PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Miso Honey - Get a bloody website!!!!!!!!

HoldenLS1
29-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Seriously when the hell is this place getting a website???
They'd be missing out on a fair bit of business to luvasian, asianstar and yimi when you can't even see what girls are on without the inconvinience of having to call them!!
So if you go there or call them, make sure you complain about it like I do:)

spiral
29-01-2013, 05:32 PM
I have mentioned this several times to them. Seems like they are resisting to come in to the 21st century.

tuan_87
30-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Seriously when the hell is this place getting a website???
They'd be missing out on a fair bit of business to luvasian, asianstar and yimi when you can't even see what girls are on without the inconvinience of having to call them!!
So if you go there or call them, make sure you complain about it like I do:)

i rkn mate, im sick of calling them, it would be so much easier for them to have a website with a roster.... they would get alot more business and it would make me more willing to punt there alot more especially since my favorite wl works there who's an absoulte gem:love: but unfortunate i never know when she's back :cry: this place deffitnely the best all round asian brothel, and i know cause i go to asian brothals reguarly like asian star, tops...all the time

HoldenLS1
30-01-2013, 08:53 AM
I have mentioned this several times to them. Seems like they are resisting to come in to the 21st century.

Well lets hope we're not the only ones mate!!
Hopefully they'll realise the benefits would outweigh the costs, which you wouldn't think would be much these days!

i rkn mate, im sick of calling them, it would be so much easier for them to have a website with a roster.... they would get alot more business and it would make me more willing to punt there alot more especially since my favorite wl works there who's an absoulte gem:love: but unfortunate i never know when she's back :cry: this place deffitnely the best all round asian brothel, and i know cause i go to asian brothals reguarly like asian star, tops...all the time

Haha yeah its a pain mate.
Hopefully they see this thread and consider giving it a go!!

catlicker
07-02-2013, 10:33 PM
yea get a website and maybe do a bit of a reno, rooms are a bit dero IMO

HoldenLS1
11-02-2013, 01:16 PM
yea get a website and maybe do a bit of a reno, rooms are a bit dero IMO

True, it could do with a bit of a tidy up.
I hope they put priority on getting a website though. After all, the girls are the most important thing..lol!

levi1980
16-02-2013, 01:09 PM
yes the rooms are really getting dero lately :( and the shared shower cringe, i have walked in twice now on some old chumps washing their junk, seriously dont ever want to see that shit again

HoldenLS1
19-02-2013, 01:22 PM
yes the rooms are really getting dero lately :( and the shared shower cringe, i have walked in twice now on some old chumps washing their junk, seriously dont ever want to see that shit again

Haha, yeah not the best set-up to say the least!!

HoldenLS1
22-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Still no website!!!!

Hope everyone's being complaining :)