PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Shasha - small pretty Thai

cuteguy
14-11-2015, 04:33 PM
I visited Marrickville a few weeks ago so I guess this report about Shasha is long overdue.

At the shop, I was shown four girls (3 Koreans and 1 Thai) but it was the pretty Thai student that caught my attention. She wasn’t as tall as the Korean girls but she greeted me with a warm sweet smile and a body with some nice curves that I couldn’t ignore. She was wearing an orange bikini with a dark coloured nightie over her bikini. It was put to me that she was a new starter at Marrickville and her English was very good. How could I refuse this girl? The choice was obvious. It was going to be Shasha that day.

The first thing I noticed about Shasha was her small youthful face and very dark (black) short hair. I joked with her that it looked like a wig but she confirmed that it wasn’t. Her skin is smooth and light coloured. She is about 158 cm with a size 6 figure and C cup breasts. She has some nice love handles and hot curves in the right places so holding onto her while doing doggy was just perfect.

For at least the first fifteen minutes, we talked and tried to get to know each other. Many of you might consider this a waste of time but I find that most girls appreciate the fact that you show a bit of interest in them. Of course, there are some who just want to get on with the job and get you out of the room as soon as possible. This was not the case with Shasha. Her personality is very friendly and charming and she giggles and laughs a lot while we chat. She revealed to me that she was 26 years of age. I couldn’t believe it because she appeared very fresh looking and young and I assumed she was in her early 20’s.

Anyway, I go for a quick shower. Shasha didn’t follow because she already had one. I dried myself up and met her on the bed wearing my towel. Shasha was still wearing her sexy bikini with tying laces which was very appealing to me. It was a change to seeing girls who always wear G-strings.

Shasha removed her bikini and got on top on me. It was good to feel her body against mine but unfortunately, Shasha did not permit any kissing or DFK. She started with some HJ and then CBJ. My rocket was keen to explore Shasha so before making contact with her docking spot, Shasha applied some lubricant. I realised later why because she was very tight below.

We engage in various positions such as missionary, cowgirl, legs over shoulder, side missionary and doggy. After some heavy pounding, it was time to give my friend a break so Shasha gives him CBJ as I lay on my back. Her BJ technique was fine and I was astonished that she was able to DT my rocket. I haven’t seen many girls do it but Shasha accomplished the deed with flying colours.

Shasha has a nice rounded bottom and good sized breasts that sure would mesmerise you when she is in the cowgirl position. It was very satisfying just sucking her nipples but playing with them whilst in the cowgirl or doggy position made the experience very enjoyable.

The one hour session came to a close very soon. There was a lot of chatting, giggling and laughing as well as sex. More importantly, I was having such a great time with this sweet looking girl that I decided to extend her for another half hour. Once this was done, we went for it like two wild animals. It was hot and steamy and I felt I was working out in the gym as the rocket kept firing to continue his docking with Shasha. At times, I wondered whether the condom was going to last the distance but it did. She kept up with me all the way and took the pounding like a champion with some heavy breathing. The time came to remove my rocket out of her and allow Shasha to massage him with some HJ. I was not going to last long so I manoeuvred into position so that I could receive Spanish in the missionary position. Shasha was on her back and she let the rocket explore her twin peaks. After some exploring, the rocket ran out of fuel and crashed in between her breasts. The mission had been accomplished. The Eagle had landed.

We had our separate showers and chatted more before saying our goodbyes. The lady in charge asked if I had a good time and I informed her that I really enjoyed my time with Shasha. It was very relaxing and I had no complaints about her service. She has a nice personality to compliment her good looks and I was pleased I chose Shasha. For me, there was never a dull moment with Shasha and she worked hard to give me great pleasure while we were together.

illidanstormrage
25-11-2015, 10:13 PM
This was my first try at Marrickville. I did pick Shasha out of the lineup based on looks but I did see on the website beforehand that she is "recommended". In terms of looks I can see why, she is really hot lol. The service is another matter.

My experience mirrors a bit of yours but she gave me a lot more attitude. I suppose she just doesn't do any kissing which is fair enough. Shasha is extremely attractive, she has a nice tight body with perky but supple breasts and quite a round ass for a small girl.

Honestly you get what you pay for $160 for an hour is value but the vibe she was giving me was really off and the service felt rushed. So I really couldn't enjoy it.
Maybe I'm spolied because of Ginza where bbbj is the standard and girls don't mind, if not actually like kissing.

I suppose that is the nature of these cheaper shops $160/hr only gets you so much. I wouldn't go as far as calling her a princess but it's not a stretch at all.

I was out of there with like 20 mins to spare from an hour session. Probaly on par with the worst experience I've had at Ginza overall which was with Fiona.
Thai girls are a bit hit and miss for me apparently.

Overall service was very average for me. I wouldn't recommend seeing her for more than 30 minutes definitely a waste of time if you are used to better service/attitude. Though she is still worth a visit even just once to see that ass in doggy style it will only set you back $100. Now that's value.

Marrickvill_5
20-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Shasha from 4pm to 12am today!

42Gladesville
22-06-2016, 03:28 PM
ShaSha is working at 42 Gladesville today !

COME SEE HER !

Marrickvill_5
12-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Please call or message for all enquiries and bookings.