PDA

View Full Version : General talk Created my own problem, how to resolve?

Bawal
26-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Hi bros,

This problem started a couple of weeks ago. I visited a massage place and attended by a ml with a nice assets. The part 1 was great and Im happy to go back just for this service. The part 2 was a bit tricky. I was offered for HJ and I accepted ($ was not discussed at this point). At the same time, I request for nude and she said no. So I said top off and $55 additional as I was keen to check out what's behind.

Overall service was good. But I thought $55 with only top off was a bit high.

I visited the shop for 2Nd time but given only massage by other ml and I'm happy with the price and service.

I visited for 3rd time, the first ml saw me and I was ok. Although it's more friendly this time, I tried to nego the fees to $35 so I can see her more often but rejected.

I like the shop and want to keep visiting but don't want to see the 1st lady and pay that much extras. Can I see her and said only want standard? Or ask for other MLs? It would look bad as I like the service etc but price is abit too high. Help

garfield
26-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Hi bros,

This problem started a couple of weeks ago. I visited a massage place and attended by a ml with a nice assets. The part 1 was great and Im happy to go back just for this service. The part 2 was a bit tricky. I was offered for HJ and I accepted ($ was not discussed at this point). At the same time, I request for nude and she said no. So I said top off and $55 additional as I was keen to check out what's behind.

Overall service was good. But I thought $55 with only top off was a bit high.

I visited the shop for 2Nd time but given only massage by other ml and I'm happy with the price and service.

I visited for 3rd time, the first ml saw me and I was ok. Although it's more friendly this time, I tried to nego the fees to $35 so I can see her more often but rejected.

I like the shop and want to keep visiting but don't want to see the 1st lady and pay that much extras. Can I see her and said only want standard? Or ask for other MLs? It would look bad as I like the service etc but price is abit too high. Help

Which shop is this. Most RnT should at least offer nude hj for $50 extra.

grant
26-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Haha, I've had this before and feel for you. She knows how much you're willing to pay and won't settle for less. Did you pay the $55 the second time you saw her?

You just have to muster up the courage to tell her you'd like to see someone else if it happens to be her that greets you. If she refuses, you can talk to the mamasan and that might sort things out. I'm sure they'd rather have your money than let you walk, and speaking of, you have to be willing to walk to show them you that if you don't get what you want with them you'll go elsewhere. This might work out depending on how she/the shop responds and it can go a number of ways.

Best case is that they swap out ladies for you and you can start off fresh with someone else and establish a better precedent for what you pay. Your well-endowed lady-friend might see an opportunity lost as you come in and consistently snub her for someone else and be more willing to negotiate. Worse is if the girls talk to each other about you, band together and put a collective hex on you so that whenever you come in they all ask for the same high price. At this point you either suck it up if you really like the girls here or you up and leave and find a new haunt.

This is why I tend to prefer places where there is clear price structure. You are guaranteed extras for a concrete price and you avoid any need for negotiation.

sing400
26-10-2015, 04:47 PM
Just man up and ask for a different ML if she wants more than $50 for nude HJ.
I guess your 2nd visit gave her the last chance, she rejected your offer so theres no one to blame if you decide to go with someone else.
As above said, she only insists on that much because she knows you'd pay it.

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2015, 04:48 PM
I wonder if this is one of the advertising shops in the forum, as brother Garfield said, most RnT shops has the standard $50 for nude HJ (some MLs may decided to keep the undies, YMMV !!) but then again, it's a free economy, you are paying and she is selling/providing, so there is no right or wrong answer there, if you don't feel the services and products are value for the money you paid, there are plenty of other choices.

Mind you, as a breastsman, sometimes if I want to see a particular pair of tits and the lady wants more than the $50 .................. I might too, just for once and whether I return or not, it's all based on the assets mate !! each to his own.,

You always have a choice.

Cheers

:cool2:

Milhouse
26-10-2015, 08:39 PM
You're the paying customer, don't feel bad about asking for what you want.

domo
27-10-2015, 01:29 AM
brisbane is not like sydney, guess that is more risk up here than down south for the same service "_"

Bawal
27-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks all for the wise advice.

I know it was my mistake at the first instance to pay over the standard rate. I didn't know why I said $55 instead of $5 haha... I guess sometimes we are so consumed in the moment, chicks, lust etc and tends to be illogical.

After all I'm junior now not a baby anymore, should have gone in with a set mind.

I guess in my next booking, I will say anyone else except that good-looking-money-greedy lady. Hope things will improve.

Bawal
27-10-2015, 06:10 PM
This is why I tend to prefer places where there is clear price structure. You are guaranteed extras for a concrete price and you avoid any need for negotiation.
I agree to avoid this confusion/frustration. I also like if the ladies were honest and upfront about the extras/cost and if I'm happy, i will pay tips.