PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Shelly prime time

joeblow69
29-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Today I had the utmost pleasure with a babe that in my book is Second to None!
Shelly's curvaceous figure and sultry eyes are enough to dissolve a man's appetite for lust.
Shelly's DFK skills coupled with the ultimate GFE is more than a delight of fantasy but a reality of unforeseen pleasures.
From her reviews of being Número Supreme, I took the morning app for maximum freshness.
The BBBJB skills of shelly are truly outstanding as she gives her tongue a pulse as it constantly beats your delicate skin to the synchronicity of her pounding heart.
Her pouty breasts are a delight to feel and a pleasure to suck. We raced through an array of penetration positions within a short time and finally settled for some DD tongue in cheek......literally! Shelly's skills are second to none as she has obviously honed to perfection her bedroom skills as mere playful antics.
The session came,literally to an explosive end as she pumped the cream out of my pork pistol. Shelly displayed awesome delivery of ultimate pleasure wave after wave of orgasms flowed as we rode deeper and deeper.
Shelly finished me off with some deep and meaningful strokes of her velvet mouth wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock taking squirt after squirt relentlessly.
A great way to start my day and a great way to leave with more than a pocketful of dreams cum true!

Littlewonder
29-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the report on one of my favourites Shelly glad to hear you had a good time with her, mind you in think anyone who sees her always has a good time she is that sort of lady and a real professional.

Littlewonder
19-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Got to see Shelley today, well it was her turn, I just love the time with her, I usually see her early in the day but today was mid afternoon, she stopped me doing daty as she said I don't want to come too tired.

We discussed her desire not to come and so I took pitty on her she said your turn and gave me some very nice bbbj and ball licking then on with the dom, she put it on while sitting on be and kissing me with on hand behind her back, she then lubed up and mounted me in cowgirl after about 5 minutes she hopped off and said you got me too wet and wiped her self with a tissue before hopping back on.

She rode me hard and I pounded away from below kissing her and fondling her breasts, she sat up and said oh no you make me come as she had an orgasm. You on top she says and we swap to missionary she pulled her legs up onto her chest and had a vice like grip on my manhood it was so great I kissed her and worked away and it wasnt long before I blew my load inside her oh what a feeling she is such a great punt and a great pussy.

I lay on top of her for a while and then got off and she cleaned me up 5 minute rest she says sure I say and we lay arm in arm with the occasional kiss, she then say I massage you no I say this is nice just lay here and cuddle which we do until time is up.

There are so many great girls around at the moment Jenny, Shelley, Sara, Ada are just a few of them and a few of the best I might add.

Shelly and I really connect these days and that makes for one great punt, she is a real gem.
Shelley decided to organise a roster for me it went like this see Ada on Friday, Sara on Sunday and Shelly on Tuesdays great I said but where do you think the money is coming from?

I said I thought Shelly this week Sara next week and Ada the week after was more economical and so after consulting and discussing between the three of them they decided once every 3 weeks wasn't often enough so Shellyes roster was better! Who said these girls don't have a sense of humour you got to love it.
I don't know that I will go with the roster but it was fun watching the Mamasan Angies Eyes rolling in her head like the dollar signs on a cash register as she laughed and encouraged the girls in there quest to make more money

Littlewonder
24-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes Shelly is working at 533 today

Oneonone
27-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Took the plunge and saw Shelly yesterday she is a fun lady and great bbbj skill and was very friendly and could fully recommend her. She has great curvy hips if you like hippy girls which are somewhat rare at 533.

Littlewonder
28-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Sheely is what I call the quiet achiver she never makes any waves or causes any trouble you never see a bad report on her! I have seen her lots of times now but initaly her service was good but never outstanding. She is great friends with Nana they have both been at 533 longer than Mamasan Angie, I used to see Nana regularly and Shelly when Nana was not in. Nana left for a while or went on an extended holiday and so I got to see Shelly well she completely changed it turned out that she would only give me standard (for want of a better word) service because I was Nanas client and she would not risk taking a client from Nana.

Very commendable but once I was no longer Nanas client she went for it and what a great person she is and a great punt. Never ever had a bad punt with Shelly but the last half dozen or so have been great right up there with the best of them.

M3
12-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Some say Shelly gives the best BBBJ in the business..

You be the judge as she in today @533.

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be..

Oneonone
12-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Yes I was hoping to see her today but unfortunately have other commitments maybe next week

PhoBot
21-03-2013, 04:14 PM
I wanted to see Selina today but couldn't tee up a time, so booked Shelly.

I saw Shelly about a year ago and vaguely remembered her face but she's a bit 'rounder' than I remember. Although Shelly carries a bit of weight, she does so in a very feminine way.
So on with the bus. I'd managed to remain the master of my own domain for 3 days, so was runtingly horney! I'm too lazy for a blow by blow report but we did all the good stuff, her BBBJ was a bit toothey but I'm not small so I get that. I told her I could feel teeth and she was careful. A bit of yummy 69, some more BBBJ then she jumped on CG. Shelly is pretty tight, but she could take me all the way in, and loved it, and infact was forcing me to go as deep as I could. Into mish and she had a few nice strong orgasms and was begging me for more! I had to keep pulling out to cool down or I wouldnt last and this kind of annoyed her as she wanted it hard! Into some doggy and one more O for her. Finally I had my cock under control, put her in mish and pounded her senseless!

Time for the finish with a BBBJ. She sucked the head really hard as I was cumming, and it was a bit to sensitive so I pulled out and wanked it out, but she didn't want it to go to wasted, so she popped it back in her mouth and continued sucking...what a girl!!!

Littlewonder
21-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Shelly is one of the all time greats at 533 at present she is a close second to my lady of the moment Ada but every time I just see or pass her in the hall way at 533 she presses all my buttons.

The Cable Guy
06-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Took the plunge and saw Shelly yesterday she is a fun lady and great bbbj skill and was very friendly and could fully recommend her. She has great curvy hips if you like hippy girls which are somewhat rare at 533.

Well I must say, this place seems very popular again.
As someone one sang "...let me be there in the morning, let me be there in the night...."
Of course, one has to keep a firm perspective on things, this place probably needs a revolving door.
Must be two or three years since I was last there, but I'll certainly give it a try in the near future.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy.

Willoughby533
17-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Shelly in today 17/6 @533.

Is her acclaimed BBBJ that good?

Go see and try..You be the judge.

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure.

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)