PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star I miss CiCi of 5 Star

superman1
29-01-2013, 02:14 AM
I found a new Singapore girl, CiCi working at 5 Star at week. She is so different from any other girls. She is so friendly just like your girl friend for tonite. She never rush and make you so relaxed and pampered that I did not realize 1 hour booking went through so quickly.

I won't tell you how she performed (I promised her not telling anyone) as she gave me a very special service that I had never experienced. But all I can say... once you try it, you would be hooked on.

I came back tonite but found her not working there anymore. The receptionist there said she will be back in a month's time. Where has she gone? If you see her anywhere, please tell me. I have attached an actual photo of her.

Super-Lost

wilisno
29-01-2013, 02:44 AM
I found a new Singapore girl, CiCi working at 5 Star at week. She is so different from any other girls. She is so friendly just like your girl friend for tonite. She never rush and make you so relaxed and pampered that I did not realize 1 hour booking went through so quickly.

I won't tell you how she performed (I promised her not telling anyone) as she gave me a very special service that I had never experienced. But all I can say... once you try it, you would be hooked on.

I came back tonite but found her not working there anymore. The receptionist there said she will be back in a month's time. Where has she gone? If you see her anywhere, please tell me. I have attached an actual photo of her.

Super-Lost

If the receptionist told you she'll be back in a month's time, what makes you think he lied ?

Chinese New Year is around the corner you know ? A lot more girls will be going home for the festival !

By the way, I don't see any photo, but if it's the girl's real photo, I'm not surprised if Admin had deleted it, it's against the rules to post the girl's photos without her permission !