PDA

View Full Version : Question how to make a booking at Ginza? New to punting

hatano122
14-11-2015, 06:16 AM
hi bros, first time to punt :shout:, just a few questions :smile:
saw lots of AR about the Ginza girls, really want to try out there.
so.... what is the process... like...um...do i look at the roster then make a booking via their phone no.
or ...
can i just rock up there without a booking?? do i need to wait if so?
what is a general process inside there, never been to one??:question::question:
am i overthinking to much haha :confused2:

SaltyWetMan
14-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Yeah just call and book. Easier to look at the roster (posted here) and decide before you call.

Alternatively you can rock up with no booking and the girls will introduce themselves to you 1 by 1. But its usually the less popular/attractive girls in my opinion.

sukeong
14-11-2015, 07:50 AM
hi bros, first time to punt :shout:, just a few questions :smile:
saw lots of AR about the Ginza girls, really want to try out there.
so.... what is the process... like...um...do i look at the roster then make a booking via their phone no.
or ...
can i just rock up there without a booking?? do i need to wait if so?
what is a general process inside there, never been to one??:question::question:
am i overthinking to much haha :confused2:

Yep it's better to call up and book. As the place is popular, lineups usually are non-existent or just one or two girls. Beware I usually can't get through inthe morning as whenever I tried to make a booking nite before for afternoon session, the guy always tells me to call at 10am but when I get through at around 12pm the girls I want to see are booked out. So i havent been there in almost a year. Anyway it s probably just me that they freeze out so you should be alright. Try booking once the roster is out at around 8pm ish?

hatano122
14-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Yep it's better to call up and book. As the place is popular, lineups usually are non-existent or just one or two girls. Beware I usually can't get through inthe morning as whenever I tried to make a booking nite before for afternoon session, the guy always tells me to call at 10am but when I get through at around 12pm the girls I want to see are booked out. So i havent been there in almost a year. Anyway it s probably just me that they freeze out so you should be alright. Try booking once the roster is out at around 8pm ish?

thanks sukeong and saltywetman
i guess i should be able to get a spot when its around 9pm just after the roster is out haha:cool2:

hatano122
15-11-2015, 03:56 AM

hi, also another qs if u dont mind :smile:
how does the payment process work? i pay at the receptionist at the start? then how about the CIM or COF payments?

x13ht
15-11-2015, 04:24 AM
i guess i should be able to get a spot when its around 9pm just after the roster is out haha:cool2:

if you want to book a really popular girl (such as some diamond class ones), i dont think you have the luxury to wait until 9pm. Your best bet would be to wait in front of the computer, press refresh button constantly, and call as soon as the roster is up (which would be around 7:55-8:05, I like that about Wilson, almost always on time with his posting). For most golden premium or golden class girls, your approach should be ok. You may also likely find some of the girls when you do a walk-in without a booking (if you are lucky), but expect to wait quite some time if you choose that route.

x13ht
15-11-2015, 04:29 AM
how does the payment process work? i pay at the receptionist at the start? then how about the CIM or COF payments?

you would pay those extras to the girl. But make sure you ask the girl (if you get a line up) or Wilson (if you are booking) beforehand if you definitely would like such an extra as a number of them would not offer those. I dont think i know anyone who offers COF (but then again never asked) and quite a few doesnt offer CIM either (i.e. extra and at the discretion of the girl to provide if she desires so). ymmv :question:

sukeong
15-11-2015, 10:16 PM

What xht said about payment. Pay at the start to the receptionist. Cash is preferred.

I never asked for CIM or COF so I don't know. Did ask for anal a couple of times but none were up to it. I think you pay the girls later not at the counter although the receptionist can give you advice on which girls offer what.

loaded
16-11-2015, 03:28 PM
What xht said about payment. Pay at the start to the receptionist. Cash is preferred.

I never asked for CIM or COF so I don't know. Did ask for anal a couple of times but none were up to it. I think you pay the girls later not at the counter although the receptionist can give you advice on which girls offer what.

You do have to ask the girls before you start...as rightly pointed out by others, not all girls offer additional services.
In once instance, a ml gave me CIM at the end of the session without asking for it and she reminded me to pay her the additional fee for the service.

sukeong
16-11-2015, 04:12 PM
You do have to ask the girls before you start...as rightly pointed out by others, not all girls offer additional services.
In once instance, a ml gave me CIM at the end of the session without asking for it and she reminded me to pay her the additional fee for the service.

Yeah I asked them at the start. Privately in the room not through the Recep. I understand the Recep can give advice on which girls offer what and I am very clear only some offer extras, but i am just interested in the girl I was seeing so didn't bother to ask Recep beforehand. The extra is just extra. If the girl I'm interested in don't offer that's fine. No biggie.

CunningLinguist
16-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Reception will usually say to ask the girl direct, that way you won't be embarrassed if she says no and reception says yes, if she happens to find you unpalatable :)