PDA

View Full Version : General talk Basic care massage

Bobby1234
21-10-2015, 04:54 PM
hi guys,

saw a massage sign on compton rd... thinking it might be a new shop that no one has been to...
walked up the stairs and found a massage shop to the right but a accountant office to the left... 3 OLD asian ladies sitting in there asking if i wanted a massage...
i just quickly asked the usual questions of opening times and cost... pretty much shat myself and thought of the quickest excuse to get out of there...

but if you wanted a massage and your taxes done at the same time probably give it a go.

RottenLittlePunt
21-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Sounds ideal if you like taking it both ways.

Blue-Marvel
21-10-2015, 05:21 PM
That place has been around for a very long time....
went there a few times back many many many moons ago, had some younger girls there but was always legit.

bigbob
21-10-2015, 07:46 PM
this place is 90% legit

Bobby1234
22-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Might give it a definite miss then

HBerg
23-10-2015, 07:49 AM
That place has been around for a very long time....
went there a few times back many many many moons ago, had some younger girls there but was always legit.

How the heck can a place like that survive if it's not a front for money laundering? surely they would get fuck all business. If you wanted a legit massage, you wouldn't go there, you'd go somewhere qualified and that accepts HICAPS. If you wanted a non-legit R&T, you wouldn't go there either. Who is in their demographic?

aejohnny
23-10-2015, 12:13 PM
How the heck can a place like that survive if it's not a front for money laundering? surely they would get fuck all business. If you wanted a legit massage, you wouldn't go there, you'd go somewhere qualified and that accepts HICAPS. If you wanted a non-legit R&T, you wouldn't go there either. Who is in their demographic?

I think you might be surprised, often they will have all 4 rooms going. The owner Belinda, gives one of the best legit massages I have ever had. The above statement about being 90% legit is very true, and the 10% have provided some of my greatest massage experiences over the years. Although if Belinda finds out something is going on the girl is quickly shown the door as she really strives to run a legit business.

I think the quality of legit massage is what has kept them going with the rapid increase of shops in the area.

jamesbond007
23-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Im so happy I live in Sydney, we seem to be spoilt with Mls, compared to other places. Just need to fix the traffic, lower the house prices, win the NRL, reduce the crime, and get better public transport.

bigbob
23-10-2015, 09:36 PM
I think you might be surprised, often they will have all 4 rooms going. The owner Belinda, gives one of the best legit massages I have ever had. The above statement about being 90% legit is very true, and the 10% have provided some of my greatest massage experiences over the years. Although if Belinda finds out something is going on the girl is quickly shown the door as she really strives to run a legit business.

I think the quality of legit massage is what has kept them going with the rapid increase of shops in the area.

yes Belinda dose the best legit massage been going there fore 8 years

Blue-Marvel
28-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Might have to go back for a visit