PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls Yumi - Hot looking Korean

cuteguy
18-10-2015, 01:48 AM
After meeting Dreamgirls No1 girl Ai, I had high expectations that the high quality of Yura’s girls would continue with the other girls. Therefore, I arranged with Yura a booking with Yumi on Thursday after work.

I turned up at the premises and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened but not fully with Yumi peering through the gap. She looked very shy and only when I said her name ‘Yumi’ did she let me in. I walked into the room and it was small with two single beds. What hit me straight away was the cigarette smoke. OMG…the cigarette smoke was overpowering and it appeared I had caught Yumi unexpectedly having a cigarette. Anyway, I asked Yumi to get the air conditioning going to clear the air in the room because the smell was just choking me. I didn’t realise at the time that when Yumi turned the air conditioning on, she had turned the setting to very warm rather than cool. No wonder it became very warm in the room.

Yumi was wearing a short nightgown with no underwear. Her face was very pretty like one of those K-pop girls and seemed a bit too perfect. She had small eyes and long black hair. She had a slightly slimmer body than Dreamgirls no 1 girl Ai and with a smaller bottom. We started to chat and she offered me a drink (coca cola) which I accepted. After getting undressed I took a shower. Yumi followed me to the bathroom but didn’t join me. It was certainly very tight in the shower but I guess two people could have fitted in the shower. It appears she had one before with the previous customer. While I was showering, she pulled the curtain. I had a quick look to see what she was doing and she was startled because I had caught her brushing her teeth after having her last cigarette.

I came back from the bathroom and Yumi had a towel ready for me. She went about drying me up. Once I was dry, she asked me to lie on one of the single beds. I would have preferred a double or queen size bed (which this place does have) because the single beds were small for two people. She was still wearing her nightgown so she removed it and joined me on the bed. I noticed her large breasts and huge nipples. Both Yumi and Ai had huge nipples and Yumi stated that her breast size was Korean size B. They surely looked C+ or close to D size and were just amazing to touch. My hands just didn’t want to let go of them because they felt soft and nice to squeeze. I couldn’t resist in giving them a massage with my lips which I did and Yumi didn’t mind the attention. The other thing I noticed was the large tattoo of a woman on her stomach and some inscription on the other side of her stomach.

She decided to lay on me in the missionary position and alongside me. Her body was warm actually it was very warm. My fingers went exploring down south only to discover to my surprise that she was already very wet down below. It felt like gel or lubricant because it certainly wasn’t her own natural juices. Anyway, we cuddled each other and she started to massage my chest, nipples and stomach with her hands. She said she liked my chest and I thanked her for the compliment. Her hand massage was slow and sensual. The feeling was very intimate as we lay together just like real lovers, however there was no kissing or DFK. We were involved in small talk and she told me that she was 23 years of age.

It was time for me to get the ball rolling so I started to play with her breasts, private part down south and her nice bottom. Yumi then moved away from lying next to me so she could perform BBBJ on me. It was not rushed or rough. It was very satisfying as she sucked my friend but she didn’t make any eye contact with me. Her eyes were focused on pleasing my friend and I admired her sensual and gentle BBBJ technique.

Whilst she was performing BBBJ, I leaned forward so I could stretch my arm forward to play with her pussy from behind. She was not very keen on any fingering down south so it was time to change positions for my friend to move in and explore her. Before I did this, I took the opportunity to suck her nipples again and move my tongue down to her navel. She was enjoying it very much and if I went further, I was sure she would have enjoyed DATY too. I had a good view of her private part and it was all concealed inside and not exposed.

Yumi got a condom out and we then proceeded to have some fun in a few positions. The size of the bed wasn’t all that ideal for changing sexual positions so I stuck with missionary, her legs on my shoulder, the spoon and doggy. There was some soft moaning on Yumi’s part as I explored her down south. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the opportunity to climax on her body or to try some Spanish on her lovely breasts. The feeling of just being with a sexy young girl just made me want to come inside of her as her tight lips wrapped themselves around my friend.

We later sat on the bed and chatted for a while. There must have been another 10 minutes left on the clock. Yumi was at all times very polite and behaved liked a lady. She didn’t tell me to go for a shower even though the session was coming to a close. I decided to do it myself. After I had my shower alone, we continued to chat.

Overall, Yumi is stunning when you take into account that she is young, busty, size 6 with a very pretty face and sexy body. In addition, she has a friendly and pleasant personality with a sweet voice. She was a good companion during my session. Accordingly, Yumi won’t disappoint you with her service.

cuteguy
19-10-2015, 11:54 PM
I've been told by Dreamgirls that Yumi has improved her service. This gorgeous looking girl who has a beautiful face and sexy slim body offers DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY and CIM. She is definitely worth checking out guys.

wilisno
20-10-2015, 02:05 AM
I've been told by Dreamgirls that Yumi has improved her service. This gorgeous looking girl who has a beautiful face and sexy slim body offers DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY and CIM. She is definitely worth checking out guys.
What do you mean by improving her service, she did all those right from the start !

cuteguy
20-10-2015, 11:01 AM
When her profile first appeared on the Dreamgirls website she didn't do 'all' those services. For instance she didn't do CIM when she started but she does now (see her current profile).

wilisno
20-10-2015, 12:02 PM
When her profile first appeared on the Dreamgirls website she didn't do 'all' those services. For instance she didn't do CIM when she started but she does now (see her current profile).

Of course they won't put everything on the profiling, it's up to the girl's discretion, if someone's got a smelly dick, she can refuse BBBJ too ! She did everything from the first job !