PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vietnamese fun place

Crocodile Land
28-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Hi Brothers, recently I'm so obsessed with Vietnamese girls. I don't know why they look so hot for me. Does anyone know any place where I can have some quality time with Vietnamese girls? Thanks for the help

Nejums
28-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Cabramatta, bro.

Junkyard
28-10-2015, 09:45 AM
If you're young hang out at Canley Vale or go to mounties on a fri and sat night. Just have to have the guts to go up and say hi I huess

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Hi Brothers, recently I'm so obsessed with Vietnamese girls. I don't know why they look so hot for me. Does anyone know any place where I can have some quality time with Vietnamese girls? Thanks for the help

Don't waste time looking around, go straight to 359 Riley St

Cheers

WhoMadeWho
28-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Are there many Vietnamese girls there? Milfs?

luvmica
28-10-2015, 12:35 PM
5 alan st at Fairfield has lots of vietnamese girls as The owner is vietnamese

ramjet
28-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Don't waste time looking around, go straight to 359 Riley St

Cheers

I've tried Lily at 359 Riley St recently. She looks ok but a complete waste of time and money. I can fuck her but no touching, go figure that one. And after 5 minutes she complained she's painful and insist on finishing me off with HJ. I complained to the receptionist but she couldn't give a rat's after she took the money.

This place used to be good and I have some fond memories with young Korean and Japanese girls but the last few times I've been its gone downhill. I'll never go again.