PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Micky, new Thai girl, real 19 y.o, busty and very devoted during sex

Biggerbanana
14-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Name of girl : Micky

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 13 November, 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Slim body, boobs ( only 32in C cup natural perky tits, but looks very busty) and small bums (est 34 in), waist small (est 22in) and this is what made her boobs look much bigger than the actual size , size 5, about 158cm tall. Very pretty. tanned skin, very cute and sexy

Roster: New (unsure, need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

My good receptionist friend, Kevin, this morning sms me and told me that his shop has 2 newly arrived Thai girls. One is only 19 y.o (checked her passport). He suggested me to come and try her as she is really fresh. He told me that she is busty and pretty too. I never missed any good opportunities and hence made a booking.

The heavy rain this afternoon made my long car trip even longer, (more than 30 min extra). Kevin so kindly got her to wait for me (perhaps the rain also affected other customers as well??) The other Thai girl was busy and I was happy to meet the young one, Micky.

She looked very young and she is pretty. Very slim body and her tight bikini showed off her busty tits. Micky has very lovely smiles and friendly attitude too. I paid 1 hr for her as Kevin told me that she just arrived Sydney and today was her first day working in any shop in Australia.

After she took off her clothes, what amazed me was her perky bamboo-shaped tits. ,They looked so wonderfully beautiful. She let me hug her tightly and suck her nipples. So wonderful to grab her tits and gently squeeze them. After her CBJ got my dick hard, she used cow - girl to start. She put in lots of efforts to ride me. I was afraid she got too tired on her first day of working. So got her to come down and I used missionary position to continue the fun.

Perhaps my big banana made her tight pussy too comfortable. She used her arms to wrap my back very tightly. My whole chest was resting on her tits. I was afraid to flatten her beautiful tits and tried to move my body up a bit. However, she grabbed me hard and push my chest down again. It was so rare to find a girl so horny and devoted in a paid sex session. I felt lucky myself, but just worried this girl would soon be worn out with a few more customers, or had her pussy injured. Her pussy was very tight as expected. Hence if she did not loosen up, her pussy would get hurt very soon. (my worry was she is so young!!) Overall, Micky is an amazing sex partner.

Her English was not that good and so talking to her was not as easy as talking to a Chinese or Korean girl. Still her eyes were full of love while I was having sex with her and it was so rare to find in a working girl.

Micky is a slim girl and I just wish I had got some snacks or food with me so that we could eat together (one hour is quite a long time and if we could use some of the time to enjoy some snacks and chats together, that would be really nice.). I just do not want this nice girl to go hungry working and getting even slimmer.

In the end, this one hour passed very quickly. For a long time, I really did not have a chance to make love to a genuine 19 y.o. girl. After the session, I felt much younger as I perhaps pinched some of her youth to reduce my aging. Wow, this is what Chinese said all the time, perhaps today I got this actual experience.

Just wish this beautiful young girl can work healthily and make lots of money for her future.