Date of Visit : 20/10/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :*

Hours of Business : 12 till late

Rates : $160

Size/shape : 6 slim b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided :*cbj*daty*lfk*fs

Value for money/recommend? : big yes

My experience/comments : was introd to anny on her first day at the shop but took christee on that day.
Two weeks later i was able to book anny for one hour.
Started of with lfk and fondling each other.
Cat bath and*cbj*next with just the right amount of ball play and suction used.
I repaid the oral favour with anny having very responsive nipples before down for*daty*finding a full bush and anny really getting wet and enjoying herself.
Started of in*missionary*position - man on top, girl on back">mishwith anny being nice and tight taking it slow first before building up to a good pace.
Spooning next with anny liking her nipples and breasts squeezed lightly while watching in the mirror.
Moved onto*cowgirl*with anny controlling the pace and depth nicely varying from slow and deep too fast and deep i loved watching her pert and perky 22 year old tits bouncing away.
We took a few minutes breather at the 40 mins mark as we were both sweaty.
Last possie was*doggie*with anny pushing her heart shaped ass back onto me urging me to go faster this lasted for five minutes before moving onto*69*with me eating her out while giving me a*hjfinish with five minutes to spare.
Anny has flawless skin all over her body.
Great b cups and ass.
Great attitude and bubbly personallity.
English is limited but you can communicate with her.
For $160 for the hour too fuck genuine young girls that need 5 grams of make up compared to 500 grams of make up at other shops in this price range too look good is why it is my go to shop at the moment and another plus is the level of upkeep this shop does always vaccumed and fresh clean sheets no crap stuck to the shower walls and no bad odours.
posted elsewhere

645 Blakehurst
30-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Foxy ANNY brand new and hot off the plane WITH PIC, is a 160cm 45kg Thai with a great attitude - ready, willing and definitely able to give you the time of your life. She is a petite 22 year old size 6-7 B cup with creamy sun kissed skin, shoulder length brown hair and limited English. ANNY is delightfully naughty with a bubbly personality and aims to provide exceptional service. Gorgeous features and fantastic disposition make her a lady not to be missed - overcoming the language barrier will provide a stimulating hands on encounter.'SEE ANNY'S HOT NEW PIC BELOW'

Read ANNY'S Reviews Here >>>>>> "ANNY" (http://645blakehurst.com/review/anny-2/)

To make a booking or find out more about "ANNY" please call (02) 9546 8642 or 0458 065 822
- or - email: 645blakehurst@gmail.com

*--OPEN--* SUN to THURS 12 to MIDNIGHT - FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM to 2AM

*---RATES---* 30 minutes $ 95 -,- 45 minutes $130 -,- 60 minutes $160

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/attachments/f320/6024d1445325407-new-cheeky-pics-22yr-old-naughty-anny-anny2-jpg

HOW TO FIND US WITH PLENTY OF PARKING AT THE REAR
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/attachments/f320/5935d1442477672-645-blakehurst-roster-no-replies-pls-blakehurst-map4-jpg