PDA

View Full Version : Other Lily - Upstairs @ 115 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney

rhinopark
02-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Lily works Saturdays and Mondays at 115 Pacific Highway, North Sydney. Note this is the upstairs shop, not the downstairs shop. There is a small staircase on the left hand side of the legit massage shop downstairs. Wander up the stairs and press the buzzer to get in.

The shop is a 100% Thai shop. I was there on the weekend and there were five girls to choose from. There is a small private waiting area where the girls do intros. To be honest, most of the girls are very quick, stating their name and disappearing. One that seemed more interested in actually finding a client stepped forward, shook my hand and introduced herself as Lily. With the better impression, I asked the receptionist what the rates were.

The massage rates are $130 for an hour and $200 for 90 minutes. There is an extra $50 for full service. So I paid the receptionist and went into the room.

The room and bathrooms are very clean and modern. There's a shower and toilet in the bathroom, plus massage table in the room. Arguably for FS you probably want a bed, but I actually prefer fucking them on a massage table. The height is better for standing!

Anyway, Lily is very friendly and sweet. The massage was traditional Thai, deep tissue. Oil was used, no objections. She took her clothes off from the start, but kept panties on. After a while she turned me over and said I was very horny and asked what could I teach her about her job. Her breasts are enhanced, and she stuck her pussy in my face for a bit of licking while she CBJed. Soon enough she asked me to fuck her, and I laid her on the table and did some missionary, standing and came in doggy. She asked me to lay down, went and got a hot towel and gave me a head massage. After that I took a shower, paid a tip and disappeared with a huge smile.

Would I see her again? Absolutely. Would I return to the shop? Yes. It has plenty of hot young Thai girls and I plan to work my way through their roster. Unsure if BBBJ is on offer with some girls or not.

fit69
10-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the review, have you been there again? I plan on going but would like to know a little bit more of them. Cant seem to find a website, roster or enough reviews, perhaps I havent searched enough, any ideas anyone?

B0nkers
10-01-2016, 10:41 PM
I think this place is called pure massage. There are a couple of shops. On in North Sydney and another in Willoughby around the corner from 533.