PDA

View Full Version : General talk Freelancers and your belongings

cello
16-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Was visiting one of Christine'a girl the other day , I won't say who because what's done is done. What I noticed was, when I was in the shower, she browsed through my belongings, which is my wallet. Now I'm not accusing her of stealing anything, she didn't. But imagine a WL checking out your ID, your credit card details, well you get the gist. How would you bros handle the situation?

CunningLinguist
16-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Was visiting one of Christine'a girl the other day , I won't say who because what's done is done. What I noticed was, when I was in the shower, she browsed through my belongings, which is my wallet. Now I'm not accusing her of stealing anything, she didn't. But imagine a WL checking out your ID, your credit card details, well you get the gist. How would you bros handle the situation?

If you are sure she actually opened your wallet and looked in it then read below, otherwise she may have just been moving your stuff for you.
I would ask her what she was doing, and if she didn't have a satisfactory answer I would:
- check my wallet and count the money in front of her.
- tell her I am going to tell the Mamasan.
- tell the Mamassan.
- post it on the forum, with the girls name.

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2015, 11:14 PM
When Mimi first worked out from a deluxe private apartment in Burwood, she used to offer a small plastic basket for clients to put their wallet and mobile phone in and take the basket with them when they go to the shower room as the shower room is down the hall way, I never bother about it as I know the lady quite well, but I always thought that's a smart move and very good touch in terms of good services !

beta101
17-10-2015, 12:35 AM
maybe she suspect u are a private investigator?