PDA

View Full Version : Yumi - young cute girl

cuteguy
15-11-2015, 12:50 AM
After finishing my session with Ivy, the mamasan approached me and suggested that I meet another pretty girl. At the time, I wasn’t sure since I had just come out after seeing Ivy. She said she had a cute young Chinese girl, Yumi and she could show me if I wanted to check her out. There were some good reviews about her and since I was there I decided why not see what she looked like so I accepted her offer.

Yumi emerged from the change rooms. I had a good glance at Yumi and was definitely impressed by her looks and cuteness. The mamasan was able to convince me to take Yumi for an hour. I decided to go with the standard service since I was going for my second girl at the shop that day.

Yumi was dressed in the same outfit as in the photos provided by the shop. She is a short girl at most 160cms with a size 6 figure but huge natural D size breasts. For her body frame, I was surprised that she had such lovely breasts. Her face is very cute and sweet and she has smooth soft skin. Her hair is short.

I chose the room and Yumi comes in. She removes her clothes without hesitation while we chat. She wasn’t wearing the usual G-string that you would see with most WL’s but panties that are made for young girls or teenagers. There is no doubt that this girl has the cute factor. Anyhow, we chat and bring up the Chinese Dating Show ‘If you are the one’ and she is unaware that it is being shown in Sydney. We have plenty of private conversations and it is apparent that Yumi is very chatty and friendly who likes to converse with her customers.

We get down to business. I lay on the bed and Yumi gets on top of me. Our bodies are laying on each other and I can feel her large breasts. She starts to slide up and down by giving me a sexy body to body massage. In the process, this allows me to lick and suck her nipples but it also provides me with the opportunity to get my hands on her lovely natural breasts and her bottom. As I fondle her breasts and massage her bottom, Yumi starts to moan and it gets louder as it goes longer.

I decide to flip her on to her back so I’m on top so I can continue to play with her breasts. Then we change sides so it’s Yumi’s turn to please me and she proceeds to give me CBJ. Her technique is average and she is unable to do any DT. I moved her body to the 69 position so I could have a perfect view of her hairy private part. I wanted my fingers to play with it but she does not give permission to do it. I asked whether she would permit DATY and she said no.

It’s time to have my friend go down south. We try many positions including missionary, legs over the shoulder, cowgirl and doggy. The cowgirl position was great as I fondled her breasts while they were bouncing up and down. When I mentioned to Yumi that we try doggy, she asked what it was. It was funny to hear this because it showed some innocence in this girl. As my friend entered Yumi’s private part and started to pump faster, her moaning gradually became louder and louder. At the same time, I could feel the contractions inside of her as they were getting tighter around my friend. The feeling was fantastic at that time.

Eventually, I needed a much needed break and give my friend some air to breath. How wrong I was. Yumi takes him and gives him CBJ. However he was still hard so I decided to go back for some more doggy and squashing the deckchair position. After some pounding, it was time to take off the condom and shoot my load all over lovely bottom and back. I assisted her in wiping it off and then we just lay next to each other chatting again.

Our time together was coming to a close so I had my shower first and Yumi followed later. Whilst getting dressed, we both continued to chat. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek which made me feel special. This girl sure did impress me with her personal skills. She is sweet natured and easy to like. More importantly, she shows interest in you and always has a gorgeous smile.

That said, there was no kissing or BBBJ since she told me that it is part of the premium service. I’m not sure whether she does DATY because when she was in the 69 position with her private part close to my face, she did not allow any licking or touching of this area. I absolutely love getting my finger deep inside a girl but I was a bit disappointed that Yumi had no desire for any fingering or even playing with her private part.

Overall, Yumi is a very young girl with a sexy slim body, cute face and youthful smile that will captivate you. She is extremely personable and charming with a playful personality. I had no regrets in seeing Yumi since I experienced an enjoyable time with this young pocket rocket. You can't go wrong with a young and fresh girl who has a slim waist and large breasts but with an innocent look and friendly attitude.

paddington244
23-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Hot Hot D Cup 22 years old Yumi working today