PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best Korean FS or massage spots

brash
10-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Hi all,

Aside from 5 Star where would we vote the best spots are for Korean FS or massage?

Looking for consistent quality of service and good line ups of girls... Obviously.

Thoughts?

x11
11-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Jerry and erica at rockdale, marrickville5, 42 gladesville... 3 shops same owner. Erica is more pse if you're into that.

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2015, 09:16 AM
For Korean girls in Chinese RnT massage shops, you can see Emma, Jessie, Tiffany and Julie at 316 Central and 227 Broadway !!

Cheers

:smile:

brash
11-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the help bros.

Best Korean FS wl currently? Tough to answer I know but thanks for the help.

opimrs
12-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Why the obsession with Korean? Are they really that good? Just wondering as I haven't had any outstanding Korean experiences.

Anaheim
12-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Why the obsession with Korean? Are they really that good? Just wondering as I haven't had any outstanding Korean experiences.

once you learn to manage their KPS, abso-f*cking-lutely. Korean girls are smart and can throw shit tests at you faster than a tennis ball machine. if you don't back down easy, they are totally worth it.

brash, x11 and 5Star has probably given you the easy pick of the bunch and should likely give you a guaranteed good punt. 6 cleg was my go-to place but this was before the management change a couple of years ago. nowadays, doesn't matter where I see them, I usually walk away happy (but it's not like I seek them exclusively).

in the end, you will realize, it's not them (*PS), it's you.

wilisno
12-11-2015, 11:43 AM
once you learn to manage their KPS, abso-f*cking-lutely. Korean girls are smart and can throw shit tests at you faster than a tennis ball machine. if you don't back down easy, they are totally worth it.

brash, x11 and 5Star has probably given you the easy pick of the bunch and should likely give you a guaranteed good punt. 6 cleg was my go-to place but this was before the management change a couple of years ago. nowadays, doesn't matter where I see them, I usually walk away happy (but it's not like I seek them exclusively).

in the end, you will realize, it's not them (*PS), it's you.
A man in the know ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
12-11-2015, 11:45 AM

Go and see Queen Lisa when she's on next week, you will know why the obsession ! ;) ;) ;)

Or even now, see Nana at DreamGirls !

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Just ask any regulars at QVB about Candy and Sue !!

Best of the best !

cgt
12-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Queen Lisa is back again? Oh, cannot miss this time!

rooter
12-11-2015, 06:12 PM
As far as FS goes my tip would be to see a Korean girl working in a mixed nationality Asian shop.
This is the best way to avoid a KPS girl.
The girls in these shops - especially the shops with a reputation for good service, and girls of other nationalities who provide excellent service - are more likely to be KPS free.
So check out places like Ginza, 5 Star, Rockdale 485 etc.
I can definitely highly recommend Honey, Coco, and Kiki @ Ginza. All excellent girls.
Honey is my personal favourite, but Kiki has legions of fans ... and for good reason.

x11
13-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Which ginza girl is the girls generation yuna look alike? Can't remembe

rooter
13-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Which ginza girl is the girls generation yuna look alike? Can't remembe

That was Rina, but she's not there anymore - she was so gorgeous!

Anaheim
13-11-2015, 09:12 AM
As far as FS goes my tip would be to see a Korean girl working in a mixed nationality Asian shop.
This is the best way to avoid a KPS girl.
The girls in these shops - especially the shops with a reputation for good service, and girls of other nationalities who provide excellent service - are more likely to be KPS free.

Good tip. This has some truth to it. KPS or whatever-PS is just another manifestation of herd mentality. This might also help explain why your fave girl who used to be the center of your erotic universe is now all jaded and stiff - she's hanging with the wrong crowd, among other reasons of course.

Anaheim
13-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Which reminds me, there a couple of good Korean girls in Artarmon Paradise, 90 Hotham Parade which is a mixed nationality shop. James runs this place well and chooses great girls - not as young as Ginza girls but young enough. Great punts in this place over the years. $85 a pop (1/2hr) for as long as I know and haven't increased a single cent! I'd recommend Rebecca but only because I can't remember the other girl's name. ring up to ask which days she's on.

brash
18-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Excellent news.

She seems like a forum legend.

Bynumbynumbynum
26-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Time to greet the Queen.

bdjc
26-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Sorry what does KPS stand for?
Checked the faq but didn't find it there.

cuteguy
27-01-2016, 01:54 AM
Sorry what does KPS stand for?
Checked the faq but didn't find it there.

KPS stands for Korean Princess Syndrome

The girls at Dreamgirls and the ones at Gladesville (premium or diamond class) don't have KPS.

NaughtyBoy13
27-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Korean Nude Massage body2body Romeo & Juliet. One shop is 10 Elizabeth st, Burwood. That is the best Korean Massage in Sydney I reckon. The service and the stuff they use are quite worth the money :)

alancar
28-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Just ask any regulars at QVB about Candy and Sue !!

Best of the best !

well Candy has a new shop now.

Huntsman
31-01-2016, 06:13 AM
Korean Nude Massage body2body Romeo & Juliet. One shop is 10 Elizabeth st, Burwood. That is the best Korean Massage in Sydney I reckon. The service and the stuff they use are quite worth the money :)

I've had some good times are Romeos, but have also encountered quite a bit of attitude and time wasting there as well.

As far as Korean massage is concerned, I've always had consistently good punts at Midas (as well as some amazing punts). The same can almost be said for Maastige 8, except for the fact that I had an extremely dud punt there towards the end of last year.

NaughtyBoy13
01-02-2016, 02:09 AM
I've had some good times are Romeos, but have also encountered quite a bit of attitude and time wasting there as well.

As far as Korean massage is concerned, I've always had consistently good punts at Midas (as well as some amazing punts). The same can almost be said for Maastige 8, except for the fact that I had an extremely dud punt there towards the end of last year.
You are right !

brash
24-06-2016, 08:12 PM
any amazing korean fs girls out there currently?

x11
24-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Erica is back in marrickville. She's great.

Alan86
25-06-2016, 07:49 AM
I'd like to know this too. I'm looking for a spot.

Back in the day, Chicago and Chequers were consistently good here.

M8 has some hotties but often don't give you the full time, and have some bitchy girls sometimes. Sometimes it's great, but not consistently so.

Heard varying things about Midas. Anyone tell me?

Otherwise you can always just ask a normal shop for k-girls in particular.

The last K-girl I was regular of, was Emma from PB. What a babe, and fantastic service!

hillybilly
27-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Midas ain't what it used to be alan86 bro but that said, it is still my go to place for Korean MLs. Can still find a gem from time to time

cisco
27-06-2016, 05:50 PM
I'd like to know this too. I'm looking for a spot.

Back in the day, Chicago and Chequers were consistently good here.

M8 has some hotties but often don't give you the full time, and have some bitchy girls sometimes. Sometimes it's great, but not consistently so.

Heard varying things about Midas. Anyone tell me?

Otherwise you can always just ask a normal shop for k-girls in particular.

The last K-girl I was regular of, was Emma from PB. What a babe, and fantastic service!

Wheres Pb bra ?

Alan86
02-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Wheres Pb bra ?

Sorry, PB no longer exists!

I think she works at Sydney Baby now. Give them a call.

Otherwise, there's plenty of Korean MLs here and there

corvus
09-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Erica is back in marrickville. She's great.

Yes I second the above. Erica set a standard all WL should aspire to.