Body art
None
Some tattoos n piercings

Breast
~B
~B

Pussy
5/10
99/10 very pretty pussy. its so young n like a peach n of course u can't touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n very very tight

if u are after service go for the german girl. if u are after a pretty young thing go for the australian girl. this is my pet theory. i think the young bella work at asian shop because of the less aggressive customers? her pussy is so tight n pretty. i get the feeling if she went to an non asian shop she would be raped endlessly n wear out in no time.

Biggerbanana
10-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Excellent review and comparison. Already aroused my interest to try the younger Bella.

lalaboi
16-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Anyone else tried young Bella ? Tempted to go have a look :p

Rockdale_485
18-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Thank you for your review! Yes you are correct.. Thats the reason she decided to stay in our shop, because she likes the customers here. Other girls also have been telling her the things you mentioned as well again thank you for your feedback, be sure to try the other Aussie girls here as well!

18 yo Bella here tonight in our rockdale shop, now until 3am!! 485 Princes Highway Rockdale. Call 9599 8891 for quick response for bookings

naughtyprik
19-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Bella / German / ~28 / Rydalmere
Bella / Australian / ~18 / Gladesville

GFE
Everything very affectionate
Close to none, she did meow once lol

Conversion skills
Talks alot
Talks alot but too many rules on what not to touch

BJ Skills
8/10 Sucks hard
4/10 Not much effort

Looks / Style
5/10 (Average)
7.5/10 (Pretty) / Sassy (Her words)

Body art
None
Some tattoos n piercings

Breast
~B
~B

Pussy
5/10
99/10 very pretty pussy. its so young n like a peach n of course u can't touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n very very tight

if u are after service go for the german girl. if u buy her a gift say manuka honey u can most likely go bb. if u are after a pretty young thing go for the australian girl. this is my pet theory. i think the young bella work at asian shop because of the less aggressive customers? her pussy is so tight n pretty. i get the feeling if she went to an non asian shop she would be raped endlessly n wear out in no time.

protip for young bella: ask her about her travel plan. when she says berlin don't assume shes a clubbing girl. she's into street art graffiti

sorry, which one of the two allows you to touch and lick the pussy? the german- and she good looking pussy?

beta101
24-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Thank you for your review! Yes you are correct.. Thats the reason she decided to stay in our shop, because she likes the customers here. Other girls also have been telling her the things you mentioned as well again thank you for your feedback, be sure to try the other Aussie girls here as well!

18 yo Bella here tonight in our rockdale shop, now until 3am!! 485 Princes Highway Rockdale. Call 9599 8891 for quick response for bookings

where is she now? i cant find her on any roster lol

beta101
24-11-2015, 07:55 PM
sorry, which one of the two allows you to touch and lick the pussy? the german- and she good looking pussy?

the german. abit hard to define good looking pussy... im like a dirty pervert n i only care about sticking it in something tight n young lol

Rockdale_485
18-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Our Bella probably doesnt let fingering and licking.. Has to keep it fresh and pristine for the endless stream of cocks shes about to get in her very tight pussy!!

Shes here in Rockdale tonight, come and book her tonight while her pussy's still super tight!! If you wait too long she won't be 18 anymore!!! :D

taking bookings from 10pm onwards

Rockdale_485
17-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Make a booking with this gorgeous girl at 95998891:love: