PDA

View Full Version : Jessie

rhinopark
02-11-2015, 11:03 AM
I've seen Jessie a few times at Sunny's.

The venue is inside a commercial building. Up one quick flight of stairs and you're there. The venue is very clean and modern. I was introduced to a range of girls on my first visit. I think there were five, all from Vietnam, all in their early 20's, and most very slim and attractive. The only downside about this place is there is no shower.

Jessie is about 20, slim, Vietnamese student, very good English, friendly, sweet, reasonable sized breasts. You can see her photo at http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/crows-nest-massage.html [Update: this photo is not her]

The service was pretty normal R'n'T... Reasonably good clothed massage, friendly conversation, light tickling, an offer for extras towards the end ($20 for a HJ, $50 for naked HJ + body slide). I went for the latter, it was very good. Lots of eye contact from Jessie - certainly more than is typical. Warm towel at the end, wipe away all the oil etc. Generous tip and depart.

I was happy enough with Jessie I saw her again on a subsequent visit without a line up. The only downside of this place, as mentioned earlier, is the lack of a shower. The hot towels do offset it largely though.

brash
03-11-2015, 01:24 AM
The girls look great! Might have to swing by for an inspection

butler20
03-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the review, they're all hot!! :)

fuper
03-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Hey rhino - could you please confirm that the photos are real

simonsays
03-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Photos not real....Ive seen Amy and Jessie....pretty Viet girls but don't look like these photos.

Saying that though I love the shop...beautiful good natured young girls, well trained, great setting...

tales88
03-11-2015, 10:32 PM
I keep hearing great things about the girls in the shop, any recommendations aside from jessie? i love viet girls.

luvmica
04-11-2015, 07:27 AM
I've Seen Kim about 5-6 times. On my First visit, there was line-up of about 6 girls and I found kim is the most beautiful imo. She is the only girl I've seen in the shop, She has got very sexy voice. Nice body and cute face. The photo in the website is real, she has recently changed her hair color to black.

rhinopark
04-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Photos not real....Ive seen Amy and Jessie....pretty Viet girls but don't look like these photos.

My mistake. I thought the photo of Jessie was pretty close based on memory of a few weeks ago. She certainly got a reasonable bust, nice skin and thin frame like the photo.

Anyway I just did a Google reverse image search and the same photo of "Jessie" is available in:

Vancouver: http://portland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stunning-asian-girls-360-524-3082/11388159

A 2012 blog: http://thechive.com/2012/06/22/asian-women-that-have-me-wrapped-around-their-finger-35-photos/

I wish shops wouldn't mislead like this. If you put a caption under the photo (ie "Jessie") and blur the face and you know it's not her, it's just blatantly false advertising. By all means have generic photos if you need them, but don't caption them and pretend they're a specific person who works there....

tales88
07-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the Review, i agree Jessie quite pretty and her massage is pretty good. Have tried Kim yet, ill have to try and book her.