PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Michelle - top Thai beauty, rare gem, young, beautiful and natural busty

Biggerbanana
29-10-2015, 11:03 PM
I just came back from overseas and rang up my favorite shops to find out if they have any good new girls. A receptionist of this shop, who was recently transferred to 65 Carlton's sister shop at 12 Cottam, Bankstown, told me that an extremely beautiful and young Thai girl just started in his shop and recommended me to go there and have a look.

I went as suggested and in the end found out this is one of the best recommendations I ever got. I felt that this girl will be a hot favorite of Chinese customers as her look and body shape are the most sought after features by this group of customers. Once her details came out, I am afraid I might have difficulty to make a booking of her at my preferred timing in future. Still I think she deserves to get good customers who follow my tips all along.

Below my quick review of this rare gem.

Name of girl : Michelle

Shop : 65 Carlton's sister shop at 12 Cottam Ave., Bankstown

Date of Visit : 29 October 2015

Rates : $85/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Slim body, firm big boobs with pink nipples ( est 34in D cup natural tits) and small bums (est 34 in), waist small (est 24in) , size 6, about 162cm tall. Very pretty. snow white skin, very cute and sexy.

Roster: first day working and roster unsure

Ethnicity : Thailand (Her look is more Chinese/ Japanese than Thai. She told me she came from 清迈,泰国, and this is why she has very fair skin and looks more Japanese/Chinese than Thai)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Michelle is very pretty and cute, as the receptionist advised. After she took off her clothes, I was so amazed with her snow-white skin and firm big boobs. Her nipples are still pinky. I wanted to lick her tits, but she did not allow me to do so, saying too ticklish. I just gave up and hugged her closely to my chest and felt her body's smoothness and warmth. Her bums are small but firm. She smiled a lot and was very polite and friendly. Her English is good enough to communicate. When she didn't understand, she used her mobile phone as translator (I typed in the English words). This worked fine for both of us.

As she is young and new to industry, I found her pussy very tight. She put in lots of KY and could enjoy sex throughout the session with me. She kept rocking her body while I was fucking her. She is young and hence had lots of energy. I had to control myself very hard so that I won't come too quickly. She moaned a lot at medium volume. I fucked her in all positions for more than 20 min. and then I blew my load.

After I came, I felt I was about half dead. This young girl really put in lots of efforts to please me. I felt so lucky today to see a girl so young and pretty, and also so enthusiastic.

My final caution is that this pretty girl does not provide any extra services, just standard services. She will be good to any gentle customers who love pretty girls and enjoy a good friendly session without extra services.