PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best Mens Paradise in Jakarta

kyo6
04-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Just retuned from a bucks party in Jakarta OMG!!! Its like being in a movie or some full on decadent shit. Each time i go back to Jkt thats where i m stayin Alexis Hotel.

Sharing this with all the bros. So hard to describe how crazy fun good mad it was. Everynite was karoke dance club etc. Crazy 100s of chicks to choose from all over.

Man ahhhh no words everynite i did the full package wit 1 to 2 chicks it was only $300 AUD after ten crazy. Its sooo gangster haha without breakin bank.

Must check the Spa flooor huge pool area with hangin cage girls n every chick is topless for ur choosin haha

Crap on my rant. Just givin all the bros tip on this. Its even better than Thailand n China clubs i have been too. The whole hotel is literally all about sex n party haha

PS we stayed for 5 nites its like Hangover movie with alot alot of chicks

blahb1
12-11-2015, 08:14 AM
care to provide more details?

mahlerkay
03-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Just had a night of (in my book) debauchery in Jakarta. They are generally quite well endowed and don't have much plastic surgery. The highlight of the evening was sucking a pair of DD and F cups at the same time. Did a circuit of hotel classic, malioboro and tease club.

Definitive Jakarta guide
http://www.jakarta100bars.com/?m=1

Rod_Strokes
04-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Local girls or imports at this place?

mahlerkay
05-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Tease has locals only. The other three have imports as well. Honestly, the locals are sensational. If you want imports, you're better off going to those respective countries.

I had the best time at tease, memories that will last a lifetime