PDA

View Full Version : General talk Exquisite gem!!

tuan_87
16-11-2015, 12:30 PM
Hey everyone sad news! just wanted to let you all know that my favourite and I'm sure many others also that the hottest ml of all time has fucking quit. I called this shop this morning after a another punter Gave me the sad news and I can confirm indeed she is gone. For those who ain't Sure whom I'm talking about I wrote a review on her under "underwood Massage review". She was everything
I wanted in a ml smoking body, big round tits nice ass and a beautiful shaved snatch good attitude. She indeed looks like an sexy import model and if u wanna have an idea of what she looks like she kinda reminds me of "ariko sato" Google it if u wanna see . She Was deff less money hungry then most Of the girls u get today and offered me fun extras for little extra cash on top of The standard service. I reckon I've seen her atleast 6-7 times this year and it's always been good. She lives at the Gold Coast so if Anyone knows where she went plz Pm me and I'll more then happy to reccomend some ladies. It's a bad time since I feel as tho there's not that much talent out there these days! I recently went Stanley for a few visits and ever since my favourite there left I feel this place has gone downhill on terms of service and quality. Seems like the girls in here just want a quick easy $$$ some don't give a fuck bout service. The other day I was there I came out and saw some of the girls and my god not to be mean but one of them was very very old and unattractive. Hopefully none of u blokes get her just a heads up. Such a shit way to start the week, it's always the best ones that leave

darkice
17-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Bad luck man. I know what you mean when you say not much quality out there. When you find a good one, got to keep her! Hopefully you find her in GC.

Too bad I missed out on it, the lookalike photos look hot

tuan_87
17-11-2015, 10:26 AM
I've been punting weekly and I feel it's harder to find gems these days. I've been getting a few reccomendations from some punters and end up getting a disssapointed.

Claymore123
21-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Hey Tuan,

It might be because she's just stopped working as her visa was due to expire in January.

She said she was pretty close with the lady boss, so you might have better luck asking the boss :)

PS. Let me know if you find out anything (i'm overseas at the moment) or else i'd head over to ask.

toomany
02-12-2015, 05:43 PM
She's gone to private until her visa is up.
Only seeing her regulars.

gpeck80
02-12-2015, 06:33 PM
That look alike is Arika Sato not Ariko, polite correction, in case you were confused.

tuan_87
02-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Whoops my bad

tuan_87
02-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Really?? Word on the streets saids she's on holiday and will be working at another shop??

gpeck80
02-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Hope you guys find her. She sounds like a gem alright.