PDA

View Full Version : General talk why some shops and not others

jfoldbar
13-11-2015, 05:04 PM
just today it suddenly hit me, dunno why.
why do we get after reports from some shops and not others. do all the regulars on here frequent some shops and never go to another in the same suburb.
the reason i was wondering this is, in my local area there are half a dozen shops, some of which get after reports every day, and some never. why is this? surely the law of averages would have to mean that someone that has been to those other shops has had a good punt and knows about this site and wants to share.

garfield
13-11-2015, 05:07 PM
There's a lot of onlookers in the forum, but people actually sharing are quite limited. Since the same people are doing the sharing, you'll only hear news from their regular shops.

wilisno
13-11-2015, 05:24 PM
why do we get after reports from some shops and not others. do all the regulars on here frequent some shops and never go to another in the same suburb.
the reason i was wondering this is, in my local area there are half a dozen shops, some of which get after reports every day, and some never. why is this? surely the law of averages would have to mean that someone that has been to those other shops has had a good punt and knows about this site and wants to share.
Have you written any AR yet ? If not, start writing, it's one of the reasons why. It's a free forum, anyone can choose to write or not to write.

Mr Bastard
13-11-2015, 07:54 PM

90% of punters probably do so quietly and have no business with biased punting forums......BUT I COULD BE WRONG???

wilisno
13-11-2015, 08:21 PM
90% of punters probably do so quietly and have no business with biased punting forums......BUT I COULD BE WRONG???

You can't be more wrong !

Just look at the number of registered member and the number of visitors daily. Most people like to read and get information, but are not comfortable to write for all to see. If they are frequent visitors like you, then they can't say they don't want anything to do with a biased punting forum !

Miyamoto
13-11-2015, 08:46 PM
I don't think there's a lot of encouragement to write AR's for smaller, less popular shops.

wilisno
13-11-2015, 09:01 PM
I don't think there's a lot of encouragement to write AR's for smaller, less popular shops.

The most effective encouragement comes from the girls themselves, if they make the punter happy, he's more likely to write about it. Although some people might take this sort of ARs as biased reviews ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
14-11-2015, 03:34 AM
Just because some people don't always praise positive reviews especially yours doesn't mean it is biased. You sure are quick to label people. ;) ;) ;)

On the contrary, again to your judgement, I'm saying people shouldn't criticize report writers as biased so readily, it's the worse anti-social behavior on the forum. And I'm not talking about " not always praise ", if you read my post properly, I'm talking about criticism, calling the reports " biased " !

As I said earlier, many non-report writers writes his first report because he was triggered by an extraordinary girl giving him a memorable experience. He might even refrain from writing for fear he would be labeled " biased ".

On the other hand, bad report can be biased too, if one writes with malicious intention for whatever reason, be it a competitor or someone having a grudge with the girl or the shop. So don't pass judgement so lightly ! I hope you can understand the difference, can you ?

wallyhead
14-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Just read the above dialogue. One good reason maybe why some are reluctant to share. Many are over critical, many are quick to be critical and some members are just plain nasty.

wachumba
14-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Some people get discounts from the shops too.

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2015, 09:46 AM

Unless I missed the reviews from new comers altogether , I usually thank them for their efforts as we badly need some new and fresh blood to contribute, otherwise the forum will get quiet and boring and that ain't good.

Like brother Wil said , posting that first review takes a lot of courage and motivation , lots of brothers just couldn't be bother !

So, all reviews are gold, and new posters with a fresh point of views and approaches are priceless!

C'mon people, let's hear it from YOU !

Happy punting and have a nice weekend

Cheers

Mark Roberts
29-11-2015, 09:31 PM
U

nless I missed the reviews from new comers altogether , I usually thank them for their efforts as we badly need some new and fresh blood to contribute, otherwise the forum will get quiet and boring and that ain't good.

Like brother Wil said , posting that first review takes a lot of courage and motivation , lots of brothers just couldn't be bother !

So, all reviews are gold, and new posters with a fresh point of views and approaches are priceless!

C'mon people, let's hear it from YOU !

Happy punting and have a nice weekend

Cheers

Took me a long time to start writing
Then began in earnest about one particular GFE
Quickly stopped
Why should I relay mt good times with one?
So am now a less frequent contributor
Usually, only when I stray.....