PDA

View Full Version : Ginza The latest NEW Japanese girls @ Ginza .... all VERY HIGHLY FUCKABLE!!!

rooter
01-11-2015, 05:11 PM
I think every Sydney punter knows by now that the best Japanese girls in Australia are at Ginza - only a fool would try to argue otherwise.
Actually IMO the best Asian girls in Australia are at Ginza ... but thats debatable.
And the Japanese girls just keep on cumming ... in the last 2 weeks 5 new Japanese girls have arrived at Ginza's doorstep - all of them so totally different - but all of them so special.
Here is a brief synopsis though I will do a full AR for each of these girls in the next few days.

CAT
Probably the most innocent WL I have ever met.
She is a total newbie and it shows.
She is just so shy, reserved and humble.
The way she covers her face in total embarrassment when she comes and the way she apologises for getting wet is beautiful.
She is very pretty, and impossibly cute and has a killer body - perfect tits, arse, hips, waist, tummy, and thighs.
She is a shy but sensual kisser, loves DATY, and loves a nice gentle fuck - I was totally soaking in girl juice.
Surprisingly she gives an excellent BBBJ.
The sex was awesome but the highlight for me was how she snuggled up after we fucked so intensely and just whispered to me in Japanese.
Definitely not a PSE girl or a very confident girl who will take control of things but very sweet and very horny and keen .
Some details ...
Early 20s, around 155cm, long brown hair, pretty and cute face, light skin, slim body but nice curves too, C cup tits, perfect round arse.

RAINBOW
Another total newbie and very cute.
Rainbow is a bit chubby which might not be to every bros taste, but if you don't book Rainbow you are missing out on a really special girl and a really special treat.
Rainbow is quite pretty and has a great attitude.
She is also very horny and super keen to please.
Not highly skilled but very genuine - the ultimate GFE girl.
A really sweet girl.
Some details ...
Early 20s, 150cm, a bit chubby, long dark hair, pretty and cute face, light skin, B cup tits, round meaty arse.

NAOMI
WOW!!!
Very horny girl and very keen to please.
Naomi speaks excellent English, has a wonderful and wicked sense of humour, is 100% GFE, and is as HORNY AS FUCK!!!
She's a pretty girl, and quite tall, with a nice toned body and loves sex.
Very horny and orgasmic girl - a gem.
Some details ...
Early 20s, 165cm, tall, toned, slim and leggy, C cup tits, tanned skin, long dark hair, pretty face.
Just added a AR at:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?54415-NAOMI-the-girlfriend-of-DREAMS-and-FANTASIES

MOMO
A bit more mature than the average Ginza girl and not a stunner or super hot body, but in pretty good shape with a nice meaty arse..
She is very sexy though and a super horny girl!
And what an absolute sweet heart - maybe the most GFE of the lot.
But can also get pretty dirty once she warms up.
The way her face lights up when you stick your cock in her is pure punting solid gold.
Nice girl to snuggle up with before and after fucking.
Some details ...
Mid 20s, 160cm, curvy body, B cup tits, meaty arse, not typical cute J girl look - more of a sexy/sluttty look, tanned skin.

HANA
I have already done a AR of Hana.
You can find it at :
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?54132-HANA-the-cheekiest-GFE-the-sweetest-PSE-she-s-WONDERFUL-so-GORGEOUS&highlight=hana
But just to summarise - scorching hot tiny body, very funny, cheeky, and naughty, fantastic fuck, and just a really wonderful magical girl to be with.
Some details ...
Mid 20s, 150cm, very tiny and slim and super fit and toned, A+ tits, perfect arse.

Each of these girls deserves her own AR and I will get around to it ASAP.
All of them are very special.
I've already seen Hana and Cat twice, and will definitely see Momo, Naomi, and Rainbow again

SENA - the newest and YOUNGEST J girl
18 ... fucking hell! ... eighteen!
That's about as much fun as you can have without getting arrested.
Sena is a great girl - like other 18yo and 19yo girls that have been at Ginza she's got that youthful enthusiasm and vitality, and freshness. In some ways quite mature for her years but in other ways so naïve and innocent - and totally genuine and honest.
Sena is very cute and very pretty and she's got a hot little body - and she is very horny, and she's a free spirit.
She is great to talk to, a pleasure to hold, and a beautiful fuck - be warned though, she gets REALLY LOUD!!!!!

Some stats ... 18yo, Japanese, 160cm, slim body, A+ cup tits, tiny perfect sensitive nipples, shaved pussy, slightly tanned (a few months in Cairns).

She's a genuine backpacker and a total newbie and a bit of a party girl.
I love the way she told me a story that went something like "in Cairns so many guys were coming up to me and every guy was buying me drinks ... I always had 2 drinks in my hands ... I don't know why".
She has just no fucking clue how gorgeous and sexy she is.
Such a sweet girl - I wish I was holding her right now ... sigh

And they keep om coming ...

MONA
Mona is 23yo and is a genuine newbie and very sweet.
She is a bit shy as you would expect from a girl on her first day but she is very warm and friendly and once she gets comfortable with you a she is actually a great little fuck.
She's been in Oz for a while so her English is pretty good and she is a nice girl to talk too ... well ... until you get an overwhelming urge to fuck her
She is a very pretty girl with more of a Korean glamour look than a Japanese kawaii look.
Great little body; around 155cm, nice and slim with little A+ cup titties and tiny nipples, very slim waist but a nice round arse.
Light complexion but a bit of a tan acquired on Australian beaches.
Shaved pussy, nice and tight and very wet, and very shy about receiving DATY at first - Japanese girls are often initially shy about showing pleasure or cumming, but once they relax with you they are good as gold.
NIce GFE style BBBJ, warm gentle kisses, intimate fucking - a classic GFE genuine Japanese girl.
To sum up ... if you want a wild tiger who will attack you and fuck you like crazy as soon as you walk in the door, or give you all sorts of fake compliments then you are gonna be disappointed with Mona.
But if you want a girl who is totally genuine and warm, and friendly, and horny, then you will love Mona

skyhskyh
01-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Fucking hell!

Only if I actually live in Sydney, I would go Ginza and fuck a nice J girl every fucking day.

Long time lurker on forum, but been to Ginza many many times. Spent so much money on Ginza every short trip in Sydney, its just crazy to even think about it.

Every time is J Girls for me. But fuck man, those were fucking good times.

Many of them stand out, but favs was still Alice, Candy or Lemon (can't remember), and the list goes on....ones that are sweet, innocent, orgasmic!!

I don't know how many J girls I fucked at Ginza, maybe close to 100 by now including repeating visits of the same girl

oh fuck, I suddenly remember Moe, probably one of the most beautiful J WL I have met =)

Sexmonster
01-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Been to ginza a few times now and not a fan of their 'lack of a line up'. Fair enough the popular girls are booked or busy, but for someone who isnt a regular and wants to actually see how the WL looks before commiting to making a booking. It's also pointless to go there and sit in the waiting room for 30min or more either.

Reviews can only go so far, as everyone is different...your idea of 'hot' or pretty much be my 5/10. Just my 2c...

keep up the good work.

rooter
01-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Fucking hell!

Only if I actually live in Sydney, I would go Ginza and fuck a nice J girl every fucking day.

Long time lurker on forum, but been to Ginza many many times. Spent so much money on Ginza every short trip in Sydney, its just crazy to even think about it.

Every time is J Girls for me. But fuck man, those were fucking good times.

Many of them stand out, but favs was still Alice, Candy or Lemon (can't remember), and the list goes on....ones that are sweet, innocent, orgasmic!!

I don't know how many J girls I fucked at Ginza, maybe close to 100 by now including repeating visits of the same girl

oh fuck, I suddenly remember Moe, probably one of the most beautiful J WL I have met =)
Alice, Lemon, and Moe!!! Three of the best ...
You are a man of fine taste bro ...
AND yeah, we are pretty spoilt here in Sydney ...

womanisa
01-11-2015, 07:07 PM
if this is the same MoMo who was around when Ginza was in its apartment days, then she's one dirty girl indeed :). Will go and verify some time

wilisno
01-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Actually IMO the best Asian girls in Australia are at Ginza ... but thats debatable.
That's over the top ad, luckily you add the word debatable to it ! ;) ;) ;)

butler20
01-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Did you get an RSS feed each time a new girl shows up? You're always the first one to have a go haha:shout:

rooter
01-11-2015, 09:30 PM
if this is the same MoMo who was around when Ginza was in its apartment days, then she's one dirty girl indeed :). Will go and verify some time
Haha!
Yeah I hear you bro. I remember the original Japanese Momo - she was actually called Mikako on her first day, but then changed her name to Momo
And there was a Chinese Momo to at the new shop - another very hot and naughty girl.
But this Momo is neither of those girls.
She is a total newbie - probably mid 20s but a total newbie to this industry

rooter
02-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Some physical details on the new girls.
I focussed more on the girls personality, attitude and service in the initial mini reports so here are some physical details.

CAT
Early 20s, around 155cm, long brown hair, pretty and cute face, light skin, slim body but nice curves too, C cup tits, perfect round arse.

RAINBOW
Early 20s, 150cm, a bit chubby, long dark hair, pretty and cute face, light skin, B cup tits, round meaty arse.

NAOMI
Early 20s, 165cm, tall, toned, slim and leggy, C cup tits, tanned skin, long dark hair, pretty face.
Full details at :
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?54415-NAOMI-the-girlfriend-of-DREAMS-and-FANTASIES

MOMO
Mid 20s, 160cm, curvy body, B cup tits, meaty arse, not typical cute J girl look - more of a sexy/sluttty look, tanned skin.

HANA
Mid 20s, 150cm, very tiny and slim and super fit and toned, A+ tits, perfect arse.

rooter
05-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Sena is a great girl - like other 18yo and 19yo girls that have been at Ginza she's got that youthful enthusiasm and vitality, and freshness. In some ways quite mature for her years but in other ways so naïve and innocent - and totally genuine and honest.
Sena is very cute and very pretty and she's got a hot little body - and she is very horny, and she's a free spirit.
She is great to talk to, a pleasure to hold, and a beautiful fuck - be warned though, she gets REALLY LOUD!!!!!

Some stats ... 18yo, Japanese, 160cm, slim body, A+ cup tits, tiny perfect sensitive nipples, shaved pussy, slightly tanned (a few months in Cairns).

I love the way she told me a story that went something like "in Cairns so many guys were coming up to me and every guy was buying me drinks ... I always had 2 drinks in my hands ... I don't know why".

cyclone
05-11-2015, 11:36 PM

Haha, I saw her on the roster and figured "that rooter guy should have a review soon". She sounds like a fun time! :slobber:

rooter
09-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Haha, I saw her on the roster and figured "that rooter guy should have a review soon". She sounds like a fun time! :slobber:

Haha! Yeah I will do an AR soon.
She is such a special girl ... really looking forward to seeing her again ... she stole my heart ... I have to get it back from her ;)
All the girls I have done a mini AR for in this thread are wonderful and all for different reasons.
They all have different personalities, and varying degrees of experience and skills, but the thing they all have in common is they are all horny, and GFE, and warm and friendly, and so keen to please, and all very genuine and into sex.

rooter
10-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Gonna see Sena again tomorrow.
She stole my heart and I need to get it back.

rooter
13-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Gonna see Sena again tomorrow.
She stole my heart and I need to get it back.

Sena greeted me with that gorgeous smile of hers and a "yay!" and a hug - that girl is just too cute!
Really nice session - she's quite confident and cheeky for an 18yo but at the same time has a youthful innocence and lack of inhibition about her.
Treat her with some TLC and you'll have a wonderful time with her - she is a darling!

Mr Bastard
13-11-2015, 07:27 PM
:fire:
Sena greeted me with that gorgeous smile of hers and a "yay!" and a hug - that girl is just too cute!
Really nice session - she's quite confident and cheeky for an 18yo but at the same time has a youthful innocence and lack of inhibition about her.
Treat her with some TLC and you'll have a wonderful time with her : she is a darling!

I may be drawing a long bow whilst reading between the lines?

Are u suggesting sena is feeling the duress of full time employ?

:fire::fire::fire:

rooter
13-11-2015, 07:37 PM
:fire:

I may be drawing a long bow whilst reading between the lines?

Are u suggesting sena is feeling the duress of full time employ?

:fire::fire::fire:
Nah bro! she is very keen and full of youthful exuberance!
Fuck! I just noticed Cat is on tomorrow. It's gonna be very hard to stay away tomorrow!

Mr Bastard
13-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Meoooooowwww

Mr Bastard
13-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Did you get an RSS feed each time a new girl shows up? You're always the first one to have a go haha:shout:

Id say an RSS feed each time someone comments on his thread..........lmao

rooter
15-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Each of these girls deserves her own AR and I will get around to it ASAP.

Well I did get around to doing an individual AR for Hana and Naomi, but I didn't get around to doing one for Rainbow, Cat, Momo, and Sena.

rcha086
16-11-2015, 01:30 AM
We need our own Ginza forum section so we can just fanboy all our favourite girls LOL

x13ht
21-11-2015, 05:35 PM
it is easy to do it with the current system.

just select the prefix in the after report section above and have a browser tab for each of your favorite shops.

that is what i do :miao:

rooter
24-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Those nipples from nippon just keep on arriving at Ginza ;)
Here is the newest Japanese girl ... she is a real sweetie ...
MONA
She is a bit shy as you would expect from a girl on her first day but she is very warm and friendly and once she gets comfortable with you a she is actually a great little fuck.
She's been in Oz for a while so her English is pretty good and she is a nice girl to talk too ... well ... until you get an overwhelming urge to fuck her ;)
She is a very pretty girl with more of a Korean glamour look than a Japanese kawaii look.
Great little body; around 155cm, nice and slim with little A+ cup titties and tiny nipples, very slim waist but a nice round arse.
Shaved pussy, nice and tight and very wet, and very shy about receiving DATY at first - Japanese girls are often initially shy about showing pleasure or cumming, but once they relax with you they are good as gold.
NIce GFE style BBBJ, warm gentle kisses, intimate fucking - a classic GFE genuine Japanese girl.
To sum up ... if you want a wild tiger who will attack you and fuck you like crazy as soon as you walk in the door, or give you all sorts of fake compliments then you are gonna be disappointed with Mona.
But if you want a girl who is totally genuine and warm, and friendly, and horny, then you will love Mona

luvmica
16-12-2015, 10:26 PM
CAT

It Was great pleasure to meet J Cat as her first client after two weeks leave. I felt half an hour was not enough at all to be with this nice, cute shy and very wet girl. love her perfect body with nice curves, big round ass and those smooth legs. Hoping to see her again before xmas break.

rooter
21-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Those nipples from nippon just keep on arriving at Ginza ;)
Here is the newest Japanese girl ... she is a real sweetie ...
MONA
She's been in Oz for a while so her English is pretty good and she is a nice girl to talk too ... well ... until you get an overwhelming urge to fuck her ;)

I notice Mona is back today.
She just did one shift around 4 weeks ago and never came back so I assumed she decided not to come back.
So this is just her second shift today.
As I said in my mini AR she is not a top service girl by Ginza standards but is still pretty good.
She is a real sweetie though; a bit shy and reserved at first but at the same time very friendly and genuine and curious and keen to try and please.
Great little body too and very pretty face.

illidanstormrage
02-02-2016, 06:52 PM

And they keep om coming ...

I finished my session with Shasha and went to the convenience store next door. Standing right behind me was this super cute tanned Japanese girl.

I turned around and was checking her out, looking her up and down before meeting her eyes. Her expression didn't change at all it was neutral with a look that kind of says 'yeah.. I'm hot so what?'.

I'm just thinking to myself she has got to be a Ginza girl.. and what do you know she walks into Ginza. I find out that girl is Sena.. well now I know what she looks like.
Besides the pictures of course.

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2016-01/20160130124305970502.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2016-01/20160130124306172617.jpg

rooter
03-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I finished my session with Shasha and went to the convenience store next door. Standing right behind me was this super cute tanned Japanese girl.

I turned around and was checking her out, looking her up and down before meeting her eyes. Her expression didn't change at all it was neutral with a look that kind of says 'yeah.. I'm hot so what?'.

I'm just thinking to myself she has got to be a Ginza girl.. and what do you know she walks into Ginza. I find out that girl is Sena.. well now I know what she looks like.
Besides the pictures of course.

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2016-01/20160130124305970502.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2016-01/20160130124306172617.jpg

Haha! Nice story.
She is a real cutie..
So having seen her now, is she next on your list?

illidanstormrage
03-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Most likely but probaly not for a while... I love that Cairns story though lol.