Kate frome Australia size 14 40 dd 10am-

Cici from Hong Kong size 6 36 B 10am-12am

Marria frome Malaysia size 6 .38 dd . 6-pm- 3am

Jewel frome gold coats blod size 8 38dd . 10am - 3 am

Opening hour 10am to 3am 3 hours free parking at brodway shoping centre

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Excellent work Happyangels,

I am impressed with your good attitude !!

In case you don't know, as a shop owner, you can edit or delete your own post (other members don't have this option), so if you want to refresh your own thread and bring it to the top of the page, you don't have to start a new thread - which a lot of members (including myself, sorry) are making fun of it !!

You can simply copy and paste your roster or update your girls list and repost it, and if you like, delete the old post so your thread always look fresh, I think shops such as 5 star are doing this expertly.

And I think it's a great idea to delete the other similar (New girls) threads too, you only really need one.

Good job,

Hope you do some good business,

All the best

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi HappyAngels,

Something I have been wanting to ask for a long time, I love big boobs, and I have never ever seen such a collections of big tits girls all in the one shop, usually any shop, FS or MS will be very lucky to have just one or two really busty girls, do you really really really really have all these big tits girls ?? or are you using the unofficial up and down scales: Like minus 4 cup sizes and add 5 years to the age!!

From your girl list, you have:

Lili frome Hong Kong 38d
Miyouko Japanese size 6 38d 20 yeas old
Coco Japanese size 7 38d 23yeas old
Emma from Thai size 8 38d 24 yeas old
Jessica from Singapore she size 6 . 38 D
Chase from Spain she size 8 . 40DD
Kate frome Australia size 14 40 dd
Cici from Hong Kong size 6 36 B
Marria frome Malaysia size 6 .38 dd
Jewel frome gold coats blod size 8 38dd

7 girls @ 38 D or DD !!
2 girls @ 40 DD !!
1 girl @ 36 B

and I am going to print out your roster, take it with me and walk down to your shop and check them all out !! if they are all there and your are trueful, Happyangels will be my new favourite shop, and I will be there on a weekly basis to complete my Spanish inquisition and try them all !! COT x 10 !!

But if they are not, I will probably have to report about it too!!

See you around.

Cheers

:question::question:

bill_100
29-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi HappyAngels,

Something I have been wanting to ask for a long time, I love big boobs, and I have never ever seen such a collections of big tits girls all in the one shop, usually any shop, FS or MS will be very lucky to have just one or two really busty girls, do you really really really really have all these big tits girls ?? or are you using the unofficial up and down scales: Like minus 4 cup sizes and add 5 years to the age!!

From your girl list, you have:

Lili frome Hong Kong 38d
Miyouko Japanese size 6 38d 20 yeas old
Coco Japanese size 7 38d 23yeas old
Emma from Thai size 8 38d 24 yeas old
Jessica from Singapore she size 6 . 38 D
Chase from Spain she size 8 . 40DD
Kate frome Australia size 14 40 dd
Cici from Hong Kong size 6 36 B
Marria frome Malaysia size 6 .38 dd
Jewel frome gold coats blod size 8 38dd

7 girls @ 38 D or DD !!
2 girls @ 40 DD !!
1 girl @ 36 B

and I am going to print out your roster, take it with me and walk down to your shop and check them all out !! if they are all there and your are trueful, Happyangels will be my new favourite shop, and I will be there on a weekly basis to complete my Spanish inquisition and try them all !! COT x 10 !!

See you around.

Cheers

:question::question:

AHLUNGOR, Given that you are the expert around here of the massage shops, why don't you make a visit to the shop, select one and give us an AR about your total experience?

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 01:17 PM
nd I am going to print out your roster, take it with me and walk down to your shop and check them all out !! if they are all there and your are trueful, Happyangels will be my new favourite shop, and I will be there on a weekly basis to complete my Spanish inquisition and try them all !! COT x 10 !!

I want to see this too!

I do not mind to go together and check out!

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 01:18 PM
May be ask 8 more brothers to go at the same time.

They should have enough girls there

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 01:28 PM
AHLUNGOR, Given that you are the expert around here of the massage shops, why don't you make a visit to the shop, select one and give us an AR about your total experience?

I know, it sounds simple enough but if you try to spread your love and time and money among your favourite shops and girls on an even keel it's a lot harder:

This week I have two sessions already, Michelle and Mia and I am trying to go to Bluemoon too!!

Let me think this over......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 01:41 PM
I know, it sounds simple enough but if you try to spread your love and time and money among your favourite shops and girls on an even keel it's a lot harder:

This week I have two sessions already, Michelle and Mia and I am trying to go to Bluemoon too!!

Let me think this over......haha

Cheers

I think most of us have the same problem as well