PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Porsche - through the roof Diamond for a reason.

gentlescream
26-10-2015, 02:30 AM
Well, I promised Roger a review and my lazy ass has put it off a bit too much.

I saw Porsche back around mid~late Sep. May have been awhile, so I may lack accuracy, but she was that memorable all the same.

So, I pulled up to 45 quite late in the night after making a booking. Turns out a couple of guys were waiting for Porsche behind me. There was actually a booking error due to new reception, but Roger nevertheless took care of it and I got my slot.
When introducing Porsche, Roger said that her face was ok, body ok, service - *pointed to the roof*. Heck, sold twice.

So, Porsche took me upstairs and she was exactly as boss described. She is by no means in a non-looker. She's quite cute and for some reason reminded me a Chinese version of one of my old favorites Bonnie. But yes, she's not a head turner either.

Solid body that I found pleasant, won't boast about, but definitely much above average. Not big rack, but nice shapes.

Took me into the shower which took with me together. She knows how to get you going from the get go. Touches you in the right places. Most of all, her pace is great. She seems aggressive and fast, but by no means rushed. Just rightfully quick.

We chatted a bit before/during the shower and while drying off. In particular, she complained about how some guests awaiting would touch her inappropriately as she passed by (she indicated a particular race by the way - you know who you are).

She had me lie on my stomach first. She does a high level intense erotic massage all the way down to a bit o' rimming to get you going. It was amazing - reminding me a bit of Jerry from Marrickville 5. Great touching and great start up.

She turned me over and boy she knows how to give a good catbath. She seemed toknow exactly where I was sensitive. Good nipple sucks are done by many WLs, but Porsche's tongue, its size and pressure seems to have a 'talent' for this.

She allowed some minor DFK before moving downstairs. Top class BBBJ. She has so much energy and she really gets down on you making, continuous sucking noises. Had me lose track of time. Before I knew it - she said 10 minutes. But I had to have her in 69 before we went to FS. Brief DATY/69.

Onto the FS. This girl knows how to take a real pounding. Threw her legs up from the beginning. Agile enough to do so. Great response and had a real sense of her taking care of me. Had her quickly in a few positions before blowing. Mind you, I hadn't been able to blow properly FS during my last few sessions.

Diamond class and its pricing may seem like a stretch at first sight, but a cute 20 sth girl who knows her way around - didn't seem like a penny wasted for me.

45George
28-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Well, I promised Roger a review and my lazy ass has put it off a bit too much.

I saw Porsche back around mid~late Sep. May have been awhile, so I may lack accuracy, but she was that memorable all the same.

So, I pulled up to 45 quite late in the night after making a booking. Turns out a couple of guys were waiting for Porsche behind me. There was actually a booking error due to new reception, but Roger nevertheless took care of it and I got my slot.
When introducing Porsche, Roger said that her face was ok, body ok, service - *pointed to the roof*. Heck, sold twice.

So, Porsche took me upstairs and she was exactly as boss described. She is by no means in a non-looker. She's quite cute and for some reason reminded me a Chinese version of one of my old favorites Bonnie. But yes, she's not a head turner either.

Solid body that I found pleasant, won't boast about, but definitely much above average. Not big rack, but nice shapes.

Took me into the shower which took with me together. She knows how to get you going from the get go. Touches you in the right places. Most of all, her pace is great. She seems aggressive and fast, but by no means rushed. Just rightfully quick.

We chatted a bit before/during the shower and while drying off. In particular, she complained about how some guests awaiting would touch her inappropriately as she passed by (she indicated a particular race by the way - you know who you are).

She had me lie on my stomach first. She does a high level intense erotic massage all the way down to a bit o' rimming to get you going. It was amazing - reminding me a bit of Jerry from Marrickville 5. Great touching and great start up.

She turned me over and boy she knows how to give a good catbath. She seemed toknow exactly where I was sensitive. Good nipple sucks are done by many WLs, but Porsche's tongue, its size and pressure seems to have a 'talent' for this.

She allowed some minor DFK before moving downstairs. Top class BBBJ. She has so much energy and she really gets down on you making, continuous sucking noises. Had me lose track of time. Before I knew it - she said 10 minutes. But I had to have her in 69 before we went to FS. Brief DATY/69.

Onto the FS. This girl knows how to take a real pounding. Threw her legs up from the beginning. Agile enough to do so. Great response and had a real sense of her taking care of me. Had her quickly in a few positions before blowing. Mind you, I hadn't been able to blow properly FS during my last few sessions.

Diamond class and its pricing may seem like a stretch at first sight, but a cute 20 sth girl who knows her way around - didn't seem like a penny wasted for me.

thanks a lot for being a royal customer with us

hope u will enjoy with us more and more

cheers
Roger

clicker
29-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi all i know this is my first post and i i am about to start writing reviews but had to throw this in
If these guys are advertising diamond class girls and so forth why dont they write in there roster that certaim girls only see asians really? I think personly they have come to the wrong country to work in
At no time am i saying that they should see who ever they are told too but at least write in your rosters or after reports that the girls see only asians i know about to stir up the pot here but hey who cares i got my 15 cents worth
(BTW im of asian background)

clicker
29-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Thanks for adding that now all my non asian bros can just read about how good she is
Great service 45

gentlescream
29-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Good to point out clicker. Looking fwd to your reviews.
Great follow up Roger and Co..

45George
01-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Porsche

A New Diamond class girl

a very shining star will let u experience another level of diamond service

Thursday - Sunday this week @ 45 George

~ 5pm - late ~

Limited of Bookings only
*Asian customers only

Diamond *$140/30mins, $200/45mins, $250/60mins

Its a promotion price ... she is $300+/hr girl

gosyd
10-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Porsche

A New Diamond class girl

a very shining star will let u experience another level of diamond service

Thursday - Sunday this week @ 45 George

~ 5pm - late ~

Limited of Bookings only
*Asian customers only

Diamond *$140/30mins, $200/45mins, $250/60mins

Its a promotion price ... she is $300+/hr girl

yeah Porsche is the best!!! when she will be back? miss her!