PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Student from Japan start work on 28/10 at Strathpine - 25

Larry15
02-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Just took one for the team. Avoid if you are expecting a 25 year old student from Japan that looks anything remotely like the photo.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_602157385/Overseas-Student-from-Japan-start-work-on-28-10-at-Strathpine.html

If you like a 40+ girl? with a voice like a man who will be on the phone the whole time then you will have a great time. Pretty close to the worst massage I have had. Just wanted out form the moment I walked in. No tackle tickle or build up, just wanted to get to the finish asap (which I tried not to delay, so I could get out quicker...lol)

Place was located at a private residence in strathpine (that should have been a big enough clue!), clean and tidy enough.

Oh well, another lesson learnt

Happy punting

jaccky
02-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Just took one for the team. Avoid if you are expecting a 25 year old student from Japan that looks anything remotely like the photo

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_602157385/Overseas-Student-from-Japan-start-work-on-28-10-at-Strathpine.html

If you like a 40+ girl? with a voice like a man who will be on the phone the whole time then you will have a great time. Pretty close to the worst massage I have had. Just wanted out form the moment I walked in. No tackle tickle or build up, just wanted to get to the finish asap (which I tried not to delay, so I could get out quicker...lol)

Place was located at a private residence in strathpine (that should have been a big enough clue!), clean and tidy enough.

Oh well, another lesson learnt

Happy punting
Usually look at the price they're offering and this will give you a fair idea of the quality.

Rob.Kilbey
02-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Larry is spot on....I did a runner from this one Friday....she is someone's grandmother...and she got a biit cranky when I asked where the young jap chick was...when she replied...'that is me' - I laughed and said u have to be kidding and walked out....she sent me a message to tell me to go and fuck my wife --- wtf !

Rob.Kilbey
02-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Oh and the one at Beor St Chermside is much the same...don't waste your hard earned dollars...

APL
02-11-2015, 07:13 PM
I posted in the wrong tread sorry mate.
Japanese Maybe, 25 going on 40,rolls to grip are available.
Best one handed massage going
other hand answering phone messages and calls.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_60...-on-28-10.html

WIR No way

butyl
03-11-2015, 06:38 AM
is she on Strathpine Road down near the highway?

I went and saw some one there a couple of days ago, she was ok looking but gave off a bit of a strange vibe at the door. When I got into the room and she proceeded to (despite me asking her to stop and ignoring me)do a strip show to "You are my sunshine", I was sufficiently weirded out and left. So I really had nothing to report and wasn't sure what to write on it.

This particular girl didn't look 40ish to me but there could be a couple of girls working from the same place

Rob.Kilbey
03-11-2015, 06:45 AM
The one I referring to is Hedge St Strathpine not Strathoine Rd...

APL
03-11-2015, 10:16 AM
No its Hedge St Strathpine shes removed that ad so previous link doesnt work,
Replacement link is
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_602158164/Strathpine-Overseas-Student-from-Japan-start-work-on-28-10.html

Gentleman20
27-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Larry is spot on....I did a runner from this one Friday....she is someone's grandmother...and she got a biit cranky when I asked where the young jap chick was...when she replied...'that is me' - I laughed and said u have to be kidding and walked out....she sent me a message to tell me to go and fuck my wife --- wtf !

very deep voice ... I just didn't go.

revolnaisa
29-12-2015, 11:00 PM
If you carefully read adverts on locanto, you will spot pimps easily. They use same writing patterns
"Overseas student, arrived from......."
"if you ask stupid questions, I'll hang up"
"round bum"

There are lots more clues.

flamejob
29-12-2015, 11:49 PM
If you carefully read adverts on locanto, you will spot pimps easily. They use same writing patterns
"Overseas student, arrived from......."
"if you ask stupid questions, I'll hang up"
"round bum"

There are lots more clues.

Yes, i've noticed this which makes it hard for any punter who is trying to remain legit by seeing the private operator. i've rocked up to what i thought was a solo operator which is in keeping with the law to find either other women there or a shitload of beds in various rooms.

olm8
13-01-2016, 09:52 AM
I got suckered into going there once. Beat a very hasty retreat when I met the "24 yr old student".

Gentleman20
13-01-2016, 10:40 AM
I got suckered into going there once. Beat a very hasty retreat when I met the "24 yr old student".

Yeah this sort of thing shits me ... a waste of my time and hers.