PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Wynnum

Oldred
31-10-2015, 07:12 PM
http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sexy-hong-kong-girl-size-6-real-pics/10297048

So after deciding on taking a risk on what i thought would be a very fake and misleading add, i've returned to shere with you all my findings.
Firstly yes the photos are fake, though not entirely misleading. Body type isn't too far off just not quite as toned or firm and not as young. Her add says 28 but i'm guessing mid 30's maybe. She does have a slim build and a fairly nice firm pair of breasts, fake but still not bad. And over all looks aren't too bad at all.

She seems pretty friendly and can speak english well enough for some good light conversation. The greeting at the door was a nice surprise too.

Ok so down to buisness. The massage itself wasn't too bad, was feeling pretty good and relaxed throughout the massage, i should say i don't know much about massage, i mainly go to relax and destress and if they manage to work out some off my knotts then that's a bonus, so to me it was a good massage. There was lots of teasing which was good and after the flip there was none of that robotic this is just a job vibe so it was quite an enjoyable experiance.

All in all i walked away happy without the, 'oh god why the hell did i just pay money for that,' feeling so i feel it was a win in my book.

Again Photos are fake and age is a bit iffy, but all in all a worthwhile punt.
I'd recomend trying the 45min option at least to get the most out of it.

flamejob
01-11-2015, 04:14 AM
Great review, dude. Her prices are very good too. $110 for 45 minutes is the price I paid last time for a topless handjob in a shop - so with her obviously getting a little more involved i'd say definitely value for money.

josho86
08-01-2016, 02:52 AM
thanks for the review mate :) i was wondering if she was any good or not haha..............i saw her advert 2 weeks ago, tried calling her but no answer. hopefully next try i will succeed

Oldred
08-01-2016, 08:02 PM
There a new girl there at the moment for another week or so, nice enough but service and massage is pretty average.