PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do wl treat you differently depending on how you look?

challengerfaker
07-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Do wl treat you differently depending on how you look and what race you are? Say you are a tall white male compared to an asian/indian chubby male would they treat you differently?

I'm thinking of going to one around sydney but i dont want to have sex with a women who's not enjoying i

loaded
07-11-2015, 04:32 PM
First impressions count and the physical appearance is what people see first.

If you are a nice and polite guy that treats them well, there is no reason for them to treat you less than any other customer.

Mr Bastard
07-11-2015, 04:38 PM
You cant be serious...............

SaltyWetMan
07-11-2015, 06:21 PM
I doubt it. I am fit/handsome as fuk but some WLs still treat me like trash.

Maybe some old ugly guys can chime in if you get treated better than when you were young?

illidanstormrage
07-11-2015, 07:28 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/592/my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

You can control how you look but now how the girl will view you... I wouldn't even worry about that.

Sorry to burst the bubble but most WL's you see will put on an act and at the end of the day it's not really your job to get them off.
That's why you pay them, to get you off but as some punter did describe in an AR I read one time. The girl enjoyed it so much after the session she joked that maybe she should pay him.

Though having said that I'm sure 100% of guys will enjoy it more if they can see the woman is enjoying herself too and not just fake moaning and the like.

shinobi
07-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Be clean, be polite, don't act like an asshole.

You really want her to enjoy it? give her an extra $500.

challengerfaker
08-11-2015, 12:33 AM

Maybe some old ugly guys can chime in if you get treated better than when you were young?

wow is this the norm? i'm a 20 year old guy aswell, if a wl treated me like trash id prob walk out straight away. fuk that

I thought they'd treat younger guys better..
which places were you talking about?

lockhart
08-11-2015, 12:39 AM
"Age 20 something " means not much. Speak/act with class/elegancy counts. Most important $$$$$ .

flamejob
08-11-2015, 12:57 AM
I've been punting for years and haven't found many that treat me like crap - in fact, I can't remember any who treat me like crap. I do recall one freaking out when I softly caressed her boobs - but she told me that i was to only squeeze them hard. Fair call. Obviously each WL has a different personality, but some will really play up the friendly and flirtatious, others might be a tad more reserved. i've always been polite, friendly, respectful, easy-going with whatever their rules are and paid the required dollars without trying to haggle them down (which I suspect tends to piss them off).

babelx
09-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Some will react differently to circumcised vs uncircumcised.... :)

cisco
09-11-2015, 11:31 PM
I think by feeling at that moment of time :)

opimrs
10-11-2015, 07:12 AM
First impressions count and the physical appearance is what people see first.

If you are a nice and polite guy that treats them well, there is no reason for them to treat you less than any other customer.
I find that the way I'm dressed counts for a lot. The ladies love it when I turn up wearing a smart business suit and polished shoes. Have self respect in the way you dress and the girls will respect you for it.

garfield
10-11-2015, 07:50 AM
I think personal hygiene would matters than look.

Sergaent Brody
10-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Why tall white guy to compare with my yellow arse, you racist fuckwiy

Travelmate
11-11-2015, 03:31 AM
YES!!! In some degree....

hybridbloke
20-11-2015, 09:51 AM
in the same way there are different opinions & perspectives here, so also, imo, with WL

some won't mind if you are dressed white or blue colour, some might have preferences to race or circumcised dicks, i'm sure most would soon learn it does'nt matter

most, i reckon, appreciate a clean, calm, respectful customer. does that mean the service will be better? sometimes...

GoldfishMan
21-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Yes, circumcised vs uncircumcised is the game changer for sure. She will assume there's gonna be dick cheese under that foreskin, no matter how clean you are.

cato
21-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Be clean, be polite, don't act like an asshole.

You really want her to enjoy it? give her an extra $500.

Couldn't agree more. After all it's first and foremost a transaction!

Littlewonder
21-11-2015, 05:12 PM
The girls in most cases don't give a shit how you look as long as your clean it how you treat them that counts.

rooter
21-11-2015, 05:33 PM
A good WL will try to be very professional and give all customers good service.
But the girls are only human; of course they will find a young fit handsome guy more attractive than an ugly, fat old guy.
And they will of course treat different customers differently.
Lots of research has confirmed that attractive people get better service everywhere - banks, restaurants, hotels etc - its just human nature (any of you who have worked in customer service have done it too - you give the hot young babe extra special attention and dismiss the ugly old woman) - and its x10 with something as close up and intimate as punting.
You cant do much about your looks, height, age, weight (not immediately anyway) but there are certain things you can do to make yourself more attractive to a WL.
Make sure you are clean, showered, shaved, and well groomed - don't stink!!!!
Wear something half decent - don't rock up in shorts, t-shirt and thongs.
Be sober - there is nothing uglier to a woman than a drunk man
Be polite, respectful and courteous.
In short, treat a punt like a date rather than a business transaction - if you treat a girl like a whore then she will treat you like a random customer, but if you treat her like a girlfriend then maybe she will treat you like a boyfriend too - you have to give BFE to get GFE.
If you are a young fit good looking guy then a girl will be initially attracted to you; but if you are drunk, or stink, or are rude, or rough, then she will treat you with the contempt you deserve.
In short - just be nice ;)

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2015, 10:15 PM
The girls in most cases don't give a shit how you look as long as your clean it how you treat them that counts.

Welcome back brother LW!

Where the bloody hell have you been ??

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2015, 10:16 PM
But the girls are only human; of course they will find a young fit handsome guy more attractive than an ugly, fat old guy.
Lots of research has confirmed that attractive people get better service everywhere - banks, restaurants, hotels etc - its just human nature (any of you who have worked in customer service have done it too - you give the hot young babe extra special attention and dismiss the ugly old woman) - and its x10 with something as close up and intimate as punting.
You cant do much about your looks, height, age, weight (not immediately anyway) but there are certain things you can do to make yourself more attractive to a WL.
In short, treat a punt like a date rather than a business transaction - if you treat a girl like a whore then she will treat you like a random customer, but if you treat her like a girlfriend then maybe she will treat you like a boyfriend too - you have to give BFE to get GFE.
If you are a young fit good looking guy then a girl will be initially attracted to you; but if you are drunk, or stink, or are rude, or rough, then she will treat you with the contempt you deserve.

Tick, tick, tick !!

I couldn't have said it better myself !!

Cheers

GoldfishMan
22-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Can confirm, I'm uncircumcised and it has never been an issue. BBBJ offered every time. Never found any Swiss under there as I'm not a dirty bustard.

Well I am, just not in that way...
If you're uncircumcised, how can you possibly know the difference?

kobe7
22-11-2015, 10:17 AM
It depends on the girl sometimes I get laid by a hot ml if they like you. It's more of your personality and how you turn them on lol.

Looks don't count sometimes

GoldfishMan
22-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Lol are you serious??? I could level the exact same question at you and your original claim that the WL will treat you differently based on circumcised vs uncircumcised. Precisely how do you know it'll make a difference?

Unless you're special and have a removable hood or something?

But to answer your question, I can only speak from personal experience, and in my personal experience being uncut has never been an issue. I've never been unnecessarily wet wiped, or turned down for BBBJ.
Damn straight I'm serious. You said it yourself, you can only speak from personal experience. The fact that you are UNcircumcised means you have never experienced BEING circumcised. So you have no experience at all on this topic. I am proudly circumcised, been punting / having sex before and after doing it because I took the plunge late when I was in my 20's. I am in a much better position than you, sir, to make a call. If you are a fool, please go ahead and challenge that logic. It will be good for a laugh.
To be honest, my post was meant to share the joy of being circumcised. Now it's become more of a gloating post, but I can't help it if people are ignorant. For all I care, you can go to your grave without doing it.

deucebigalow
08-05-2016, 01:25 PM

100% agree with this and pretty close to the way I like to operate.

And have never been treated like crap.

Alan86
08-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Do wl treat you differently depending on how you look and what race you are? Say you are a tall white male compared to an asian/indian chubby male would they treat you differently?

I'm thinking of going to one around sydney but i dont want to have sex with a women who's not enjoying i

I would say if that's how you feel then
A) Don't punt. Instead try to pick up women at bars/ clubs. Look at Internet for advice
B) Pick a girl from a lineup who seems friendly to you. Go to a place with a lineup

They are not really interested in your looks. They just want you to be clean and polite

Alan86
08-05-2016, 01:33 PM

Well done. You said everything I wanted to say, just about!

Alan86
08-05-2016, 01:35 PM

You must come across as rude or arrogant which is why they don't like you. They don't care about your looks

cuteguy
08-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Can confirm, I'm uncircumcised and it has never been an issue. BBBJ offered every time. Never found any Swiss under there as I'm not a dirty bustard.

Well I am, just not in that way...

When it comes to the debate about whether girls prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, I have asked many WLs and MLs for their opinions. Many didn't care but more importantly, the majority that I have spoken to had no idea what was the difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis. If the girls don't know the difference between the two, how can one say they prefer one over the other?

cuteguy
08-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Being polite and humorous during the session does work and if you are well dressed and smelling nice can get you sometimes more attention from some girls. If you come in sweaty and smelling of body odour I'm sure the girls will form a bad impression of you and not go out of their way to deliver a great service. Let's not forget if someone throws in a huge tip then the girl won't care if you are old, overweight, ugly or boring.

Alan86
08-05-2016, 07:51 PM
This sums it up very nicely.

You can do a lot about the first impression you give which is important, as it makes the rest easier (or more difficult).

Treat them well or with respect is also important, but this is where things can easily go wrong. Because what does that mean?

It is all about how you frame the encounter. What you want (I am assuming) is man-to-woman. So you have to be the man. A polite and decent man, of course. But a man nonetheless.

It is just as with a girl you have picked up in a club and who you are alone with now. Your mission is to get into those panties (I am talking about MLs of course, a WL will spread her legs for you anyway). And you are not going to achieve this by talking about the weather.

HM

It's a bit different mate

In real pickup, you can sometimes play little mind games with them, put downs, negs etc. with WLs, it's best to be very polite and not offend them in any way. This is professional courtesy. Theyre giving you their body as a service - be respectful. They don't need to receive any attitude from you, thinking you are 'attracting them'

nocturnalman
08-05-2016, 08:39 PM
I am lebanese with mixed looks ,some say aussie ,some say italian ,some russian ,and and and .Most WL's (aussie and asian)
get surprised when they ask me if i have a GF and then tell them no.But most of them really seem to like me and want to kiss (which I find sometimes annoying)

babelx
08-05-2016, 10:28 PM

This is the best advice I have seen on this forum! Rooter, very well typed!

NaughtyBoy13
09-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Be nice
Be clean
Be polite

They will treat you better !

yjl11
09-05-2016, 06:03 PM
not trying to exaggerate but i look a bit like Hyun Bin (K drama star). And i find a lot of the wl's (mostly chinese or korean) willing to DFK with me and give me their number/wechat straight away. Never really see other nationalities of WL's like thai, jap, aussie etc so can't speak for them.

blanet
09-05-2016, 09:08 PM
I don't see any point in thinking about whether other's get better service based on looks. it's something you can't change... unless you get cosmetic surgery but who's gonna bother?

New2Punting
09-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Same thought....wonder why we Chinese men are lowest preference for any ladies (compare to white, afro, indian and middle eastern guys)

nocturnalman
09-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Same thought....wonder why we Chinese men are lowest preference for any ladies (compare to white, afro, indian and middle eastern guys)

I think it's normal ,they want something exotic ,just something different.

NaughtyBoy13
10-05-2016, 01:28 AM
I don't see any point in thinking about whether other's get better service based on looks. it's something you can't change... unless you get cosmetic surgery but who's gonna bother?

Yes there is ! I believe that some customers get different treat from ML/WL based on looking, character. Like Ive tried quite many WLs, and the first time with them I alway get different treatment. Just some of them gave me the best service that I expect! And some of them give me better service once Ive became their regular customer. And mainly they treat customers the same, because they just want to do their job and get the money they want.

So yeah, if you be clean, be nice, be polite, be regular customer. You might get better treatment from ML/WL :)

Alan86
10-05-2016, 05:59 AM
not trying to exaggerate but i look a bit like Hyun Bin (K drama star). And i find a lot of the wl's (mostly chinese or korean) willing to DFK with me and give me their number/wechat straight away. Never really see other nationalities of WL's like thai, jap, aussie etc so can't speak for them.

Show us your photo, and well judge if you look like Hyun Bin or not!

Alan86
10-05-2016, 06:02 AM
Well, think of it this way. If you're a young, good looking guy, she's more likely to be enthusiastic than if you're a fat, middle aged guy! It'll be a much better session more often.

Having said that, they'll try to give a good service to the best of their ability. They are professionals after all.

garfield
10-05-2016, 08:02 AM
You can't change how you look, but with good hygiene it should make it better because ML think you are a clean guy.

babelx
10-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Wear some cologne, brush your teeth etc. It will go a long way! They are also human.

CunningLinguist
10-05-2016, 10:25 PM
It is horses for courses!

nocturnalman
10-05-2016, 11:11 PM
To a degree you can:

Get your hair cut, shave, have your teeth cleaned, cut your fingernails, wear decent clothes.

And I agree on the hygiene!

There's a lot you can do, whether you look like this Hui Bin character or not.

HM

What speaks against a beard ? In my case for example my face will look like a battlefield after I shave or even use a trimmer because of the allergy.
And long hair can look good :cool2:

scooper
11-05-2016, 12:39 AM
confidence is important but so is appearance.

You are kidding yourself if you think having good looks or decent appearance does not matter.

The girls do their job for the money but how they do it is different from one guy to the other, even if all the guys pay the same.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2016, 09:40 AM
confidence is important but so is appearance.

You are kidding yourself if you think having good looks or decent appearance does not matter.

The girls do their job for the money but how they do it is different from one guy to the other, even if all the guys pay the same.

Yeap, you can't beat a tall dark and handsome , well educated younger guy with good manner, whose clean and generous !! The WL might want to marry him and has his baby too !!

local
11-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Recently I called into a Cauc place where I haven't been for a while.

I had a choice of two, a 30yo or probably 45 to 49yo.

I chose the older one who quite honestly still has it !!

Why ? well I think I relate to someone who is closer to my age (& still younger).

Whilst having a shower together at the start, I knew I had chosen right, our laughter together was probably annoying, and the frown on the youngster's face as we went back to the room, was just so telling :-)

nocturnalman
11-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Recently I called into a Cauc place where I haven't been for a while.

I had a choice of two, a 30yo or probably 45 to 49yo.

I chose the older one who quite honestly still has it !!

Why ? well I think I relate to someone who is closer to my age (& still younger).

Whilst having a shower together at the start, I knew I had chosen right, our laughter together was probably annoying, and the frown on the youngster's face as we went back to the room, was just so telling :-)

Was it in Riverwood (cougar town) ?

local
12-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Was it in Riverwood (cougar town) ?

Funny enough, NO. never been there.

Alan86
12-05-2016, 03:29 PM
You can't change how you look, but with good hygiene it should make it better because ML think you are a clean guy.

A ML from Chatswood once told me that if a customer is dirty, she will deliberately give him poor service so he won't pick her next time. That was her little trick.

After her fantastic performance with me, I concluded I must have been very clean!

NigStick
12-05-2016, 08:04 PM
I am sure in most of the cases would really depends on the customer's appearance, race, and age etc and also depends on the WL too.
And also don't take it so seriously, I can tell u now most of them are not enjoying

Alan86
12-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Mate, please re-read my comment.

I am talking about MLs while you are talking about WLs and I agree with you on the WLs not needing any game.

HM

Oh sorry, now I know what you meant!

Although I still don't think a large amount of MLs offer FS, would you say? It depends also on which shop they work at. Many shops forbid them from doing that!

But please keep in mind what I meant to point out. It's like a date, but also a professional - client relationship which you must respect.

Alan86
15-05-2016, 04:34 PM
It's clearly not the standard for MLs to offer FS. The majority don't. And among the rest still the most won't OFFER it.

Totally agree that we must respect the girls. But there may be different ways to do that...

But jokes aside, no means no!

HM

Thanks HM,

You are a man after my own heart ;)

A86

Littlewonder
15-05-2016, 05:13 PM
May be the young or inexperienced girls might treat you differently on your looks the older more mature and experienced girls treat you on how you treat them treat them well and they will respond appropriately in most cases.

tpol
16-05-2016, 12:24 AM
I think $$ interest them more than looks.

cato
16-05-2016, 09:40 PM
I'm very surprised at this thread....

Has any punter ever talked to a WL who didn't tell him how handsome he was??? LOL

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:36 PM
i feel like they treat you differently depending on a lot of things, including how you look

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I'm very surprised at this thread....

Has any punter ever talked to a WL who didn't tell him how handsome he was??? LOL

or how big he dick was lol

I'm hoping they just say that to me lol

nocturnalman
20-05-2016, 10:50 PM
or how big he dick was lol

I'm hoping they just say that to me lol

actually aussie girls are honest.They say what they feel otherwise they wouldn't say anything.
Asian girls are a bit different

Nejums
21-05-2016, 12:10 AM
As a good looking man, I am unable to fathom what kind of second, nay, third rate services I would receive if I were uglier than a mule.

Is it not human nature to appreciate beautiful things? Are working gentlewomen not human? We are very visual beings. I would be very sceptical of a person who did not prefer a better looking <insert object or human>. It's one of the reasons why the iPhone did so well.

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 12:23 AM
As a good looking man, I am unable to fathom what kind of second, nay, third rate services I would receive if I were uglier than a mule.

Is it not human nature to appreciate beautiful things? Are working gentlewomen not human? We are very visual beings. I would be very sceptical of a person who did not prefer a better looking <insert object or human>. It's one of the reasons why the iPhone did so well.

that's correct

Pussyhands
21-05-2016, 09:09 AM
They don't comment on my looks :( but I know I look decent :D

But they comment on my dick saying how big, but I know it's around average cuz I measured it and compared it to a standardised table of dick size :D hahaha

Don't go in for ego stroke, develop a healthy self esteem. Self meaning the way u look at ur self not at how others see you.

Go in for adult entertainment and have fun.

the_boss_king
21-05-2016, 03:40 PM
actually aussie girls are honest.They say what they feel otherwise they wouldn't say anything.
Asian girls are a bit different

i guess i should be thankful then ;)

beta101
21-05-2016, 10:15 PM
just treat wl / ml like u are going on ur first date n u will get fantastic services in return

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 10:39 PM
They don't comment on my looks :( but I know I look decent :D

But they comment on my dick saying how big, but I know it's around average cuz I measured it and compared it to a standardised table of dick size :D hahaha

Don't go in for ego stroke, develop a healthy self esteem. Self meaning the way u look at ur self not at how others see you.

Go in for adult entertainment and have fun.

I would never care about whether a women likes my looks or not.
Sooner or later we all will get old and ugly.Beauty is something that will fade one day.Each day that passes will make you older.
Beauty is also subjective ,some may find you hot ,others won't

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 10:40 PM
just treat wl / ml like u are going on ur first date n u will get fantastic services in return

doesn't work with all

loaded
23-05-2016, 04:42 AM
They treat you differently depending on your connection and interaction.
I've heard from MLs and WLs alike that the one thing they dislike the most is drunk or high punters cause it makes their jobs harder.

beta101
23-05-2016, 11:58 PM
doesn't work with all

exactly. just like real dating but in this case the pay off is an above average experience lol

nocturnalman
24-05-2016, 10:59 PM
exactly. just like real dating but in this case the pay off is an above average experience lol

in either case a profit for the female

NaughtyBoy13
25-05-2016, 12:30 AM
A WL just gave me a fantastic treatment ! Was trying to make a 45mins booking, but I just could make a 30mins booking. I told the WL about it, so she fell sorry about that. And she decided to look after me straight away without taking shower :) Lol, no one treated me like that ever !!! Of course I have had a shower before I go punt, lol.

nocturnalman
25-05-2016, 12:37 AM
A WL just gave me a fantastic treatment ! Was trying to make a 45mins booking, but I just could make a 30mins booking. I told the WL about it, so she fell sorry about that. And she decided to look after me straight away without taking shower :) Lol, no one treated me like that ever !!! Of course I have had a shower before I go punt, lol.

I never have to take a shower if I tell them I dont want to ,but I do it anyways