PDA

View Full Version : First visit - Anna/Jessie/Tina cant remember name

simonsays
23-10-2015, 10:58 PM
I randomly went into a new shop last week - Sunnys North Sydney. Why no reviews here?

My previous experience of N Sydney shops was MILFy to say the least so I had low expectations.

Boy was I wrong. This place rocks.

Door is on Walker St next to a little takeaway, surrounded by offices and guys in suits. Commercial building with a little sandwich board sign about massage, discreet enough for me. Walk right in the back and upstairs, its on the first floor. Before I opened the door I expected the usual N Sydney massage shithole but hey presto, it lovely and modern inside. HUGE- goes way back into the building.

The only lady visible greeted me and said “How long Dahling” in that way that only Thais or Viet WLs say dahling at the end of every sentence. Fkn hate that.

Booked 45 mins and was taken into the nice back room and she left. I was still having doubts as the mamasan wasn’t my cup of tea and then in walks an angelic 19 yr old size 6 gorgeous Vietnamese angel (Anna???) in a figure hugging red dress. Holy crap that’ll be one hour please. A cups, long hair, pale skin, slim but curvy butt, nicely trimmed rig - a lovely package all in all.

All in all culminated in a v nice sensual massage with B2B, great connection with the girl, nice slow hand job, sitting up on the table with me, light pussy play, blowing in my ear, nibbling my neck, grazed my lips, chatting, fun, she smacking my butt when I made fun or her, me owing her butt smacks etc. Sigh. No other extras on offer but a lovely lovely time, and a promise to be back. And she only called me dahling once but in that position I was fully compromised and forgave her.

On the way out I spied another two young hot girls (Viets?) wearing the identical red dress. The place is full of hot young Asian girls - I saw three all aged about 18-20 in sexy dresses.

Will I go back? Definitely - contender for my next favourite shop. Modern, clean, tasteful decor, hot young girls. No showers though. But a gem in N Sydney which is sorely lacking in decent RnT joints.

Highly recommended.

Ok just looked at the roster and cant see an Anna - I see a Tina and Jessie who fit the bill and it may have been one of those.

tales88
07-11-2015, 04:01 PM
I went there this week based on your review and i agree, how come there's no reviews on this place? Was show 4 great looking Viet girls, all slim and pretty/ The massage was actually pretty good, better than the average ones you come across in the city. Rate was $55 for 45 mins, plus 50 for nude HJ, totally worth it. Lots of teasing and great technique. Definately going back.

luvmica
08-11-2015, 10:20 PM
Which one you went for bro?

Sunnyatnorthsydney
11-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Thank you for your reviews guys.
We will try our best to make sure you leave our shop satisfy and happy.
Our address is: level 1, 83 walker st, North Sydney
Looking forward to see you.

Sunnyatnorthsydney
17-11-2015, 03:43 PM
We have 6 lovely ladies today ��

ThomasT2015
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Been there several times, very clean and friendly place , girls are young and massages are good, overal good value of money .