PDA

View Full Version : Question Would you, could you

jamesbond007
06-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Dose anyone remember the massage shop next to the pharmacy, on the first or second floor, I think it was about 720 George St. It was owned by an Asian lady short, about 40, and she used to have her daughter aged about 20 chubby with glasses working there? I'm sure she sold out maybe 3/4 years ago It Just come to me that this may put me in the mother and daughter category . I remember getting a happy massage off each of them at different times. Mum was the best, technique and looks wise. It never occurred to me to ask for a double with them both? Must be more punters out there that knew of the place, and that they were related ,did anyone get a double massage with the two? Are they even allowed to do it? And on a similar topic has anyone ever found a shop where sister work? Not sure what business is working out of there now.

lakeshow
07-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Now around 720 George is Choon Massage.
Don't recall the experience that you had though.

JimmyBoy22
13-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I went to Choon earlier today. A terrible experience. Don't go there! You've been warned!
I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police.
The old owner Monica was good...now it's a hell hole!