PDA

View Full Version : General talk Avoiding ml/wl with the same name as your partner

cello
16-11-2015, 11:48 AM
As per title, does anyone else do that? Or it's just me out of a weird sense of guilt/disgust/unpleasant memories?

And of course, the association of two different person mingled into one

wilisno
16-11-2015, 12:45 PM
As per title, does anyone else do that? Or it's just me out of a weird sense of guilt/disgust/unpleasant memories?

It's very unlikely, I wouldn't have a girlfriend called JSY, Whisky, Big Iva etc etc ;) ;) ;)

dufour
16-11-2015, 01:00 PM
It's very unlikely, I wouldn't have a girlfriend called JSY, Whisky, Big Iva etc etc ;) ;) ;)

True
But I can imagine you with a Queen Lisa !! :) :) :)

wilisno
16-11-2015, 01:03 PM
True
But I can imagine you with a Queen Lisa !! :) :) :)
Damn ! Got to wait till this weekend ! ;) ;) ;)

dufour
16-11-2015, 01:09 PM
Damn ! Got to wait till this weekend ! ;) ;) ;)

Why not 3 PM Friday ??
Can't get Lisa fresher and hornier than that !! :)

wilisno
16-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Why not 3 PM Friday ??
Can't get Lisa fresher and hornier than that !! :)
I'll be tied up somewhere else on Friday ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
16-11-2015, 04:14 PM

Having the same name avoids the embarrassment of accidently calling your partner by the girls name.

garfield
16-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Having the same name avoids the embarrassment of accidently calling your partner by the girls name.

Haha, I was thinking the same

CunningLinguist
16-11-2015, 09:25 PM
You should always find a WL with the same name as your partner, and if she has a different name you should pretend she has your partners name anyway!
Does anybody know why ?

Miyamoto
16-11-2015, 10:29 PM
You should always find a WL with the same name as your partner, and if she has a differnet name you should pretend she has your partners name anyway!
Does anybody know why ?

If you are vocal in your love making, you don't want to be calling out a working ladies name that's different to your partners!

Scrap this, others have already said this above, I just saw the last post first