PDA

View Full Version : Massage Mojo Opening Week took a punt

massage_lover
03-11-2015, 07:12 PM
I have been waiting for this shop to open for a while. It was worth the wait. Fresh, clean, open and has finishing professional touches like hot towels and drinks and snack on finishing. I asked if the special treatment was part of the opening. No it is not I was told.

It is all about cleanliness. You don't feel you are using another punters towel.. I hate that.

Pleased I took the punt.:D

WhyDidIWait
03-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Hmmm...my computer tells me this is the OP's first post..after joining today. Not that I don't believe you...

Brissie.Punter
03-11-2015, 11:19 PM
part of job add for staff in Gumtree - today's date:

Female massage therapist wanted for immediate start.

Massage Mojo puts therapists safety first. We also know that some therapists may be studying so we provide a comfortable area to access the internet.. we pay, you don't.

Massage Mojo:

All new, modern massage shop. At an easy to find location in Springwood. All electric massage tables. Ultra modern room designs. Free rwifi and very comfortable staff area provided.

I need staff with a good attitude and good communication skills. Certificate and Diploma graduates preferred but don’t worry if you have no experience as very good training is provided.

50% commission on massage fees, retainer allowance can be negotiated for right person.

flamejob
04-11-2015, 12:00 AM
Clearly massage_lover is from the shop ... it was their first post and just enough lack of detail to not admit to a punt. having said that, no harm in self-promotion. i was going to check this joint out recently but ended up elsewhere. i'll have to check mojo out. if the job ad accurantely describes their working conditions, then it seems pretty good for the girls, which is important. good luck with the business, massage_lover / Massage Mojo

RottenLittlePunt
04-11-2015, 09:31 AM
I can understand your scepticism, noted.

It really was a different experience, I have been to many of the others and that reek of seedy. This one didn't.

I think it is worth trying, don't if you don't want to.

Thanks for sharing your many previous experiences with us. It is always good to see a valuable contributor make a new post. We look forward to hearing a lot of reviews from you in the future from the numerous shops that you will frequent, or perhaps just the one shop you are involved in?

:question:

popeye96
04-11-2015, 05:25 PM
I have no idea why people come on here and pretend to be a punter when clearly they are not. Nothing wrong with self promotion. Just say you are the owner of a new shop and would love for you guys to come and check it out. We aren't idiots, and can and will make up our own minds. Now post some contact details and stop trying to be someone you're not.

Brissie.Punter
04-11-2015, 10:27 PM
from Mojo Massage website:

Pacific Chambers
3460 Pacific Highway
*(Service Road),*Springwood

telephone: 0488 661 668

Opening Mon 2nd November!*

10% off prices - Opening special

Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point & Sports Massages all one price
- 30mins / $40 | 60mins / $60

Remedial Massage
- $70 a session, booking required

Romantic Couples Massage
- 60mins / $110 booking required

brownwallaby
05-11-2015, 12:42 AM
I got confused now because earlier you wrote:

' It really was a different experience, I have been to many of the others and that reek of seedy. '

now you said you were new to punting

Nomad628
05-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Have just walked out of this place. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Massage done by young Chinese ML that admitted she was very new to massage. I asked her if she enjoyed giving massages and she answered she has no feeling, just there for a job. Massage was average with strong avoidance to the sensitive areas. She was chatty enough, however when I asked the question she said no and virtually shut off.

The rooms are nicely done including Sonos speakers. There are no bins, wipes or tissues to be seen. Was not offered a drink or snack at the end. Perhaps the Owne....OP could comment on this.

WIR, nope.

HBerg
05-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Yeah, pretty disappointed as well. Seemed extras were definitely not on offer. Reminds of me Bamboo Panda (Springwood) when it first opened.

Hotboypat
30-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Apparently this is from the OP, haven't been there but since what I saw here, I won't be going :-(

superfilo
01-12-2015, 07:08 AM
So after a bit of hype on this joint when it first opened it seemed to have fizzled in the last Couple of weeks. In my head that meant 1 of 2 things... 1. Either this place was a gem and the people that discovered this didn't want to tell anyone else so as to keep traffic to the lucky few... 2. The other outcome was that with all the competition in the area , this place just didn't have enough for people to write in raving reviews.... So having said that I was hoping it was the former and not the latter.. So I made an appt last week and headed in... Was greeted by who I am assuming in the mamasita and a younger girl.. It was the younger one that took me to the room.. She was ok, 6.5/10 , a lil bit thicker than usual but a really nice prrsonality. She was wearing really tight jeans and a white top and already that was a bit different than the short skirts that we have become accusomted too... Might as well have been wearing a 'No Access' sign instead... So massage starts, I ask if I should remove underwear, she says yes.. Good sign.. Massage proceeds and is pretty good with a bit of attention before the flip on the inside of my upper thighs without touching balls.. Still it got me a lil aroused.. On the flip started .massaging my legs and I politely asked if she did extras.. She said yes and negotiated price .. Asked for money upfront which kinda killed the vibe.. Anyway I gave it to her as anyone polite person would and tried to get back to my excited state.. Minimal touching only and the jeans might as well have been Fort Knox . Anyway HJ was ok. 2 hand form with slow strokes.Got me to the finish line..WIR? Maybe not .. Its a buyers market out there with all the competition in the area.. U really have to wow us if u want to build clientele...anyway Girl 7/10 Massage 7/10 finish methodical, no eye contact , 6/10... Try elsewhere boys