PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star My ex girlfriend- Bambie

bistro
16-11-2015, 11:33 PM
I woke up this morning feeling so horny, but then got no time to masturbate as i was late to work.
By 4pm ish, i finished work and went to 5star. Only 2 girls available, kiki and bambie. I heard a lot of review about kiki, but my eyes cant stop staring at bambie as she resembles my ex girlfriend when i was 21, and also the only girl that had her virginity taken by me.
As i have been horny the whole day, i finished when we were doing 69. Dang it!!!! Definitely will come back very soon for my main meal.

She is very beautiful and her body is au naturale, no korean princess attitude and speak fluent english. Sam told her to take good care of me as being a long term friend of him and fivestar.

wilisno
17-11-2015, 10:52 AM
I woke up this morning feeling so horny, but then got no time to masturbate as i was late to work.
By 4pm ish, i finished work and went to 5star. Only 2 girls available, kiki and bambie. I heard a lot of review about kiki, but my eyes cant stop staring at bambie as she resembles my ex girlfriend when i was 21, and also the only girl that had her virginity taken by me.
As i have been horny the whole day, i finished when we were doing 69. Dang it!!!! Definitely will come back very soon for my main meal.

She is very beautiful and her body is au naturale, no korean princess attitude and speak fluent english. Sam told her to take good care of me as being a long term friend of him and fivestar.

You lucky devil ! So you took the same girl's virginity twice ! ;) ;) ;)

5 Star City
17-11-2015, 11:37 AM
We can feel little

Tears of Love :red_heart:for bro bistro

bistro
18-11-2015, 12:12 AM
You lucky devil ! So you took the same girl's virginity twice ! ;) ;) ;)

Lolz.... Not sure i want to take any more virgin though.... You know.... If you took a girl's virginity, they follow u along 24 hours non stop hahahahaha

5 Star City
18-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Lolz.... Not sure i want to take any more virgin though.... You know.... If you took a girl's virginity, they follow u along 24 hours non stop hahahahaha

Funny

Bambie was asking how to contact you:miao:

Midnight_Prowl
24-11-2015, 05:50 AM
Wow she looks hot.

5 star, if I do go to place at night about 9-11pm, is it still busy?

Last time I went over there there were so many ppl waiting in da room, I felt embarrassed!!!

5 Star City
25-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Bro Midnight

All you need is booked in advance

We will give you a VIP private room....

If all private rooms are taken

You can relax in the BOSS's office.....all for yourself

bistro
11-12-2015, 07:49 AM
Back her again this monday arvo....
Saw Bambie again on the lineup and book her for 45 mins....
She hold my hand and goes upstairs to room number 2, she really likes this room as no other ladies likes this room and she doesnt have to share it with anyone else.... Hahaha
In to the room, she remembers me as Sam's friends and the guy who cum too early last time
We started DFK everytime our eyes meet, it sort of become a signal from her to kiss her.... On the bed she laid me down with some more DFK, and then she knee down on top of my head with her pussy right on top of me for me to DATY.... I think she really likes my technique last time as I can see her wet juices flowing out.... After that she moves to 69 position and started giving me a BBBJ.... It was as good as last time but this time i decided to give her the tornado tongue which really blows her away... I can see her arsehole tighten a number of times to hold some juices to flow out but eventually came out anyway (in my mind i went if i cum again too early, i will make you cum as well without penetration)
She wanted to stop a couple times but i wont let her as im too busy eating, but eventually the alarm sounds for the second time which might means there is 15 mins left so i let her go and put on the dom and we did a reverse cow girl and then her on top and then missionary and eventually i cum right on the buzzer.... So wanted to cum back again this morning only if i was younger and has more spare times.... She really looks like my first gf that i used to make love too every day even after we broke up...: the chemistry was there

Arghhhh 5stars, how did you find such a beauty like her?

wilisno
11-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Back her again this monday arvo....
Saw Bambie again on the lineup and book her for 45 mins....
She hold my hand and goes upstairs to room number 2, she really likes this room as no other ladies likes this room and she doesnt have to share it with anyone else.... Hahaha
In to the room, she remembers me as Sam's friends and the guy who cum too early last time
We started DFK everytime our eyes meet, it sort of become a signal from her to kiss her.... On the bed she laid me down with some more DFK, and then she knee down on top of my head with her pussy right on top of me for me to DATY.... I think she really likes my technique last time as I can see her wet juices flowing out.... After that she moves to 69 position and started giving me a BBBJ.... It was as good as last time but this time i decided to give her the tornado tongue which really blows her away... I can see her arsehole tighten a number of times to hold some juices to flow out but eventually came out anyway (in my mind i went if i cum again too early, i will make you cum as well without penetration)
She wanted to stop a couple times but i wont let her as im too busy eating, but eventually the alarm sounds for the second time which might means there is 15 mins left so i let her go and put on the dom and we did a reverse cow girl and then her on top and then missionary and eventually i cum right on the buzzer.... So wanted to cum back again this morning only if i was younger and has more spare times.... She really looks like my first gf that i used to make love too every day even after we broke up...: the chemistry was there

Arghhhh 5stars, how did you find such a beauty like her?

You popped her cherry again !!! ;) ;) ;)

Max Impact
29-12-2015, 10:43 PM
Hi Bistro.

I met your GF today. She has an amazing personality and a beautiful face. We really hit it off well!!

Sorry to do your GF dude :-)

x11
30-12-2015, 08:35 AM
What's the hourly rate for ex gf at 5*?

Max Impact
30-12-2015, 10:03 AM
$300 ph for Bambi.

5 Star City
30-12-2015, 05:48 PM
$300 ph for Bambi.

What a bargain ......

For a GIRL-FRIEND:miao:

bistro
01-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Hi Bistro.

I met your GF today. She has an amazing personality and a beautiful face. We really hit it off well!!

😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭
I guess we have to break up and become fuck buddy instead now, Bambie....
Btw i saw her again before xmas, but i have my eyes on new chinese girl, Baby.... Has anyone tried her yet? She resembled one of my high school crush who i never touched.... Arrrgghhhh fivestar, have u been stalking my private life, how can you get so many girls who looks like my past working here hahahahaha.....

wilisno
01-01-2016, 11:43 PM
��������������������
I guess we have to break up and become fuck buddy instead now, Bambie....
Btw i saw her again before xmas, but i have my eyes on new chinese girl, Baby.... Has anyone tried her yet? She resembled one of my high school crush who i never touched.... Arrrgghhhh fivestar, have u been stalking my private life, how can you get so many girls who looks like my past working here hahahahaha.....
Go on ! Fulfil an unfinished love, take another high school virgin sweetheart ! ;) ;) ;)

bistro
02-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Hi Bistro.

Go on ! Fulfil an unfinished love, take another high school virgin sweetheart ! ;) ;) ;)

Its on my next hit list, however, does Baby offers BBBJ, 69 and DATY ?

I realized some 5star girls dont do that and they are the one that nobody wrote review about.... Hahahaha... Can you check and train her for me, willisno, pretty please ?

I have high "sexpectation" on the girls i never fucked before rather than the one i have fucked lolz

5 Star City
02-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Sorry Bro bistro

Baby left few days ago to visit her family

But she will be back for you..... 1 day:love:

PS; Come meet Bambie's cousins..... CHERRY & MoMo....:miao:

O746
02-01-2016, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know why 5star has a really bad website. It is not useful at all. Even their roster page is all over the place and is hard to understand.

Is it really hard to make a simple HTML page with names and one good full body picture of all girls with their faces blurred?

bistro
02-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Does anyone know why 5star has a really bad website. It is not useful at all. Even their roster page is all over the place and is hard to understand.

Is it really hard to make a simple HTML page with names and one good full body picture of all girls with their faces blurred?

Well, 5star has been there for ages before ginza and all the other joints started in sydney. They are currently making more money than them, so basic rules, if it doesnt break, dont fix it.......

O746
02-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Well, 5star has been there for ages before ginza and all the other joints started in sydney. They are currently making more money than them, so basic rules, if it doesnt break, dont fix it.......

Makes it confusing. That is all. ARs are somewhat reliable but are still highly subjective. I've been to enough blind / improv punts and was not satisfied with the quality of ladies presented.

5 Star City
02-01-2016, 01:59 AM
Makes it confusing. That is all. ARs are somewhat reliable but are still highly subjective. I've been to enough blind / improv punts and was not satisfied with the quality of ladies presented.

Please tell us which ladies that were presented to you and were not satisfied to you.

We will try to fix your DISATISFITION.

O746
02-01-2016, 02:01 AM
Please tell us which ladies that were presented to you and were not satisfied to you.

We will try to fix your DISATISFITION.

Ahh not talking about your shop Mr 5 star. Was just complaining about your website.

O746
02-01-2016, 02:03 AM
Wish there were more pictures against names. Would make first time booking easier.

O746
02-01-2016, 02:05 AM
Maybe I am hijacking the thread. Will stop complaining now :D

Max Impact
02-01-2016, 07:06 AM
Bistro, Baby was gorgeous looking with great service. She ticked all items except CIM from memory.

See was leaving for holidays soon after I saw here so I didn't review her.

5 Star City
02-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Wish there were more pictures against names. Would make first time booking easier.

All good bro

Please come for a Free line up instaed of photo AR

You will be very happy in PARADISE:miao:

bistro
02-01-2016, 09:51 AM
All good bro

Please come for a Free line up instaed of photo AR

You will be very happy in PARADISE:miao:

This morning i woke up after having a dream having sex with Joan, Whisky, Hebe, Chilli, original LV.... Any chance they're coming back sometime soon, 5star ?

5 Star City
02-01-2016, 09:58 AM
This morning i woke up after having a dream having sex with Joan, Whisky, Hebe, Chilli, original LV.... Any chance they're coming back sometime soon, 5star ?

Haha bro bistro

This is 2016

We will find New Love for you:miao:

5 Star City
22-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Come meet your Part time GF..... Bambi

Daily 1pm :love:

5StarFan
22-02-2016, 10:57 PM
I can see her arsehole tighten a number of times to hold some juices to flow out but eventually came out anyway (in my mind i went if i cum again too early, i will make you cum as well without penetration)

Isn't that just the best! A great brothel is the only time I don't mind being surrounded by a (nice WL) arsehole, or have one in my face!

http://i.imgur.com/0psT1zx.jpg

5 Star City
23-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Beautiful Nurse Bambie

Smooth your every pain away

The new Dream of your loving

Loving Daily 2pm....

Bambi can even teach you Loving Korean with perfect English

All welcome

Booking 0488 857827 / 9368 7788

OUR NEW QUEEN OF KIMCHI

5 Star City
15-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Beautiful Nurse Bambie

Smooth your every pain away

The new Dream of your loving

Loving Daily 2pm....

Bambi can even teach you Loving Korean with perfect English

All welcome

Booking 0488 857827 / 9368 7788

OUR NEW QUEEN OF KIMCHI

Raybo
24-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Bambi is smoking hot! I am a 5 star virgin but i think Bambie is going to sort that out for me next week when I am back in Sydney!

5 Star City
24-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Bambi is smoking hot! I am a 5 star virgin but i think Bambie is going to sort that out for me next week when I am back in Sydney!

Pls don't tell bro bistro:miao:

alexapex
20-07-2016, 12:04 AM
When will she be back?

5 Star City
20-07-2016, 12:54 AM
When will she be back?

Early August Bro:miao:

Come taste SUMMER / SKY / GINA / JUNE:red_heart:

5 Star City
20-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Korean BAMBI

Looking for New Lovers:miao:

bistro
21-12-2016, 07:11 AM
Korean BAMBI

Looking for New Lovers:miao:

Oh i miss her so much..... but i havent seen her much in the lineup lately..... what time does she normally start these days?

5 Star City
21-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Oh i miss her so much..... but i havent seen her much in the lineup lately..... what time does she normally start these days?

Yes she was asking about you Bro:miao:

normally after 7pm

5 Star City
04-02-2017, 08:38 AM
BAMBI

Back from holidays

daily 7pm..

iamking
04-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Bambi is a great girl and provides some of the best services at 5star. The picture is definitely not of her, she is not as pretty or dkin5ny, but her smile and attitude more than makes up for it

Lenka_X5
04-02-2017, 09:20 AM
I tried Bambi long time ago. I reckon she is quite pretty. Solid 8 or 8.5.

5 Star City
04-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Bambi is a great girl and provides some of the best services at 5star. The picture is definitely not of her, she is not as pretty or dkin5ny, but her smile and attitude more than makes up for it

This is 100% BAMBI:miao:

kongi
04-02-2017, 03:59 PM
She is beautiful and provides excellent service. Never been disappointed with her

iamking
05-02-2017, 01:15 AM
Hi 5-Star-City. Like I said I like Bambi. She is great and slways smiling and happy. Great attitude and always a great experience. Have seen her at least a dozen times now. But that is not a picture of her unless you have t we o Bambi's working for you. So as you tell others here. Relax.

5 Star City
05-02-2017, 07:35 AM
Hi Mr King

You ask BAMBI when you visit her next

She will strip off to prove herself:miao:

saltzzz
13-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Hi Mr King

You ask BAMBI when you visit her next

She will strip off to prove herself:miao:

Is she on a break now?

5 Star City