PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Mina. Memorable Monday.

A44
02-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Lady's Name: Mina

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit 19th September and 2nd November 2015 (I was out of town last Monday 26th October, or I would have seen her then too).

Lady's Photos: Mina @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Nice Shapely Body, Nice legs and Natural Boobs. Beautiful Face.

Nice clean Pussy. Shaved.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. FS in a variety of positions. DFK. Hugging/Touching.

Roster: Mondays. Maybe other days too.

Nationality: From Taiwan.

Value for Money. Yes indeed.

I had spoken to Mina a few times in the reception area at TP64.
So, when we met again at my first booking with her, she greeted me like an old friend.
She smiled and looked genuinely pleased to see me.
A welcoming hug and kiss was a good start to our time together.

I love Mina's look. She looks like a European or South American (Latin) Lady to me.
She has a beautiful face and body.
I think that any man would be proud to take this lady to any important function. I would love to see her Dressed up for a special occasion.

When I make a booking to see a lady. I am looking for someone who is Friendly, Happy, Beautiful, Good Personality, She wants to make sure that I have a good time and provides a range of services including, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Sex in a variety of positions, Hugging, Touching etc.

Mina is a Beautiful Classy Lady who is great at providing all of the above services.

I do not like to give too many details of everything that happens in the room with the Lady when the door closes.
I prefer to give an Honest overview of the session that does justice to the Lady.

On the two occasions that I have seen Mina, she did not waste any time in getting into the action.
When I came out of the shower it was straight into Hugging, Light Kissing leading to DFK, and touching. Just exploring our bodies.
We were sitting sideways so this gave me a great view of mina's body and light access to her sensual areas.

Later, Mina provided me with a very erotic BBBJ. Good technique, slow and deep.
I had to slow her down or I would have finished to quickly.

Then it was Mina's turn for some DATY. I have a slow gentle way of doing this that most ladies seem to like.
I know that Ladies can fool us, but I am convinced that Mina really enjoyed herself.
Her Moans, body movements and wetness were good indicators. (She knows that I do not like anything fake).

We then had great, safe sex in a variety of positions.
Mina's responses were so good. At times I could hardly keep up with her thrusting and body movements.
When we finished, she looked flushed, exhausted and happy.

We lay for a while just relaxing in each others arms, talking.
An hour was not long enough for me with Mina.
We both wanted to extend but I had other commitments.

It was a great Session with this beautiful, Seductive Lady.
I look forward to my next session with Mina, It will be longer than and hour.

You may have guessed that I like her very much.
I am Old, I am allowed to fantasise that I am her Lover for an Hour or Two. Ha Ha.

I am sure that if you treat Mina with a bit of respect and you do not rush things or be too rough you will have a great time.

YMMV

tarenpoint64
01-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Mina is working today,for booking 95241278

tarenpoint64
08-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Mina is working today,for booking 95241278