PDA

View Full Version : General talk Quality of girls

Rodgersodger
24-10-2015, 07:08 AM
So been few shops of recent and have to say some shops should really get some better girls even if it just for massage .
Hue massage ok been here plenty of times at beginning went through every girl all were shit or average until I found 2 gems there other than that wouldn't bother plus place has a stench to it like mice smell ..

Queen massage had 2 good girls here but then on third visit new girl and had no idea how to massage paid for an hour but left after half .

Tried a massage shop in morooka down back lane way paid half hr 60 I thought bit much but that included ending old bird in 60s just wanted to get out would never go back .

Shanghi massage carina used to be a real good ladie here mid age have a great massage and ending but on my visit it was a fat thing and while doing massage sounded like hard work for her.

Phonix massage newmarket don't get over that way much but had a Awsome session with a lady here have not had chance to get back yet.

Angie's massage got some new girls here plenty of japanese hit and miss tried the new aussie blonde she has Tatts but very friendly and accommodating.

Unique massage grange had 2 girls working one overweight other slim thai girl massage was not bad girl was hot left happy

What I am finding is a lot of shops may have a few good girls but they are getting hard to find like I said even just for a good massage and then the prices what some girls want are just way out of the park!! Like one shop girl wanted 100 for naked but no touch shit might as well go strip club if that's all!!!
Anyway thats my thoughts now where do I try today ?

pommychris
24-10-2015, 07:28 AM
just to confirm the girls i have been getting lately have been asking stupid money ,and no touch??? what the??
we are paying way to much when you think you can get f service for 130 / 30 mins.. and lets be honest thats plenty of time for
most of us!!!!.so massage 60/70 hour then extras asking 50 for hj more if nude!! im starting to think my punting days are limited..
may start going fs !!!

popeye96
24-10-2015, 07:30 AM
I was going to suggest making the drive down the M1 and visit a GC shop or two, as much better value can be had, but then remembered the V8's are on this weekend so might not be a good idea.

Rodgersodger
24-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Most shops I have visited lately ask for $50 hj .. To much but seems the way brisbane is going

pommychris
24-10-2015, 08:34 AM
i must admit unless the girl gets them out and i can touch, i just say forget it when asked for 50!! do not pay it!! id sooner have a wank in front of the computor!!!

wunderboy
27-10-2015, 08:03 AM
I agree. Do not pay 50. But I'd say most of the bros here would pay. That's why the girls keep asking for 50 these days.

Bblue
27-10-2015, 11:08 AM
I stand hard firm on the basic keeping at 30, the most they can push for is 30/70/100. If they push harder than 30 for basic they can cheat the next guy and I most likely won't ask for them again. I get annoyed when the ML try cheat you the 20 when you pass them the 50 by "forgetting" the change. I do tip extra sometimes on regular MLs outside of the usual rates as a thank you gift every so often but they know never to expect more then the usual.

tuan_87
27-10-2015, 12:37 PM
For me 50 dollars is wayy to steep just for a simple hj, usually I would go 30-40 depending on the girl and performance. If she's average looking and gave me a shit massage $30 if she's a stunner and gave me a great massage $40. If she's very unattractive then I simply decline if offered which I've done many times. My favs will offer me topless plus sucking on the breast for only 20 dollars extra. But I see them regularly. If your taking random punt at
A place u never been before I suggest you take the right amount of $$ on u incase you get ripped off which I have been a couple
Times.

jazza69
27-10-2015, 03:24 PM
I will only do $50 if the service exceeds my expectation.... I often say $30, but if it is good I will give you extra.... and it works most of the time.... I do llike giving feedback to the girls as I do try and be genuine and chat with them - no point being quiet and just lying there.... if she does something nice, say so... and you might get more!

darthvader
20-11-2015, 01:04 PM
spoilt by GC guys. $60 including for exceptional service down here, $50 including for run of the mill service. 30 minutes of course.

i can't go back to brissy.

DirtySanchez
20-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Pries asked for are definitely on the rise. I am startng to notice an increase to $100 for topless. I will never pay that. I usually agree a price of $30-40 and will tip more if the session exceeded my expectations. I find I am turning extras down more than ever before because the girls are demanding to high a price. Not sure if it's a coincidence but these girls usually provide a not so good massage experience and very average extra service anyway.

Lovearubntug
20-11-2015, 06:17 PM
I've walked from 6 different shops this week.
I have negotiated before any money changes hands and before the massage begins.

$50 as an extra in my opinion is over the top. Think about it, they are asking for an extra 50 bucks for a couple of minutes work. Which still takes place within the allotted 30 minutes anyway..!!!
Until more of you start doing the same nothing will change.
$50 all inclusive.. It's off to the Gold Coast for me.

Just my opinion..

Gentleman20
20-11-2015, 06:33 PM
I don't go to shops. I pay between $50 and $100 for half an hour or close to. I search online for what I want and if I turn up and she is not as per the picture I walk. I pay for a sure thing not some last minute negotiation with perhaps a ''no I don't do that''