PDA

View Full Version : Massage Mojo open for business, 4 days now and going well.

massagemojo
06-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Massage Mojo Here , Hi to all.

Apologies for the self promotion but this is also a letter reaching out to those few who may not have been satisfied.

We have been open for a week now and have had a good start with feedback on the whole very very good. There is one ML training so she was nervousness. Any clients who felt there massage was not up to scratch, come back and you can have another massage of the same time, free of charge.

A few comments from the punters:

"will book again for sure!, massage was great" (a frequent massage shop visitor)
"massage amazing, will be back for sure as your regular"
"Atmosphere, room layout fantastic, massage bloody good!" (seasoned punter)
"Cleanliness is a standout, no tissue dispensers in the rooms, no bins just fresh clean towels and hotwater."
"Massage was not great, girl very nervous, atmosphere good, sonos speakers in each room"

Till Sunday there's special prices on massages. Check the website. www.massagemojo.com.au

Phone: 0488 661 668

HBerg
06-11-2015, 06:16 PM
Fair play, thank you for fronting up. I will give it another crack.

massagemojo
06-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Client satisfaction is so important that we are putting the care, support and welfare of the MLs before yours. For the switched on the conclusion would be: nah you are putting us first. If Massage Mojo's hardworking girls are happy then in turn you will be happy.

We really do want you guys to come in relax, enjoy the experience and walk out feeling like better men.

Be patient with us as we are building the business and trying to make our mark.

We will get things wrong and when we do we will "front up" and make amends.

See you at Mojo real soon... :-)

flamejob
06-11-2015, 09:00 PM
thanks for the advice. I doubt I can attend before the special ends, but will definitely get there.

MrGrumpy
06-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Hard to compare Mojo with anything else in SE QLD. Am a big fan.

flamejob
07-11-2015, 01:16 AM
Hard to compare Mojo with anything else in SE QLD. Am a big fan.

Why's that, Mr Grumpy?

MrGrumpy
07-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Well set-up, clean, owners really keen to provide a decent experience as much as they want to build a successful business.

A personal wish list is for super clean, proper rooms, punctual, good quality msg friendly staff with the possibility of extras even if it is sometimes remote.

Mojo has these covered with some added class and attention to detail. The challenge will be to find staff that share the same passion as the owner. IMHO the best attempt at this style of shop is Sunshine but I wouldn't use them and 'remote' in the same sentence now!!

Great to see Mojo open and hopefully more similar styled shops closer to Brisbane.

jaccky
07-11-2015, 11:15 AM
... and because it's new.

Nomad628
07-11-2015, 07:14 PM
I'll take up that offer. Thanks Mojo.

massagemojo
08-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Nomad, we look forward to your return, we are confident you will not be disappointed.

MM.

wilisno
11-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Massagemojo ! What a shop name ! ;) ;) ;)

Young_punter
12-11-2015, 08:17 AM
What are the special prices?
I looked on the website and all prices seam to be pretty standard pricing to me.

AboveBoard
12-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Mojo isn't the easiest place to find and the signage could be better but great shop!!

Didn't really see a nearby landmark like a KFC or major retailer so that it is easy to find either.......

A 'golden bear' award to the owners/management for the fit-out.

The only suggestion is to wind back the A/C a few notches so that it isn't so chilly.

Shop 9/10
Msg 8.5/10 (unique style)
ML 8/10
Part B dunno
Price 9/10, 30/30, 50/60 but an opening special so expect that it will go up

Not sure if they have frequent flyers but suggest that it would be a good idea.

danenth
12-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Cleanliness is a standout, no tissue dispensers in the rooms, no bins...

How is one expected to clean up after blowing .. their nose.

RottenLittlePunt
12-11-2015, 12:33 PM
How is one expected to clean up after blowing .. their nose.

I always grab one of the clean towels in the cupboard and put it back afterwards.

superfilo
17-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Hey guys been a while

Any wins from the special last week? Looking for some good news stories as seems to have died off the last few dayss... Smile has disappointed me recently so am looking for another local store to fulfill my needs

jazza69
18-11-2015, 08:21 AM
MM....

This is the place you will quickly discover if you are doing all the right things.... they guys here wont put up with bad service, or cutting us short...

Congratulations on the opening, and we wish you all the best for giving us all a helping hand!

Rodgersodger
18-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Advertising on a adult site could cause them some problems though with qld laws

superfilo
18-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Sweet.. I remember Angie's was quite the same when they opened at camp hill.. God I miss that place and the service... Foot rubs.. Upskirts while having said foot rubs... Duo massages... Sigh

Anyway care to pm me with details for massage mojo? Or anyone else who has been here for that matter. Happy to exchange Intel

MM....
This is the place you will quickly discover if you are doing all the right things.... they guys here wont put up with bad service, or cutting us short...

Congratulations on the opening, and we wish you all the best for giving us all a helping hand!

ecchi.gaijin
18-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Sweet.. I remember Angie's was quite the same when they opened at camp hill.. God I miss that place and the service... Foot rubs.. Upskirts while having said foot rubs... Duo massages... Sigh

Anyway care to pm me with details for massage mojo? Or anyone else who has been here for that matter. Happy to exchange Intel

You can thank the fuckwits on here for it changing.

Brissie.Punter
18-11-2015, 10:35 PM
or ecchi maybe Angies stopped providing sexual services when the shop moved within walking distance of a licensed brothel ... owners of licenced brothels have lodged complaints with the PLA when they become aware of sexual services being provided on non-licenced premises

Rodgersodger
19-11-2015, 07:08 AM
Somehow I don't think that is right local brothels would be more interested in doing something about stanley street considering all the open posts about the shop.

Brissie.Punter
12-01-2016, 08:17 PM
hey rodger ... you were right on the money with Stanley Street ... within walking distance of Cleos on Nile and 88 Logan Road ... Stanley Street was raided after complaints ... police quoted as saying "the detailed investigation by the Detectives from Dutton Park CIB was the result of some excellent police work but also highlighted the valuable information from the community who were rightly concerned with the presence of this illegal activity in the area" ... perhaps Angie's clients should take note :-)

daveweelan82
12-01-2016, 11:13 PM
or ecchi maybe Angies stopped providing sexual services when the shop moved within walking distance of a licensed brothel ... owners of licenced brothels have lodged complaints with the PLA when they become aware of sexual services being provided on non-licenced premises
Angies are just smarter than some other shops but everything else has not changed. Just Angie don't relise what happens in the rooms. I heard she tells her girls not to do but do they listen is another question lol