PDA

View Full Version : General talk Aggressive and drunk customers

HBerg
08-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Hypothetical for you

If you were in getting a massage and you heard the door go (usually with a ridiculously loud chime) and then some guy starts causing a scene, getting uppity, loud, abusive etc

Would you go and tell him to fuck off or let the mamasan/MLs sort him out?

Rodgersodger
08-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Happen me couple of times said to ml is everything ok ? Then still going on and gone out half dressed and helped get rid of both times been Indians !!

HBerg
08-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Happen me couple of times said to ml is everything ok ? Then still going on and gone out half dressed and helped get rid of both times been Indians !!

Lol what, you went out there with your willy hanging out?

And yes, Indians, no surprise there. Do you find it is the cabbies or the more well-to-do Indians thinking their $ will buy them whatever they want?

ecchi.gaijin
08-11-2015, 06:26 PM
I was at a shop at closing time once and there was a large aussie guy going batshit because a girl hadn't given him a stamp for a half hour session previously. Apparantly he had booked for 1 hour but for some reason it had to be reduced to 30 minutes. You know, sheep station sort of stuff. I stayed back after my session just to make sure he didn't get physical, but all he wanted to do was rant to the owner on the phone. Eventually he left but had forgotten his keys, so I took them to him as he walked down the street.

jaccky
08-11-2015, 07:34 PM
I've heard a few disputes between customers and mLs. I get the feeling that they're bullies who see the girls as easy prey, lack of English, female, not likely to fight back etc. They just vent on them. Most of these sub-species wouldn't try it on with anyone else. Problem is, in addition to traumatising the poor girls, they bring down the morale of the shop, inflicting upon quality service. Talk to some of the owners and its evident that they've had a gut full. In answer to your question I never found it crucial to intervene. Wouldn't seem right to run out butt naked into some dispute I don't know the cause of. I usually just think, wonderful a fuckwit goes away when the bell clangs again.

daveweelan82
08-11-2015, 08:47 PM
You can tell him to fuck off but what if he dont go then you could make it worse by a confrontation. Police could come thats one problem and then police can want your details and if you are married could cause you a bigger problem if she was to find out so maybe better to let the ml sort it out.

DirtySanchez
10-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Never come across that situation but in my opinion it is less likely to become a physical confrontation if you are not involved. Especially if the shop has a mamasan, they are typically better prepared to handle the situation than ML's.

Different story if the bloke is about to start going gang busters on the ladies.

Ladies can diffuse a man situation better than men can, especially if the other bloke is drunk/off his face.

blas
11-11-2015, 06:19 PM
I'd keep an ear out and if the ladies sounded in control then I'd leave it to take its course. Might even mention to the ML that we can probably make more noise than usual !

If the girls sounded scared or fists or other things were flying around I'd put my pants on and go sort it out. Most times I can talk people around or make them think I'm not worth messing with.