PDA

View Full Version : Mimi - Japanese girl

cuteguy
08-11-2015, 12:30 AM
More than a week ago, I returned for some more fun after work to this shop but was told that there was only one girl available and it was the young Japanese girl Mimi. Unfortunately, she had a booking later so there was only half hour to see her. I had read some good reviews about her service so I decided to try this young Japanese girl with huge breasts.

Mimi appears and is wearing a short black dress. She is young somewhere in her early 20’s and not taller than 155cms. She is not a slim girl and her stomach is not flat as you would expect on a slim Asian girl. She has a size 8 figure with large natural breasts which are her main physical attractions and a meaty bottom. The breasts are soft to squeeze and she has smooth white skin.

We start chatting and immediately, I notice a very sociable girl standing in front of me. Her English is good and she makes every effort to converse with you. Anyway, we head for a shower together and she goes out of her way to wash me. In the shower, we don’t stop talking. We come out of the shower and dry ourselves up and Mimi is still conversing with me.

On the bed, I go for Mimi's large breasts so I can suck her nipples. Her eyes are closed as I work on both breasts and then my hand goes south to explore her private part. Mimi lies there not moving at all as I stimulate her private part with my fingers and I can tell she is getting a bit wet. I’m well aware that my time is limited with Mimi so I move around and let her take my friend into her mouth and give him a good CBJ which is fine. She’s doing it while my hand is giving her pleasure down south.

After a few minutes, it’s time to try some real action and so we engage in a few positions starting with missionary and then she gets on top where she rides me well, moving to reverse cowgirl and finally ending up in the doggy style position. During this time, there is some light moaning coming from Mimi. After some hard pounding, I pull out and remove my condom in order to come all over her bottom.

I let her take her shower while I had a brief rest on the bed because Mimi had a booking so I was in no rush to get ready. We had a pleasant chat whilst I was getting dressed. She said her goodbyes and asked if I could return to see her again.

Overall, Mimi is a young sweet Japanese girl with a friendly outgoing personality who does go out of her way to attend to your needs. She is still fresh and her service was good. During this short time with Mimi, I had an enjoyable time with her and left the shop feeling very satisfied after spending my time with a really nice and considerate girl. For the price I paid, it surely was a bargain.

I didn't have the time to try the soapy massage experience with Mimi but in reading past reviews, it would be worth doing. Check out a clip of a Japanese girl with meaty bottom giving a soapy massage (it's not Mimi). Sorry guys. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cO1L4p2f6E

paddington244
10-11-2015, 05:04 PM
CuteGuy's report is always a good read, thanks