PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Amanda

letzprty
05-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Person's Name: Amanda

Establishment: 64 Alexander, Taren Point

Date of Visit: 17/10/2015

Contact Details: 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point Ph 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates:$90 30 mins, $150/hour

Size/Shape: Slim, Tall 5'8

Nationality: Japanese mix

Services: Massage, BBBJ, FS, DATY

Value for money/recommended?: Not for me.

My experience/comments:

Had read a few good reviews on an Amanda and the pics of her on the 64 website looked pretty good, so I booked ahead for 30 mins and when I got there I saw Mina in her little blue sailor outfit. She looked so hit I was tempted to swap but I hadn’t met Amanda yet and since I booked her I felt it would have been a bit rude to swap. A second later Amanda came and grabbed me. On first site she didn’t really catch my eye. Her hair was up in a bun and her face looked quite plain to me. She does have a great body, nice firm ass and good sized tits. She’s got nice long hair which I saw when leaving and to me it makes her look more attractive. I paid my dues and hopped in the shower then Amanda came in and fixed up the bed put on her disco lights and music. We made a bit of small talk while I was drying off but she seemed quite fixed on her mobile. Her English is very good as other punters have mentioned before.
Jumped on the bed and Amanda stripped and then jumped on next to me and proceeded to give me the usual cat bath. BBBJ followed which was pretty good, there was a bit of eye contact while she went to work giving me good sliding tongue action up and down my shaft and going deep every now and then. We then swapped and I dived in for a bit of DATY which seemed to really get into as she was moaning and getting quite wet. I tried to slip a finger in but she squirmed with discontent.
On with the dom and had her ride me cowgirl, her body felt nice while I played with her tits but something was telling me she wasn’t quite into the session. I then flipped her over for some doggy and when she turned around she grabbed her mobile. This pissed me off straight away so I thought I’ll fix this and I wrapped my left leg into hers to get full penetration and started pumping the shit out of her. When I think back now it was quite funny as she was trying to navigate through her phone almost fumbling with each thrust and eventually she had to turn it off and put it aside which brought a huge smile to my face! Mission accomplished! And I blew in the bag hard.
I had a look at the clock and there was still about 10 mins to go, she offered me to hit the shower and I said I’d like to just chill for the last ten mins hoping she might offer a massage or at least chill with me which she didn’t. She then went over to the sink and cleaned herself up – No Shower wtf. I then jumped in the shower, dressed and hit the road. While driving away I thought to myself why didn’t I swap with Mina. Anyway lads as always YMMV but the phone thing killed it for me.