PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney north shore scene - chatswood/ crows nest etc

naughtyprik
16-11-2015, 10:40 PM
hi folks

i feel chatswood scene is now dying.... one place just closed down thomas st(the one upstairs).

1 kath st has got a couple -but the quality is hit or miss. oscar st got couple of thai places, but no new blood there...just same old milfs.

anyone has any suggestions for nice new surprises with cute faces?

any non-asian joints which are still affordable?

cheers

Mr.aus
16-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Non Asian and affordable are rarely used in the same sentence!

hi folks

i feel chatswood scene is now dying.... one place just closed down thomas st(the one upstairs).

1 kath st has got a couple -but the quality is hit or miss. oscar st got couple of thai places, but no new blood there...just same old milfs.

anyone has any suggestions for nice new surprises with cute faces?

any non-asian joints which are still affordable?

cheers

sing400
17-11-2015, 02:46 PM
If you like Thai B2B for $60 inclusive, 200/1 Kath is your go-to shop.

If you prefer Chinese/Taiwanese/HK basically non-thai asians, your options are quite limited.
Pinkberry across the road has some only on Thurs, Fri and wkends. Mon and Tues are flooded with Thais.

Your best bet is to head to North Sydney, Sunny's men health is great, young line up of viets.
Otherwise, st leopards have two shops on albany.

garfield
17-11-2015, 06:30 PM
If you like Thai B2B for $60 inclusive, 200/1 Kath is your go-to shop.

If you prefer Chinese/Taiwanese/HK basically non-thai asians, your options are quite limited.
Pinkberry across the road has some only on Thurs, Fri and wkends. Mon and Tues are flooded with Thais.

Your best bet is to head to North Sydney, Sunny's men health is great, young line up of viets.

B2B $60 inclusive is excellent value.

xconcepx
17-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Any recommendations for sydney mens health?

Ive been frequenting oscar st viets and definitely would love more choice.

sing400
18-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Any recommendations for sydney mens health?

Ive been frequenting oscar st viets and definitely would love more choice.

I've only been there a couple of times, I say most of them is willing to please. Viets give better service than Chinese IMO.
Their lineup is 90% viets, like Oscar st.

I liked Kim from the lineup, extremely shy had good GFE.

i stopped visiting Oscar st viets these days as they lifted the price now. Was 35 now 50 for 30min.

naughtyprik
18-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Tried Albany st below teppanyaki. Decent chicks so can't complain. Disappointed that no pussy play nor licking allowed. I think them not having washing facilities comes in way of pleasure.

Plus no privacy is roof is open and you can we'll hear next door punter. Didn't feel relaxed at all...so no next time for me :(

I find thai chicks consistently willing to please but no as much hongkies or viets...anyone share the same sentiment?

xconcepx
18-11-2015, 10:18 PM
What's the address for sydney mens?

Mr.aus
18-11-2015, 11:15 PM
B2B $60 inclusive is excellent value.

That's a bargain!

brash
18-11-2015, 11:44 PM
And for full service? Where do we think is a decent place in this part of town?

sing400
19-11-2015, 09:55 AM
What's the address for sydney mens?

83 walker st north std

sing400
19-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Tried Albany st below teppanyaki. Decent chicks so can't complain. Disappointed that no pussy play nor licking allowed. I think them not having washing facilities comes in way of pleasure.

Plus no privacy is roof is open and you can we'll hear next door punter. Didn't feel relaxed at all...so no next time for me :(

I find thai chicks consistently willing to please but no as much hongkies or viets...anyone share the same sentiment?
I second this. I guess it's give and take, typically most find HK/Chinese/Korean more attractive than Thais (I'm one of them).
So for the beauty, you got to give up the service, and on the other hand you get the service from Thais, but they arnt as attractive to most as the other asians.

newbie111
19-11-2015, 01:46 PM
83 walker, parking is a bitch. :(

naughtyprik
19-11-2015, 11:44 PM
I second this. I guess it's give and take, typically most find HK/Chinese/Korean more attractive than Thais (I'm one of them).
So for the beauty, you got to give up the service, and on the other hand you get the service from Thais, but they arnt as attractive to most as the other asians.

I guess it also depends on washing facilities. Albany st has none. neither does 515 kent - both have decent choice of gals, but alas no fingerplay. Without finger play i feel incomplete :( like i never had a massage.

sing400
20-11-2015, 09:02 AM
I guess it also depends on washing facilities. Albany st has none. neither does 515 kent - both have decent choice of gals, but alas no fingerplay. Without finger play i feel incomplete :( like i never had a massage.

The viet joint at Oscar st is good for what ur after, they lifted the price though to now $50/30min which is BS.
The mamasan over there has some serious attitude problems too, would probably benefit from some dick slapping lessons.

naughtyprik
22-11-2015, 10:03 PM
The viet joint at Oscar st is good for what ur after, they lifted the price though to now $50/30min which is BS.
The mamasan over there has some serious attitude problems too, would probably benefit from some dick slapping lessons.

hi mate, which viet joint are you referring to? is that the one on main st or inside?

sing400
23-11-2015, 07:07 AM
hi mate, which viet joint are you referring to? is that the one on main st or inside?

de privilege or something its on the main st oscar st

there is a thai massage next,to it up the stairs

henry_lawson
20-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Does anybody know what is happening at Club 350 (Penshurst Street East Chatswood)? I've called and got no answer, and there was a Closed sign on the door recently at about 7:30pm.
I understood they were doing some renovations, but they should have been finished long ago.

snot77
21-12-2015, 07:53 AM

... mus be full of cougars ??:smile::smile:

Jrbarry
21-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Anyone been to Crystal?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?54958-private-service-in-Chatswood-young-asian-top-sercive

rhinopark
19-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Does anybody know what is happening at Club 350 (Penshurst Street East Chatswood)? I've called and got no answer, and there was a Closed sign on the door recently at about 7:30pm.
I understood they were doing some renovations, but they should have been finished long ago.

Seem to have become a FS place based on this Backpage ad: http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chatswood-350-choose-more-girls-to-play-with-from-five-or-more-beauties/14318617

garfield
19-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Seem to have become a FS place based on this Backpage ad: http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chatswood-350-choose-more-girls-to-play-with-from-five-or-more-beauties/14318617
Last time i went there it was already a Fs place but yeah the building is under renovation. Sorry don't have anymore Intel.

rhinopark
20-04-2016, 01:59 PM
I called in at Club 350 to gather some intel. Unsurprisingly, the Backpage ad that claimed six 20-something students on shift is incorrect. They had two 40-ish Asian WLs on shift, neither of which appealed. The receptionist said it was the new management's first week and they'd have younger women next week. The rooms look reasonably clean and newish though, so I'll give it another try in a few weeks.

Raybo
12-07-2017, 05:54 PM
I called in at Club 350 to gather some intel. Unsurprisingly, the Backpage ad that claimed six 20-something students on shift is incorrect. They had two 40-ish Asian WLs on shift, neither of which appealed. The receptionist said it was the new management's first week and they'd have younger women next week. The rooms look reasonably clean and newish though, so I'll give it another try in a few weeks.

Hey Rhinopark - its been a few weeks now. 😆 any intel in 350 Penshurst, or anyone for that matter? Does look like an asian MILF FS shop these days. A couple of familiar pictures.