PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Donna

mahlerkay
13-11-2015, 07:12 PM
I hang my head in shame today.... Paid to fuck a pork chop.

SpankyTheMonkey
13-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Could've been worse mate. Could've paid to have someone too incompetent to get you off and you end up jacking yourself to come.

I hang my head in shame today.... Paid to fuck a pork chop.

mahlerkay
14-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Could've been worse mate. Could've paid to have someone too incompetent to get you off and you end up jacking yourself to come.

I wouldn't mind if that was just down to inexperience, and not bad attitude, has happened to me several times before.

I'm still griefing over yesterday, because I booked based on pics and description. Let me underline the inaccuracies here, leaving the subjective ones for the benefit of the doubt, so everyone here can benefit from my sacrificial punt

Donna - Size 7,DD+ cup,slim,-168CM-, -beautiful- face, smooth skin,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl. Donna arrives @533 with a bang today.. The complete package.. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice curvy body, tall, slim with a very big natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJand CIM, rimming and extra service. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady." **NEW PHOTOS**

13sunset
14-11-2015, 01:54 PM
I wouldn't mind if that was just down to inexperience, and not bad attitude, has happened to me several times before.

I'm still griefing over yesterday, because I booked based on pics and description. Let me underline the inaccuracies here, leaving the subjective ones for the benefit of the doubt, so everyone here can benefit from my sacrificial punt

Donna - Size 7,DD+ cup,slim,-168CM-, -beautiful- face, smooth skin,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl. Donna arrives @533 with a bang today.. The complete package.. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice curvy body, tall, slim with a very big natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJand CIM, rimming and extra service. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady." **NEW PHOTOS**

Photos on website appear promising. The girl appears youngish, good figure, tall, slim. How do they compare to the girl you saw? Could you please give a more detailed review of your experience? It could be something others could benefit from.

Raybo
19-11-2015, 10:46 AM
She looks okay on the website. I am still tempted to book her. Those tits look pretty good and she looks curvy all round which I don't mind. Sounds like everything is on the table in terms of service. I also wouldn't expect anyone too young at 533 either. Ricci and Stacey would be the youngest girls on the roster at the moment. I would guess Donna is still 'young' for me.

13sunset
19-11-2015, 12:18 PM
She looks okay on the website. I am still tempted to book her. Those tits look pretty good and she looks curvy all round which I don't mind. Sounds like everything is on the table in terms of service. I also wouldn't expect anyone too young at 533 either. Ricci and Stacey would be the youngest girls on the roster at the moment. I would guess Donna is still 'young' for me.

If you do see her please let us know how you go and how she compares to photos and descriptions on website.

mahlerkay
19-11-2015, 11:09 PM
If you do see her please let us know how you go and how she compares to photos and descriptions on website.

Nothing to take away from the woman I got decent service. However do not be misled by the photo or description... She is short and chubby