PDA

View Full Version : Other Fairfield massage

Shardy
07-11-2015, 09:08 PM
So I have a local massage parlour I go to that's on Fairfield, it's $55 for the hour with some great extras.
I've seen a couple of girls here but the one that I liked the most was a cute little thing with glasses. She allowed playing but not to much playing down stairs, she wouldn't do bj but would lick with out a condom being on, I negotiated on the price for her to be naked, playing with her and HJ and lick, $100 all up for all those extras but I think I could of gotten it lower, but all up for $155 it was a good massage and decent value extras. It's across the road from Neeta city, just walk up the stairs and it's next to some financial account people I think, worth checking out if you're in the area.

Fisher
08-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Mate you got rorted big time.
You paid overs and above what fs shops charge for a one hour session and got a qaurter of the services provided in fs shops.
Plenty of massage shops around where the extras cost half as much as you paid for.
$100 bucks for limited touching a little shaft licking and a hj finish is way over priced.
As the saying goes "theres one born every minute"