View Full Version : Summerville Massage Judy

x11
10-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jude, by The Beatles.

Only thought of the song because of her name.

Judy. Thai. Advertised as D cup. I'd put forward perhaps a b, maybe a c. A cute face, gorgeous smile on a body slightly more solid than Jessica (of the same shop), also perhaps taller.

Fate is perhaps a funny thing. An sms went unanswered due to late delivery by the carrier so my preference was lost to another booking. Disappointed, but no matter . Judy hads been with Summer since the bamboo days. Perhaps i saw her once there. Perhaps not. But you cannot escape destiny. She wears a short red dress. She owns it.

Summer tells me her massage is good and hard. Well i trust her, but i still take everything with a bit of salt as my idea of a hard massage is different to hers.

In the room Judy is pleasant to talk to, however her years of practice in massage shows. She is formally untrained according to her, yet her massage is quite discipled for someone untrained. Infact if this was a legit shop she probably wouldn't be too far out of place. I stopped talking and melted into the table. Though not as hard as i am accustomed to she melted me like butter.

Clothes off, she was generous in what she allows. Truth be told, i didn't push the envelope too far though. She's perfectly versed and functional in part 2 and well within acceptable practices. She is however not speculator. Good, functional and adequate... Fit for purpose as we used to say in the navy. And when she looks you in the eye and smiles... Well that's the golden moment...

Wir..yes i will.