembered some good reports - but reading this thread, it ain't looking good.

Rimming Lover
23-01-2016, 07:23 PM
Went Shop 6, 38-46 Albany St, St Leonards. Tried Emma, Brandy and Jane.
Their superb massage, amazing service is to let you unforgettable! Welcome!

Funandfun
25-01-2016, 01:03 AM

Thank you guys, I know many shops in city, however this area is new to me. can you recommend any girl in shop 6 and any comment about their service in Part 1 and 2.
Thanks

bdjc
25-01-2016, 01:25 AM

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

Had a quick at their web site, which is a bit lousy, but seems that it offers solid service. Will definitely give it a try.

naughtyprik
17-04-2016, 10:02 PM

Alas, they don't allow anyone to use the back door anymore...which means you have to use the front exit in full view of the teppanyaki diners....

no more albany for me !!