PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Pink

A44
03-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Lady's Name: Pink.

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit. 2nd November 2015.

Lady's Photos: Pink @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late. Extended hours on Friday and Saturday evenings until 5:00am.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Nice small slim package. A cup Boobs. Responsive nipples that love gentle attention.

Nice clean Pussy. Little bit of hair above pubic region.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. DFK< FS in a variety of positions. (Top Service).

Roster: Monday and maybe Friday. She has just returned to 64TP.

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money. Yes. Recommended.

I saw Pink on a number of occasions earlier this year. I was very disappointed when she went away on holiday with no set return date.

I did a Report on Pink back in May this year and Biggus has done a couple of detailed reports of his sessions with Pink.

I had just finished a special early morning 1 hour session with Mina as her first customer and now I headed to Pink’s room at 10:00 am, to be her first customer too.

When she came into the room Pink gave a delightful squeal of surprise and rushed to hug and kiss me.
Can you get a better start to a session than this??

It took me only minutes to realize how much I had missed this delightful Lady.

After spending some time catching up on things, we were soon into a long series of erotic pleasures.

I had originally booked to see Pink for 1 hour but this soon extended to 2 hours then because it was all so good we went to 3 hours.

I had just finished a great session with Mina, so, as you can imagine there were a lot of “recovery periods” in my 3 hours of action with Pink.

Pink is enthusiastic, energetic and performs all the services that the Top ladies at 64 provide and she performs them very very well.

Pink has great BBBJ skills and I loved how she moved her body around so that I had easy access to her pussy for light touching.
The views in the mirror were a great turn on for me.

Pink loved DATY, she was moaning with pleasure, her body movements and her stomach and vaginal contractions all pointed to it being genuine.
I was already convinced that this was all genuine but I needed no further convincing when I felt how wet she was.

At one point she was pulling my head and tongue in to her pussy. Her body rose off the bed a few feet as she enjoyed an intense orgasm.

We had safe sex in many positions, think of one and we probably did it.

At times I could not believe how strong Pink was as she pulled me further and further inside her when things were getting intense.

We had lots of breaks (mainly for me), we enjoyed some food and drinks.
Pink has so much personality that they were filled with laughter.
We did have to use Google Translator on a couple of occasions. Pink is attending English classes.

How can this small slim lady pack so much sexual energy into such a tiny frame ?

During our sessions Pink referred to her small Boobs a couple of times,
I pointed out that she has so many other things going for her that her boobs are not an issue for me or for many other happy customers who have seen her.
Just for a start she has beautiful lips that are made for kissing and we sure did plenty of that !!!

I said something similar in my last report about Pink, it is still very true for me today.
Occasionally I have met a WL who had an impact on me. Pink is one of them.
She seemed to be vulnerable. I wanted to take her home and take care of her.
She just seemed to be too “Nice and Innocent” for this line of work.

Off the top of my head, I can think of two other Ladies from 64 who had the same impact on me. Apple who worked on Sundays and Fei Fei who worked on Tuesdays.

I loved every minute of my time with Pink, I guess the fact that I extended from 1 hour to 3 hours says a lot about the great services that she provided to me.

I look forward to seeing Pink again very soon.

I really believe that if you go to see a WL with a good attitude, show her some respect and treat her well you will get a great response from her.
I know that it works for me !!

YMMV

tarenpoint64
22-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Pink is working today, for booking 95241278