• Service Provider's Name: Lilly
• Session Month: January
• Session Year: 2013
• Type of Service: Parlour Worker
• Name of Agency or Parlour: 533 Willoughby Road
• Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
• Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
• Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real, her photos on the web don't do her justice !
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
• Location where session took place: New South Wales
• Incall: Establishment's Venue
• Session Day: Weekday
• Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: 25
• Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
• Nationality: Singapore
• Knowledge of English: Poor
• Hair Colour: Black
• Hair Length: Long
• Eyes Colour: Brown
• Skin Colour: Pale
• Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'-4"
• Body Shape: Slim
• Estimated Body Size: 6
• Estimated Breast Size: B
• Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: Trimmed / Shaven
• Any Tattoos?: None
• Any Piercings?: None
• Full Sex Available: Yes
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience / PSE
• Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
• Hand job Available: Yes
• Massage Available: Yes
• Extras Charged: No
• Doubles and Group Sex:
• Overall Looks: Very Pretty Great Body
• Overall Personality: Bubbly full of Fun Very Nice
• Overall Performance: Great time

Went to 533 had phoned up and booked Lilly.

Pretty much on time Angie ushers me in to one of the top rooms, Angie is surprised that Lilly is not there, I tell Angie I saw her heading off to the ladies.
I sit on the bed and wait for Lilly to arrive, The door opens an in walks Lilly Hello darling so good to see you and walks up plants a big kiss on my lips to which I respond appropriately and so she sticks some tongue in .

I prize us apart and hand her the money for one hour and head off to the shower while she settles the finances.

I return to the room to find Lilly has returned she immediately grabs me like a long lost friend and starts kissing me again. We stop for a breath and she whips off her gear to expose her slim neat beautiful body with nicely proportioned B cup breasts. It is indeed a site to be hold and if you think she looks good in the photos on the web site then you are in for a treat when you she her in the flesh she is gorgeous.

We move onto the bed and start with a kiss which soon turns into DFK, this continues for some time and she has this lovely tasty hot mouth that's wet but not too much so. She then seems to wrap her tongue around mine I don't think I have ever experienced this before her tongue seems so flexible and yes it is a nice experience, she then unwraps her tongue and inserts it down the back of my throat, I am sure she tickles my tonsils with it but it was fine very sensual and I thought I would have gagged but I didn't. I have had DFK lots of times with lots of different ladies but nothing like this
We kiss some more and I kiss her neck returning to kiss her lips and feel that tongue of hers and eventually work my way down to her breasts. They are not large breasts probably a nice B cup but they are beautiful and so natural.

I start to kiss them lightly she enjoys this and eventually I take her nipple in my mouth and suck and kiss it. This continues for some time and she starts to moan and groan with excitement.

I work my way down her body, I kiss the inside of her thighs and down to her knee, she becomes very responsive to this and the moans and groans get loader as I kiss inside her knee.

I move back up to her love pot, I place my tongue inside her and lick up and down and on to her clit she lets out this cry of delight, she has one lovely tasting pussy which is very wet I berry my head in her licking away while holding one boob in my hand and gently massaging the nipple.

The other hand is pressed firmly on her public bone just above her pussy. She is starting to get excited by now and holds my head with two hands, I continue licking ever so gently, she arches her back and turns sideways clamping my head in a leg lock with my tongue firmly in her pussy she explodes in an orgasm letting out a shuttering scream of delight, I am sure it was heard in the pub across the road.

More she says more OH it's so good more I continue and she comes 2 or 3 more times by now I am exhausted

I move up the bed and lay next to her we kiss and she says I suck your cock now, she move down the bed to my cock and holds it in her hand while giving my balls a cat bath.

She continues to give me a BBBJ which very nice she says sex now so it's on with the dom and she mounts me in cowgirl, I grab her breasts and fondle and kiss them.

We cuddle and kiss for a few minutes. I start to pump her from below She stops kissing me and sits up wiggles her body and rubs her clit on me as she announces her coming again to the patrons at the pub across the road.

She turns sideways and rides me in this side saddle cowgirl position.

Missionary I say and she hops off and I enter her in missionary kissing her and her boobs eventually it becomes too much so I stop the kissing and quicken the pace and explode inside her I collapse beside her completely spent.

She cleans me up and we lay arm in arm for the remaining minutes before it's off to the shower and the end of another great punt.

I follow her into the shower and am drying off when I see this guy walking across the roof so I make haste back to the room to finish drying off. There are no curtains or blinds in the shower room.

Lilly is very friendly and fun to be with she seems to love her job and loves sex, kissing and daty.

I walked out of the room and headed home thinking why was that such a great punt? What was so different and words just don't explain it she is just a fun person I guess and its infectious.

Somewhere I read she is a star in the making well I have to tell you I think she is already there I just had a great punt with a beautiful lady.

Well worth a return visit, I can't wait, and definitely value for money, she is a GFE which is what I like, maybe even a bit of PSE. YHOMV.

I saw Lilly today Tuesday but she was filling in for someone else, she usually works Wednesday and Friday.

Posted on other sites.

Shaggydog
29-01-2013, 05:18 PM
'''''''''''''''''''''''

kickass
30-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Nice reporting mate.