PDA

View Full Version : Other 107 Queen St, Nth Strathfield - Bollywood Massage

tiger2769
15-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Ok, so the reviews on this place were mixed. The website and even their Facebook presence don't marry up. Website lists two girls, fb lists multiple. They don't respond to email or fb enquiries (despite suggesting otherwise).

The girl I wanted to see for FS was unavailable. Three girls presented to me, one I discounted right away as she had a bit of an attitude issue. I asked a couple of questions about options of the "concierge" and you could hear the lady out back whingeing about customers asking questions.

The lady I chose goes by "Coco". I'd be guessingin her mid to late 30's easily, nice DD's, friendly. They wanted $190 for an hour. I know thats a bit over the odds, but figured I'd be a guinea pig. Plus part of it was contributed to by a small win on the pokies, so no net loss really.

Massage was ok. Just ok. Lovely hands which was a shame. Very good CBJ as well as Spanish included. Slipped on the dom and off we went. She was very good and the end result was a happy one.

Went for round two after some more massage and a pretty aggressive HJ.

Didn't quite make the hour, but that was due to being en route to work.

Would I return? If they picked up the professionalism, maybe. Not the WL's fault. She was lovely. The other reviews I've seen suggest a change in ownershipor something like that, and I suspect the Indian lady "Rita" who was complaining in the background may be a proprietor.

As a first proper punt goes, it was a bit of a let down. At least it can only get better.