PDA

View Full Version : Bodycare Fortitude Valley - possible change of direction?

Drudeboy
29-01-2013, 01:29 PM
I have visited this place a few times on and off over the last 3 years, before and after the management change. It was always expensive and pretty much legit, even to the point of the little towel over your wang. The Indian girl used to do a lot of touching, but nothing more, and she went with the change of management. New owners appear to be Asian, and all the ML's are too, but the prices have dropped to $75 for the hour. First time I visited it was a Korean girl who gave a straight up vigorous sports massage with no funny business. Second was a Taiwanese girl with relaxation massage again straight. Didn't go back for a couple of months until last week. Booked for two hours $140, and got a Thai girl, cute but not pretty and tiny. It was a good massage you can tell she has been trained and I had a sore back so I asked for the hard thai massage with half an hour of soft at the end to relax. She is a lot more free with her hands than the previous girls I had there and when I rolled over no towel! She got me hard, but went no further, and as it was my first time with her I didn't ask. I did notice however all the strictly massage only signs are gone, so I'm wondering if they're subtly changing focus...
Maybe I'll ask next time!

BrisMoses
29-01-2013, 02:23 PM
sounds like all the signs are there for a good time

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 06:45 PM
when I rolled over no towel! She did a lot of inner thigh and lower abdomen and touched by balls with almost every stroke in the area. She got me hard, but went no further, and as it was my first time with her I didn't ask.

I think you may have missed out big time there brother, how hard it is just to ask if happy ending is available ??

If my naked cock is rock hard facing her, you bet I will ask, well, there is no penalty in asking, right, worst case, will be a no, absolutely not, so at least you wont waste your time with the same ML next visit. or she could have said, not today but may be on your next visit, then at least there is hope and I will book her again ASAP! and then the best case scenario, happy happy happy !!

Cheers

:smile:

ps. you noticed any tissue boxes in the room ??

dr wankenstein
29-01-2013, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;153852]If my naked cock is rock hard facing her[QUOTE]

No wants to fucking hear that...

Drudeboy
29-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Seeing as I'd been there half a dozen times with no luck, I didn't have any extra cash if there was a positve answer. Some ML's want to massage you several times first before they make the offer too, especially if they want to keep straight custom as well. If a place is purely rnt, word gets around quickly and this place was an 'infamous' bathhouse back in the Joh days, so maybe they're being discrete about it. Sometimes patience is a virtue!

popeye96
30-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Not trying to be a stickler here, but maybe it is not a good idea to mention things like this if they are trying to be a legit only massage business because now every second person will go in there and ask for a HJ. I know most are nice about asking, but there are many tools out there that have little respect for the girls, and may now expect the extra service and could upset the ML's with their responce when they are told no. I'm sure the girls working there don't need to be constantly hounded for extra services if they don't offer it.

Falcon2005
30-01-2013, 06:29 PM
there is no penalty in asking, right, worst case, will be a no.

Not sure about this. There was a law about soliciting which works both ways, that is punter and provider asking. A HJ is classed as a sexual service, so if you ask, that maybe considered as soliciting.

popeye96
31-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Not sure about this. There was a law about soliciting which works both ways, that is punter and provider asking. A HJ is classed as a sexual service, so if you ask, that maybe considered as soliciting.
You are right. It is illegal to offer, or ask for, any illegal service or act. I would hope you would be pretty safe that a shop isn't an undercover police sting though.

brownwallaby
31-01-2013, 08:19 PM
what if we do an FJ (finger job) to the girl, will it be deemed illegal?

Drudeboy
05-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Went back tonight and this time I can say patience has its own rewards 😉

some1likeU
06-02-2013, 02:51 AM
i thot people says there is nothing extra on offer???

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4206-Shop-the-entry-of-Fortitube-Valley

marc
08-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Can anyone back this up ??

kho207bob
08-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Just out. Pretty much same experience as OP. Will try once more next week

marc
08-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Call and just asked said no....

Digger
08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Call and just asked said no....

I ask you marc; you must have 2 dicks. You can't get that stupid playing with one dick!!

Drudeboy
09-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Didn't ask, wasn't offered, but maybe because I always take a long session 90 min+, this time I got looked after. But you have to be patient and willing to go home empty handed. The best girl I ever had (another shop) it took several months before anything happened, and I'm not aware of her doing it for just anyone.

marc
09-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Dude I'm not blowing my money on the hope that I may or may not get tug with with the rub . Waste of time and money .

I know asking over the phone is a huge no because cops call them hoping to caught them out but I'm not going there unless I'm 100% sure. And all you guts were giving mixed story's . So meh .

BrisMoses
11-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Dude I'm not blowing my money on the hope that I may or may not get tug with with the rub . Waste of time and money .

I know asking over the phone is a huge no because cops call them hoping to caught them out but I'm not going there unless I'm 100% sure. And all you guts were giving mixed story's . So meh .

can i ask how many shops you have called and asked and got a yes over the phone ??

simplepleasure
14-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Visited on Sunday. Asked for extras and was turned down. There was tissues in the room which led me to ask. The girl at reception was hot, ML less so. I guess I will have to be patient. It was a good massage, and much better experience that my last visit here (over a year ago).

kho207bob
22-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Popped in on Wednesday for the third time. Damage bill pretty high. PM me for details

marc
22-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Don't waste your time . If your staying in valley go see Hannah instead .

Drudeboy
29-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Went back today for a one hour and saw a Korean girl. Asked for a firm massage for the first part and it was just that, including a back-walk and all. After the rollover she switched to soft and there was a lot of tease. She dropped a few hints, but they were a bit obscure, but eventually I asked straight out and was rewarded at the end, but the damage was still steep.
Good experience, but better value elsewhere as I'll pay that once, but not twice.
I note that in the last few months there has been a changeover if staff - 3 different girls have come good, but I don't think it's universal. However it seems more hit than miss. Despite the high prices $75 for the hour, it does have showers in the room and stays open late. On the down side some of the girls charge FS prices for a topless BJ, so be careful!

kho207bob
31-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Just out. Got a Thai girl that gave a decent massage, all the hints being there, but when I asked for extra I was told "I'll change with a girl that does". So out goes the Thai girl, in comes a Korean girl, who poured down half a bottle of oil on my junior and proceeded. Very mechanical, damage bill $75+50.

Been to this place 5 times now, won't be bothered going back

Drudeboy
02-06-2013, 01:51 AM
The Korean girl sounds like the same one- half a bottle of oil! Yeah- they're just greedy. Don't think I'll bother again- can get better for less elsewhere. It's main advantage for me is it's proximity to work, but saving time doesn't make getting ripped any easier.