PDA

View Full Version : General talk Farewell dinner with regular?

faruk
07-11-2015, 06:43 PM
I have been seeing a regular for a year now and she will be going back to her home country in about a month.

Do you think it would be ok to ask her out fot a farewell dinner? I don't plan on sex but we get along and I know I will miss her when she's gone.

Or do you think she would say no?

cisco
07-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Simple , You never know if u dont ask , just like sex you never know how is it feel if you never try tha water :)

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2015, 07:45 PM
I have been seeing a regular for a year now and she will be going back to her home country in about a month.

Do you think it would be ok to ask her out fot a farewell dinner? I don't plan on sex but we get along and I know I will miss her when she's gone.

Really, only dinner ? No farewell fuck! Not even one for the road ? I believe you brother, but what matters in, does she believe you?

You still have to try though, may be she wants to give you one anyway !

Try and you know, either way, stay put ! Lose for sure and all the regrets !

CunningLinguist
08-11-2015, 08:50 AM

I'm sure she will agree, if you pay her by the hour ... :)

wilisno
08-11-2015, 09:12 AM

Farewell dinner with whom ? WL ? ML ? Dentist ? Accountant ? Barber ? ;) ;) ;)

They all might or might not go with you, depends on what image you've been projecting with them, most probably they won't go to bed with you for the farewell party as opposed to what Ahlungor sugests.

You never never know if you never never ask !

cuteguy
08-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Go and ask her out for dinner. If you don't ask you will never know. If she is very fond of you maybe she will throw in a farewell present for you. On the other hand, if she turns down your invitation then don't worry. There are many other girls out there who would like to go out for dinner.

Action Pump
08-11-2015, 01:49 PM
You have to ask! I gave a farewell many times in my punting days.

Buck Henry
08-11-2015, 02:19 PM
If you really have a good connection with this girl then sure offer to take her out for a dinner or show her somewhere special that she hasn't already seen around Sydney before she leaves. But if you are angling for a night out and a goodbye freebie then that's a bit sleazy, and probably not going to leave her with a good impression of you or guys in general, as well as most likely probably backfiring anyway. Just ask yourself honestly why you want to take her out in the first place. I sense you do just want to show appreciation and acknowledge the connection you've made. So my advice is to be a gentleman and treat her as a friend and enjoy the outing together, she will respect you for that. Remember however, a gentleman is always available to satisfy a ladies needs if she requires.
Good luck

Azzkikr
08-11-2015, 03:46 PM
If
If you really have a good connection with this girl then sure offer to take her out for a dinner or show her somewhere special that she hasn't already seen around Sydney before she leaves. But if you are angling for a night out and a goodbye freebie then that's a bit sleazy, and probably not going to leave her with a good impression of you or guys in general, as well as most likely probably backfiring anyway. Just ask yourself honestly why you want to take her out in the first place. I sense you do just want to show appreciation and acknowledge the connection you've made. So my advice is to be a gentleman and treat her as a friend and enjoy the outing together, she will respect you for that. Remember however, a gentleman is always available to satisfy a ladies needs if she requires.
Good luck

Totally agree. If your looking for a freebie then yeah that will look a bit sleazy. just ask her out to dinner give her a good time and be a gentleman. If she asks you back to her place for a drink or company or something like that then go along with it and see what happens. Good Luck!

aek1921
10-11-2015, 09:22 PM
I have been seeing an ML for just over a year and in January she heads back to China.

Have done everything but sex with her (she is in a "legit" massage place, paper thin walls, no sex). She has always said "sex at your place" and tried to score an invite....i have always been hesitant coz i dont want the headache or to really see her out of the shop.

Has her permanent return home given me the perfect no strings fuckfest at my place?? what do you reckon lads.

Her service has been VERY passionate lately.

garfield
13-11-2015, 07:46 AM
What the hell are you waiting for.
You need to ask us whether to do it or not.
Figure it out bro.

Exactly, just do it.

tpol
13-11-2015, 11:59 PM
No strings until the heat of the moment, you forget protection.

9 months later, she comes knocking at your door....

aussiegaigin
14-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Wait until she has quit the shop, then take her away for a "dirty weekend" to some nice hotel. Get a room with a spa and fuck yourselves silly for a couple of nights. You will have fullfilled your/her fantasies, but you won't have any headaches in the future, with any "out of the shop" concerns.

rooter
14-11-2015, 06:43 PM
My philosophy is the unholy trinity of "Pay-Fuck-Leave". It works for me.
But if you are gonna insist on being a Romeo and wanna take a girl out then take her somewhere classy.
McDonalds has that CYT Create Your Taste gourmet thingy goin on now so that will impress her - some meat (all chicks love meat - especially in their wet little cunts), some salads to keep it healthy ( we all want to keep trim and slim) ... some condiments to give it a bit of a multicultural "I'm a man of the world" flava thingy (pesto, aioli, saucy zingy stuff) and some jalapenos because "some like it hot" ... apparently ... so I'm told ...
And ask the waiter for kale because they don't have it on the menu, and you always wanna be an prick when you order in a restaurant - it impresses the chicks - they fucking love that shit!
Anyway, have fun.
Oh, and if you can't get a table at Maccas, then take her to Hooters - chicks get super turned on when you perve at the waitress's tits and say "Fuck" look at the tits on that. She is stacked!" ... It drives the bitches fucking crazy.
They will drag you into the disabled toilet and suck your kidneys out of your cock!
I guess I should add a few ;) ;) ;) ;) just to show I am joking ... and a LOL! just to make sure ...

shinobi
14-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Have done everything but sex with her (she is in a "legit" massage place, paper thin walls, no sex). She has always said "sex at your place" and tried to score an invite....i have always been hesitant coz i dont want the headache or to really see her out of the shop.

Has her permanent return home given me the perfect no strings fuckfest at my place?? what do you reckon lads.

are you just worried about her knowing where your place is? just book a hotel room, get some toys and booze and go crazy.

Biethestarr
15-11-2015, 12:30 AM
I love your reviews Rooter, but I must say that's the most entertaining thing I've read on the forum of late, had me in stitches.... Keep it up!

(Oops, only realised the innuendo after I wrote that....)

aek1921
21-11-2015, 03:27 PM
are you just worried about her knowing where your place is? just book a hotel room, get some toys and booze and go crazy.

Thats the plan...will be seeing her this week, will get the number and tee it up :P