PDA

View Full Version : Ivy - Wet Asian Mix

cuteguy
15-11-2015, 12:33 AM
I had read some positive reviews about Ivy and this made me interested in meeting this supposedly ‘wet’ girl. I called the shop and made a booking after work to meet Ivy this week. I decided on the standard service.

Ivy appears and is wearing a black nightie that covers her black panties and bra. She’s tall about 170cms with a full sized figure probably a size 8 or just slightly larger. She is pretty but has this seductive look. She has long flowing hair and her breasts are C-D cup size.

We start off with a brief chat and she reveals that she was born in Japan but has lived in Australia for more than 8 years. She is a student and is fluent in English and speaks Chinese.

I head for a quick shower while Ivy rests on the bed. She appeared somewhat tired. I came out of the shower and Ivy offers to give me a massage. I accepted her offer and she brings out the oils and starts massaging my back, bottom and legs. I was enjoying her massage very much.

I realise time is slowly ticking away so I ask her to remove her clothes. She obliges and removes her clothes. In doing so, she reveals a more curvaceous body with breasts that have large nipples. She asks me to lay on the bed and she does the same. She begins licking and sucking my nipples while also exploring the top part of my body with her tongue and lips. It is all going fine and I request Ivy to lay on the bed so I can try out her large nipples and lick her breasts.

There had been a previous AR provided by another punter who indicated that she was so wet that she was close to giving him a wet experience. After reading his report, it made me very keen to explore this possibility with Ivy.

Ivy is on her back and spreads her legs for me. This is what I like to see. I go exploring down south in order to accomplish my task of getting Ivy to give me a full on Japanese style squirting experience. She lets me play with her lips down below and they are certainly not small or tucked inside. I enter her with my fingers and she is not tight. She moans as I enter her with my fingers. Her moaning gets louder as I continue to stimulate the inside of her vagina. I’m trying to bring out the volcano in Ivy but all I see is Ivy getting extremely wet. After about 20-25 minutes, I realise that all my hard work is to no avail. She’s not going to squirt. I decide to give up my mission since my right hand was feeling tired. I ask Ivy whether she had ever squirted before and her response was never.

Despite failing on the squirting task, I can tell Ivy is so horny that she just wants my friend. It’s time to move on and give my friend some pleasure. Whilst she is on her back, Ivy takes my friend and gives him CBJ. It was nothing out of the ordinary and there was no DT on her part. From there, it was natural to start in the missionary position. We went for it and later engaged in other sexual positions such as squashing the deckchair, playing the cello, side missionary and doggy. There was a considerable amount of hard pounding so it was time to get my friend out of Ivy for some needed rest but Ivy wouldn’t rest and proceeds to give him a HJ. After a minute or two, I decide to move my friend to a more comfortable position so he can get acquainted with Ivy’s large sized breasts. My goal was to try some Spanish on her and this occurs. After some Spanish that’s where my goal ended. We were both out of breath and wet.

We had our showers separately and said our goodbyes. She indicated that she normally does not work weekdays because she was filling in for someone that day. I guess I was fortunate to meet her on that Monday.

I certainly enjoyed my time with Ivy even though there was no kissing on her part. That said, I wanted to stay longer with her because I did feel comfortable with her. Unfortunately, it was her last shift for the day and she was going home after my booking. It may have been the case that she was tired after all the playing with her private part that she needed a well deserved break.

Overall, I had a quality and memorable experience with Ivy. If you’re after a girl with a pretty face, long silky hair, womanly curves in all the right places, busty C-D cup breasts and hot bottom with a friendly and easy going nature then try Ivy. She really enjoys being pleasured but there is no denying that this girl gets horny and wet. In addition, she has an easy going personality which will make you love her look and feel of her and ultimately leave you wanting more.

My time at this shop continues with an after report on Yumi which I had the pleasure of seeing after my session with Ivy.

paddington244
23-11-2015, 05:36 PM
D Cup jap mix Ivy 170 cm.. Best GFE. Come and experience her wet wet services.